Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

What's in a Name? #1 *Invites Only* (Page 126)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@fary
Its completely fine if you love themEmbarrassed
I don'tLOL HC - SJ maybe good as pair but a pair needs to have a good story and complete development too where DSD fails for me
you know the story delevopmnt is 1st fr me, they skipped it in NBT whch resulted in mine loosing interest
and nowadays I love epis but certainly that craze is gone,  I see sumthng missing
so yeaLOL
and with DSD, as a girl I feel so offended seeing them making fun of DV so you can say I am bit biased too and anyway their handling is way too illogical for me in things
@bidz
*hi5* seeing Sia, noone can say that she actually went through sumthng so terrible and all those Raghav dials appears to be epitome of cheese ROFL forced humour Ermm.And Sia toh I hate this overnight change like seriously, I expected her to have sum inhibitions but she wasStern Smile. I meant Megha got married to Mohan but we got the picture of Mrs. Vyas in mind at least I did though a fade one. TaAnu got married but throughout I had this picture of her struggle in mind.
Gauri - Pratham love story but throughout they had this TRUST problem which was bound to be in such a love story.

and Jodi examples ke lie yaad nahi aa rahi ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
i do get your point bidz darling and i agree with it but still i love raghav sia more now a days and i don't know really why because i do get the point and get mad at how they r making no sense and how focusing on stupid viraj all the time grr anyways let it be i have no issues with you guys or your opinions:))) i respect them Jaane dete hain

aaj ka TF is so cute iqbal & divyanka were fab 

-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Haan I got it ROFL Aur examples dene ki zaroorat nahi hai ROFL

-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Today's TF was super cute! Divz was too adorable! <333

-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Fary, I respect your opinion too. But yes, NBT, comparing to the last 2 months, is going so much better with that Jappu-Dappu leaving and Sonal-Amit (old writer director duo) coming back. The track is a real emotional one and its being shown so beautifully. Plus, the scenes make so much sense with the actors giving in their 200% and the script as well. Every episode is simply heart touching. Khair, that's me only out of we three. Never mind. Smile

Coming to Raghav-Sia, HC and Sriti are fab as a jodi. Not disagreeing with it. In fact, their chemistry is very cute and that's why when NBT was going to haywire, I did fall for them but then the story became so much nonsense to explain in words. Sia's love realization and her getting over her haunting past and Raghav's transformation from a mechanic to a businessman was just through a few minutes songShocked Agar woh log yeh dikha sakte hai ki Viraj kaise uthta hai, kaise sota hai, kaise khaata hai, kya pehenta hai, kab toilet jaata hai and bla bla crap, what's their damn problem with Raghavi?Angry This is what makes me feel so awkward during Raghavi romanceOuch
Thumbs Up

My main problem is how Sia just realized her love on night of her divorce ki I love Raghav and all nonsense went on
and I was amazed to see this comfort level, I was at  their fake marriage too
their frndship was so damn new and sharing a room with a guy no matter how good he is frnd of urs, can make u uncomfortable unknowingly but she  was comfortable as ever, yes that was my problem too
I guess except the April month, I never liked RaghavI coz they made it way too filmy and cliched and all that Sia's haq jatana was another Confused for me, its not like girls don't but the kind of girl Sia was shown it was quite unrealistic for me.

And Bidz, they just over used Viraaj for show publicity but now hv ended up killing character and now Viraj just bores infact overall show just bores so they decided to give it a new turn, a new story to glue people

-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I swear, it was cute and hilarious at the same time
I was laughing through out
though it was badly rushed and was poorly executed but Iqbal, he made up for every damn thing and even story was so freaking funny ROFLand Divyanka - Iqbal didn't get any intense shots but their chem was bang on, Div looked gorgeous in TF, just like BMTD days

and now I so miss Iqbal on tvDisapprove

-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

i do get your point bidz darling and i agree with it but still i love raghav sia more now a days and i don't know really why because i do get the point and get mad at how they r making no sense and how focusing on stupid viraj all the time grr anyways let it be i have no issues with you guys or your opinions:))) i respect them Jaane dete hain

aaj ka TF is so cute iqbal & divyanka were fab 
@boldD'ohpata hai humheD'ohhum sirf apna point rakh rahe the
and tune mere point ko dekha bhi nahiBroken Heart par no issues, ab toh aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene ki Cry

-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
@Aashi: Agreed with you on DSD! Khair, coming to the TF, well, it was super cute and funny and I kind of guessed that Cuckoo was the doggie ROFL But yes Iqbal and Divz did sort of overacted in few bits I thoughtConfused And oye they did get intense shots, i.e. the flashback scenes - the bed one and the mirror oneDay Dreaming

-Swetha-

Go to top