Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

What's in a Name? #1 *Invites Only* (Page 51)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

I've asked Saher, Sano, Sheela and Pratsy  to give a farewell update for NBT..
okay
and will push fary to do same ROFL
sabke ek ek fav shot of NBT ROFL

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Done! And I hope Saher manaa nahi karegi since i gave her woh first 100 epis aka the golden 6 months ka vaasta TongueROFL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Done and agree with you about TMLS! 

Anyways you go to sleep and let me eat lunch now! I'm so hungry! Aaj kal kuch jyada hi bhukh lagti hai mujhe Ermm
tujhe hamesha he zyada lagti hai ROFL

yea gng jus hvng sum fun in DSD forum
I mean watchng all entertainment
I must say HCians hv disappointd me big time in forum, thy complained of KVBians showing low of HC but now thy r belittling KVB for no reason
coz no denying fact, Raghav is one regular homely, desi guy it is Viraj who was different and made everything different even though -ve yet V was a tough and a char fr life time and it was KVB who pumped life into it

the way Prem and Onu would hv nvr been Prem and Onu had HC nt been behind them along with good script

same way VD would hv nvr been this success without KVB and VD and KVB holds great share in making DSD and not DSD making KVB, actors flounders even with good script and we hv too many examples so I give more credit to KVB thn Script
and thm trying to convince tht any1 can play VD if chosen smartly and show would hv been same without KVB as well is like ignoring the facts and making a laughing stock of themselves in frnt of everyone
thy hv lost all the respect among dfrnt grp tht had once
everywhr i see that no HCians are no dfrnt and this kinda saddens me so much

Edited by SunShine_A - 13 September 2012 at 3:14pm
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Yaar Maine socha aur main Khush hoon main apne perfect 4+2(guru jiji) Ki memories ke saath Khush hoon thnx
   to ph for giving us a good & different show admist the non sense atleast they dared to be different & if m not wrong wasn't this the initial time frame from Start? Just like kmh2 they announced. 150 to 200 epi's initially & ended in that frame

On kk's Tf I love him & it looks cutebut based on Jodi breakers
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
@Aashi: I wanna be entertained too...please link de mujhe Embarrassed ROFL 

@Fary: I'm fine too! aaj ka epi dekhke laga ki yeh 3 hafte best hoga and we will keep our show cherished always as a beautiful memory...accha hi hua ki jyada drag nahi hua :)
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
^^ I hv nt seen Jodi breakers but this looks nice lets see how it shapes up eventually

and yea even I am fine, its better to end it now since that NBT charm came only coz its wrapping up othrwse thy would hv continued with their nonsense
the only hollow feeling is tht I could not explore much of MM chem as lovers and married couple
but thats fine I will cherish my mirchi madam and Monu

and fary now be ready :P
I am gonna pester u big tym fr NBT bfr its ending ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Done and agree with you about TMLS!

Anyways you go to sleep and let me eat lunch now! I'm so hungry! Aaj kal kuch jyada hi bhukh lagti hai mujheErmm
tujhe hamesha he zyada lagti hai ROFL

yea gng jus hvng sum fun in DSD forum
I mean watchng all entertainment
I must say HCians hv disappointd me big time in forum, thy complained of KVBians showing low of HC but now thy r belittling KVB for no reason
coz no denying fact, Raghav is one regular homely, desi guy it is Viraj who was different and made everything different even though -ve yet V was a tough and a char fr life time and it was KVB who pumped life into it

the way Prem and Onu would hv nvr been Prem and Onu had HC nt been behind them along with good script

same way VD would hv nvr been this success without KVB and VD and KVB holds great share in making DSD and not DSD making KVB, actorsflounderseven with good script and we hv too many examples so I give more credit to KVB thn Script
and thmtryingto convince tht any1 can play VD if chosen smartly and show would hv been same without KVB as well is like ignoring the facts and making a laughing stock of themselves in frnt of everyone
thy hv lost all the respect among dfrnt grp tht had once
everywhr i see that no HCians are no dfrnt and this kinda saddens me so much

I have to agree even if I hate vd as a chracter Kvb put his soul into it and gave VD a life you can't take that away from KVbI don't see any other actor doing viraj so perfectly and yes he played super important role in making dsd what it is today even if I like HC more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A_SilentSoul_

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
yep fary I said that even aftr being hard core HCian but you cannot take his credit away
whtever hpnd to forum is history and wht still goes is coz of anti HC and HCians knws this yet thy indulge themselves into fights and as a result thy hv lost all the respect thy hd once among dfrnt grps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

Go to top