What's in a Name? #1 *Invites Only* - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
Chill guys mere Ko still lag raha hai rumour uthaya hai forum se aur article banaya but could be true frankly looking at the state of the show better to end it but not too soon
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Mujhe plz cheer up karo warna main sabke saamne ro dungi :((

Aashi, remember we had decided to make a book for K3's next bday? Lets do it now for all the six... Kunal, AK, Ashnoor, Vishesh, Shivansh and Dushyant! 3 weeks hai... Lets do something to show that NBT will remain a super beautiful memory :(

Pata ni Kunal vapas kab aayega! Aayega bhi ya :'((((
It won't be possible, bidz
not practical atm
we needed to get it print and get it delivered and we cannot do alone
with u in Canada and me alone in Mumbai and none of K3ians u suggested are of any use
Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

Chill guys mere Ko still lag raha hai rumour uthaya hai forum se aur article banaya but could be true frankly looking at the state of the show better to end it but not too soon
yea I had this same feeling until I saw today's epi
it was greatly done
my smart, naughty Monu is back
Originally posted by SunShine_A

yea I had this same feeling until I saw today's epi
it was greatly done
my smart, naughty Monu is back

Not only that everyoen was in chracter given importance today But yes i got that feeling it's ending esp the repeateduse of ending the lovestory. i don't know i think i m ok but somewhere i knoiw i m not  so amtelling myself all is well 
yea they know about it, that happy and sad ending hinted that, I am okay, I guess I am, it has still not hit me hard how it did during Tere Liye but I know if I will get series of good epis then for sure I would be in tears, I hv never cried any such thing but this one will surely move me too especially when I have already faced same thing with TL though there case was different but it bid adieu in less than a year and same with NBT now
its like I have gone back to March 2011 
aww yaar ðŸ¤— it's ok you'll be f9 don't worry mainhoon na :)) main tujhesad nahi hone doongi & with me i had so many experiences that all this doesn't shock me anymorem used too to it:)) and agar cachi epi's hon achaculmintaion karein and bring back the real NBT in grand style i'll be happy if itends with good numbers 
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

aww yaar ðŸ¤— it's ok you'll be f9 don't worry mainhoon na :)) main tujhesad nahi hone doongi & with me i had so many experiences that all this doesn't shock me anymorem used too to it:)) and agar cachi epi's hon achaculmintaion karein and bring back the real NBT in grand style i'll be happy if itends with good numbers 
I knoww🤗
I had so many favs re but no show bothered me much coz I left watching in mid mostly all and thn just caught up with end and was relieved tht finally end kia
the only show I watchd till end was Desh and there too I was happy coz it went down the drains and it was relive to see actors gtng free from show and unfair treatment of SP

yaar PH se zyada channels ka kasoor hota hai they just can't see the change not ready for it I mean akiree they r prefeerign i do watch it as a Guilty pleasure but really noone of the actors can act Well except naman now but wow it has notstory nothing but they'll continue with that how about ending it and move NBT to 7 it'll be good for the show 
were you ever fan of Kutumb?
like crazy waali?😆 I am again watchng it
I have loved thats how and GPM always but craze kind of subsided, i Mean its been 10 years but love was same
but aftr Sid's vm
everything resurfaced and now watchng Kutumb again

that was also one show of its type, the one whch strtd trend of love hate stories and thy put in proper things not like u hate but goes on kissing, hugging and all

never did i was too young at that time