SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Its gonna be fresh story with new cast

I just hope they live upto the expectations please
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New RM Tv article on KKK.. 😃

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/1747-it-is-all-because-of-our-fans%E2%80%99-love-and-support-that-we-are-coming-back-with-a-new-season-%E2%80%93-kunal-karan-kapoor
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am bit apprehensive about this new script idea
NBT is nt the 1st earlier Kutumb, KMH and CB all the shows came with another season and do I need to say how big let down those were
CB was a saas bahu drama and I nvr liked it but season 2 was pathetic and Kutumb story was so boring & illogical and KMH had another god knows what season
so I am fearing for NBT now
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

I am bit apprehensive about this new script idea

NBT is nt the 1st earlier Kutumb, KMH and CB all the shows came with another season and do I need to say how big let down those were
CB was a saas bahu drama and I nvr liked it but season 2 was pathetic and Kutumb story was so boring & illogical and KMH had another god knows what season
so I am fearing for NBT now

LOL I couldn't care less about NBT season 2...a full on disaster in the making guaranteed...this is all the obsessed fanbase could campaign for? To keep on beating a horse that's long dead?  If they'd only let it end with dignity and let it have closure...but no, the phangurls can never get enough of drooling over their fav. actors...story etc. never mattered to them anyways. 

I think the KMH and CB fans are REGRETTING their demands for a season 2 to this day...how is NBT going to be any different?😆
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i loved KMH season 2 so much it was light it was different it was cool and they had gone  with the plan of 150 to 200 epi'sand they did it  except that the last month was bad and too much drama and too much unanswered questions but other than that i loved arjun arohi & their raj 

&awww My fav song is out but it's disappointing that sid guy is so stiff so bad and why r they treating varun like a 2nd lead grrr 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-0gDAO9As&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fary 🤗 main kal se uchl rahi hoon 😆

@Swetha: Just cause every time the second season was a let down, it doesn't certainly mean that this time, its gonna be the same. It's not "guarenteed" as you said. The promo for season 2 hasn't been aired yet so how are you sure that it will be a disaster? And yes, we phangurls will keep on drooling on our favourite actors whether you like it or not. We thought that our show didn't got justice and hence we fought for it and brought it back. It's our emotions with the show!!!! You can't just say that story didn't matter to us... Agar aisa hota toh we've only been drooling on the actors, not cribbing and giving gaaliyas to the CVs!!! This is our way of showing love to our show; care or don't care. Choice is yours but you CANNOT say that its going to be a disaster without even knowing whats the story gonna be!!! In fact, I'm happy that its a fresh story since I didn't want the current one to be dragged and anyways KMH 2 was good in the beginning.. It had a fresh feeling and it would have rocked if it weren't aired on Imagine!!! Khair, no point in arguing!!! We are celebrating cause we are happy!!! If you're not, your wish!!!
Edited by -Bidzie- - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
And yes Swetha, we wanted our show to get justice and what it deserves!!! We wanted our show to have its dignity and honestly shutting it down at such an abrupt stage where none of us (not even the cast) were happy, the show was loosing its dignity!!! So we did what we felt we should do as an NBTian!!!  Its okay to share your comments with us but certainly NOT accuse us of not letting the show having its dignity!!!

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Fary 🤗 main kal se uchl rahi hoon 😆

@Swetha: Just cause every time the second season was a let down, it doesn't certainly mean that this time, its gonna be the same. It's not "guarenteed" as you said. The promo for season 2 hasn't been aired yet so how are you sure that it will be a disaster? And yes, we phangurls will keep on drooling on our favourite actors whether you like it or not. We thought that our show didn't got justice and hence we fought for it and brought it back. It's our emotions with the show!!!! You can't just say that story didn't matter to us... Agar aisa hota toh we've only been drooling on the actors, not cribbing and giving gaaliyas to the CVs!!! This is our way of showing love to our show; care or don't care. Choice is yours but you CANNOT say that its going to be a disaster without even knowing whats the story gonna be!!! In fact, I'm happy that its a fresh story since I didn't want the current one to be dragged and anyways KMH 2 was good in the beginning.. It had a fresh feeling and it would have rocked if it weren't aired on Imagine!!! Khair, no point in arguing!!! We are celebrating cause we are happy!!! If you're not, your wish!!!

WORD. Besides we are pretty gown ups we didn't threw fits we sort of made peace with the fact that it's ending for Good atleast i did i didn't bother to go Oh my god my life is endign as thisshow is ending. If it's comign back it's good let theones who really want it enjoy if not than again it's ok Life goes on & at the end of the day it's a show but let's not go on predicting future it can go either way we don't know so why speculate and spread only negativity right now how about if just patiently wait and see 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Honestly I was depressed for an entire week about the shutdown! I was so upset that I couldnt focus on anything else! But then, when I did overcome it, I gotta know about its comeback! So yeah, I'm damn happy! If some people arent, I least care! But the "unhappy" people better not spread negativity here! Discontentment is fine but better not comment/judge we fans! I've had enough of it!
oh radha radha do pal jawani hai