Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

What's in a Name? #1 *Invites Only* (Page 116)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
And yes Swetha, we wanted our show to get justice and what it deserves!!! We wanted our show to have its dignity and honestly shutting it down at such an abrupt stage where none of us (not even the cast) were happy, the show was loosing its dignity!!! So we did what we felt we should do as an NBTian!!! Approve Its okay to share your comments with us but certainly NOT accuse us of not letting the show having its dignity!!!

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Fary Hug main kal se uchl rahi hoon LOL

@Swetha: Just cause every time the second season was a let down, it doesn't certainly mean that this time, its gonna be the same. It's not "guarenteed" as you said. The promo for season 2 hasn't been aired yet so how are you sure that it will be a disaster? And yes, we phangurls will keep on drooling on our favourite actors whether you like it or not. We thought that our show didn't got justice and hence we fought for it and brought it back. It's our emotions with the show!!!! You can't just say that story didn't matter to us... Agar aisa hota toh we've only been drooling on the actors, not cribbing and giving gaaliyas to the CVs!!! This is our way of showing love to our show; care or don't care. Choice is yours but you CANNOT say that its going to be a disaster without even knowing whats the story gonna be!!! In fact, I'm happy that its a fresh story since I didn't want the current one to be dragged and anyways KMH 2 was good in the beginning.. It had a fresh feeling and it would have rocked if it weren't aired on Imagine!!! Khair, no point in arguing!!! We are celebrating cause we are happy!!! If you're not, your wish!!!

WORD. Besides we are pretty gown ups we didn't threw fits we sort of made peace with the fact that it's ending for Good atleast i did i didn't bother to go Oh my god my life is endign as thisshow is ending. If it's comign back it's good let theones who really want it enjoy if not than again it's ok Life goes on & at the end of the day it's a show but let's not go on predicting future it can go either way we don't know so why speculate and spread only negativity right now how about if just patiently wait and see 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Honestly I was depressed for an entire week about the shutdown! I was so upset that I couldnt focus on anything else! But then, when I did overcome it, I gotta know about its comeback! So yeah, I'm damn happy! If some people arent, I least care! But the "unhappy" people better not spread negativity here! Discontentment is fine but better not comment/judge we fans! I've had enough of it!
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
oh radha radha do pal jawani hai 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Fary, I love your dabba Day Dreaming The colouring is so amazing! 

Btw good news! Interview k liye call aaya tha but I was outside, so couldn't receive.. Maa kal Walmart jaake call k baade mein pata karegi! Big smile Please pray for me!
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
aww thanks and part time job?? that'sgood i hope you get it :))) 
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
haan part time :)) pata ni kaisey karungi since i'm way too lazy and get tired after school but mujhe karna hai .. mujhe bhi income karna hai yaar aur sab ko proud karna hai :)) i also thought ki pehla income main apni naanu aur naani ko bhejungi :)) abhi se hi dream karney lagi re LOL 

waisey pata hai aaj kya hua? i had a collage assignment and i hate doing stuff with pics and creativity with cutting and pasting pics and colouring, issi liye.. mummy ne mera assignment kar diya aur badle mein maine mummy k kitchen chores kar diya ROFL and now we laughed over it on how we had a role reversal and how we're friends more than mom and daughter Embarrassed 
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 26 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
aww that's so cute it shoudk be like this only withmoms and daugters  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

Go to top