Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

What's in a Name? #1 *Invites Only* (Page 23)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

aur waisey R ko Mohan ke ghar le hi aaye taaki Vyas khaandan ko ek aur mauka mile usse insult karney ke liyePinch
this was the thing
I didn't wantPinch and thappadh toh hadh he hai
though Mohan deserved but not from that family, I wouldn't hv mind Megha slapping but that familyPinch
i know right but cvs ko sadistic pleasure milta hai to see mohan insulted all the timeAngry
and guess am back with my cribbing abt NBT and CVs...tu yehi miss karrahi thi naa? ROFL

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

 and I still want to know 
how and why u gt into DP ROFL

I know ROFL i was such big freak ROFL
i was a big freak too .. main har channel ke desi soaps ke naam aur unke characters, timing of actual n repeat telecast, sab ki khabar hoti thi mujhe ROFL 

Obviously HC got me into DP and then i found HC-Aasiya pairing adorableTongue
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

probably they're on their way to give R a logical ending since abhi bahar phek diya toh ajeeb lagega ROFL aur waisey bhi, R's vamp-giri is comically entertaining ROFL 

you know meri maa bolti hai ki females aisi hi hoti hai .. jitna bhi sacrifice karey ya maahan hone ki koshish karey, she cant share her hubby aur woh yeh bhi bolri thi ki agar R ko negative naa banaate toh woh unrealistic hota ROFL 

pata hai, maa yeh bhi bolri thi ki mohan jaisa accha banda doesnt deserve to be humiliated Ouch
rofl
my mum is hating Megha atm ROFL she is like why u hv to watch tht show
such bore it is, woh Megha jab dekho us bechare ke peeche padi rehti hai ROFL
shadi se pehle chain se nahi rehna dia and shaadi ke baad bhi khush nahi rehne deti ROFL and thn I explain ki mun he did this thing, u need to see her side and being a  wife how can u not seeROFL so she is like woh toh paagal hai, she should help him to gt divorce frm tht paagal ROFL

and seeing mum I so understood tht Indian aunties hv selective perception, short term memory thing ROFL thy care damn about whole show and thts why cvs freely chng the plotOuch
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

'Guru is like Mohan's brother'- Dushyant Wagh

comment karStern Smile
2 baar kar diya boss LOL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by SunShine_A

 and I still want to know 
how and why u gt into DP ROFL

I know ROFL i was such big freak ROFL
i was a big freak too .. main har channel ke desi soaps ke naam aur unke characters, timing of actual n repeat telecast, sab ki khabar hoti thi mujhe ROFL 

Obviously HC got me into DP and then i found HC-Aasiya pairing adorableTongue
thats the thinge
HOWROFL u seems to hv a good taste thn WHY ROFLTongueROFL

same here, mujhe bhi ROFL maine toh KZK ke repeat bhi dekhti thi jab koi Anurag - Prerna ke romantic shot ate the ROFL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by SunShine_A

'Guru is like Mohan's brother'- Dushyant Wagh

comment karStern Smile
2 baar kar diya boss LOL
we can do 3 time
try kar if u can again
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

aur waisey R ko Mohan ke ghar le hi aaye taaki Vyas khaandan ko ek aur mauka mile usse insult karney ke liyePinch
this was the thing
I didn't wantPinch and thappadh toh hadh he hai
though Mohan deserved but not from that family, I wouldn't hv mind Megha slapping but that familyPinch
i know right but cvs ko sadistic pleasure milta hai to see mohan insulted all the timeAngry
and guess am back with my cribbing abt NBT and CVs...tu yehi miss karrahi thi naa? ROFL
yep ROFLROFL and teri jumping bhi over even nano second good shot of MM ROFL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
I know i seem to have a good taste ROFL bola toh ki HC and his pairing with Aasiya got me into DP .. aur kitni baar bolu ROFL 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
samgeethamaral CC Part 9 [ Invites only ] Only "

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: thambu   Replies: 1199   Views: 81671

thambu 1199 81671 05 July 2017 at 3:17am by thambu
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37913

-Alohomora- 293 37913 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 42042

-Sangs- 1199 42042 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 53573

Ishan. 696 53573 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker
<3 Krazzy 4 CC#4<3 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70

Author: aish_punk   Replies: 555   Views: 21224

aish_punk 555 21224 28 November 2012 at 8:12am by somergasm.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index