Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

What's in a Name? #1 *Invites Only* (Page 125)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I happened to catch the SR of RaghavI and my my I have never seen much nonsense show thn DSDStern Smile

I just wonder how perfectly fine Sia/ Jhanvi was with Raghav, how much comfortableStern Smile
I expected bit of nervousness or shyness or hesitation from her and even from Raghav
I didn't expect Sia to have her old marriage nightmares but considering her 2nd marriage there were bound to hv sum restrictions

no matter from how long you know anyone or been in love you do have certain inhibitions before getting physical, well what I hv seen in many shows and read from novels
and RaghavI toh didn't even get a proper love track

sum1 end this show please or bring HC out of it
Show just sucksPinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
and I am sorry bidz and fary of I offend u guys since u love that show
but i hv n btr place to vent and tht show just gets into my nerves Pinch whenever i try of giving it another fr chance fr HC, I end up loathing it even more

-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnZTSekD7bE&feature=plcp

Day Dreaming
They have set such a high standards through this and till now not a single team managed to go thereDay Dreaming

-Swetha-

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Kutumb2 was never got back on public demand
Kutumg 2 was supposed to happen from the day Kutumb bcme hit, it was supposed to be seasonal show trying to showcase different stories through different seasons but bad luck was Kutumb2 worked but not as Sony and BT expected 

So there is no point in comparing Kutumb2 with othr shows season

-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Aashi, are you chatting alone with yourself? LOL
How on earth did you bring in Kutumb 2 out of nowhere?  Where did people compare? Ermm
Btw guess what? I hate DSD too now *hi five* ROFL 
Love track was completely skipped and Sia seemed so damn fine as if kuch hua hi nahi or as if Raghav ke saath kitne janmo se hai ROFL And Raghav became so typical Unhappy I don't enjoy them anymore and I mean it!
And yes, let both of us shoot each other! Actually smack on my head since I was the one giving the idea of a farewell thread! Angry

-Swetha-

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i am sorry i disagree i absolutly loved Raghav sia post their shadi they are amazing and i adore shriti & harshad as a coupeli think they are doign a fab show even in so much mess so yeah btu i respect your opinion and i would lvoe to see mroe of raghav & sia personally i liek SB nmore than NBT crap these days thansk to the maha crap they made out of it i mostly FF NBT epi's nowadays
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
i am sorry i disagree i absolutly loved Raghav sia post their shadi they are amazing and i adore shriti & harshad as a coupel i think they are doing a fab show even in so much mess so yeah but i respect your opinion and i would love to see more of raghav & sia personally i like SB more than NBT crap these days thanks to the maha crap they made out of it i mostly FF NBT epi's nowadays

-Swetha-

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 29 September 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Fary, I respect your opinion too. But yes, NBT, comparing to the last 2 months, is going so much better with that Jappu-Dappu leaving and Sonal-Amit (old writer director duo) coming back. The track is a real emotional one and its being shown so beautifully. Plus, the scenes make so much sense with the actors giving in their 200% and the script as well. Every episode is simply heart touching. Khair, that's me only out of we three. Never mind. Smile

Coming to Raghav-Sia, HC and Sriti are fab as a jodi. Not disagreeing with it. In fact, their chemistry is very cute and that's why when NBT was going to haywire, I did fall for them but then the story became so much nonsense to explain in words. Sia's love realization and her getting over her haunting past and Raghav's transformation from a mechanic to a businessman was shown just through few minutes songsShocked 

Agar woh log yeh dikha sakte hai ki Viraj kaise uthta hai, kaise sota hai, kaise khaata hai, kya pehenta hai, kab toilet jaata hai and bla bla crap, what's their damn problem with Raghavi?Angry This is what makes me feel so awkward during Raghavi romanceOuch

Edited by -Bidzie- - 29 September 2012 at 10:44pm

-Swetha-

Go to top