Posted: 11 years ago

Old shows had so much class in there melodramatic seqeunces as well

not like today's

damn I miss quality of old shows

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fary, m not naaraz :-)

Girls, i have my first psychology research project and i've chosen such a perfect topic... "Effect of TV shows on teens" 🤣

@Aashi: thread banaaya? Did u see my reply on fb? Let me check!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Fary, m not naaraz :-)

Girls, i have my first psychology research project and i've chosen such a perfect topic... "Effect of TV shows on teens" 🤣

@Aashi: thread banaaya? Did u see my reply on fb? Let me check!

no i hv nt
fivr ne reply he nahi dia pm ka abhi tak

and tht is one awesome topic 🤣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
When will you make it?
I just read the WU...episode seems good! Lagta hai ab sirf acche acche epis milenge! Thank goodness for tht kyunki aakhri palo mein let us gather all the good memories
Par why am having a hollow feeling that the outcome of the accident will be a sad ending? Sunshine productions CAN kill one of the leads as they did it once in MJHT
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Aashi, PM Pooja...Fivr might b busy!
SunShine_A thumbnail

When will you make it?
I just read the WU...episode seems good! Lagta hai ab sirf acche acche epis milenge! Thank goodness for tht kyunki aakhri palo mein let us gather all the good memories
Par why am having a hollow feeling that the outcome of the accident will be a sad ending? Sunshine productions CAN kill one of the leads as they did it once in MJHT

patani yaar
woh reply toh de yaa aise he put up kar dun? tu pm karna fivr ko since we couldn't gt reply and time was gng so we put up without permission

and yea epi was nice, bit of rangeela but MeghAn were in their chars and nanhi was  I am gonna fab five alot
even Monu's mom was back, same jovial one tht we had once
nahi Sunshine won't do this here coz wahan par kuch issue ho gaye the b/w Rati and cvs I guess and anyway MJHT ko deadline nahi thi yahan hai, so thy won't kill Mohan or Megha
SunShine_A thumbnail

Aashi, PM Pooja...Fivr might b busy!

but Pooja is just coolbie re
she cannot sticky the topic unless its her update 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Accha? Phir tell her to make the thread...fivr is most probably busy and we dont have enuf time!

I just watched the epi as i got the links and precap dekhke i got goosebumps n tears! Ab dekh the typical Colors BG are not used and thus givin us a NBTish feel :(
SunShine_A thumbnail

Accha? Phir tell her to make the thread...fivr is most probably busy and we dont have enuf time!

I just watched the epi as i got the links and precap dekhke i got goosebumps n tears! Ab dekh the typical Colors BG are not used and thus givin us a NBTish feel :(

i told you
we'll making the thred and arranging things

tu mujhe draft karke de wht should i wrte thn i will edit with my view
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mere ko rona aa raha hai itneache epi's and itni sad news nahi na:((((((( why would they air BBat 9 ?? it's so wrong time slot anyways grr move NBT to 9 and have BB @ 10 and move uttaran around grrr
mujhe bohat bura lag raha hai aurrona aa raha hai

epi was fab though

@ bidzorofl tera topic sounds super cool examples ke liye to circus forum pe chali ja utneache examples aur kahi nahi milenge