What's in a Name? #1 *Invites Only* - Page 33

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

yeah i get you ashi even m not feeling anythign however it's my habit to watch and i do byt the feelingsahve gone it's just liek blah for me now

& i hated this movie but their story was the best and this scene my fav along witht hevery last scene and allah jane is my fav scene i can't find thelast scene main 4 baar aradhna se nikah karoonga after he finds out poor aradhna have been widowed and he's nikahing someoen else aww that scene is just emotions i actually cried there and no i hated the other 2 storiesjust jhavedaradhna were so good

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMHp6O4DAFs&feature=share&list=PLC558606B064DFCB2[/YOUTUBE] 

This scene kills me 
@bold ditto!!!
and I feel in some days my that habit will go as well

and lemme watch and Shahid is another headache why can't he choose good movie, why can't he make smart decisions. Why he needs to be impulsive and impractical every time while taking movies
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

yeh maine dekh liya tha aur loved it it'sjust so so so heartwarming mere fav tele JODI"S😳
this was pending from so long
I asked her dunno how many months back and finally I pushd her so much to gve me on b'day so gve me this unfinshd sa version
but i will make her complete this anyhow😆
Gosh this scene is too sad and the last scenbe ugghghg m not able to get it iw ant to gif itbut m in no modod to download wholeDVD just for one 30 secs scene 
New NBT article...

MM marriage to b proved real in court.. n later MM meet with accident..

i m actually excited about accident track i love those tracks like today  my heart skipped a beat when Rohan muskaan got into an accident but i think my new show is HJNH& honestly all those poking fun at the show is NOT FUNNY at all don't watch if you have so much problem 
am sorry fary fr disappearing
just too many calls and I am tired now😔
it's ok re i never mind when you disappear caz i do too and i understand we do have a LIFE outside this Forum don't worry at all ðŸ¤—
I will miss NBT
my another fav show who would run just for 9-10 months
And again I did not get the opportunity to explore leads chemistry and again its channel fault
Mujhe plz cheer up karo warna main sabke saamne ro dungi :((

Aashi, remember we had decided to make a book for K3's next bday? Lets do it now for all the six... Kunal, AK, Ashnoor, Vishesh, Shivansh and Dushyant! 3 weeks hai... Lets do something to show that NBT will remain a super beautiful memory :(

Pata ni Kunal vapas kab aayega! Aayega bhi ya :'((((