Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

and i will still maintain tht u nvr cum anywhr so I didn't invite

and CC was fary's idea so fary ko bol
tht she didn;t invite you 🤣
and mujhe baat kie bina tujhe chain kahan :P 🤣

oh meri pagal bandar... i am still mad at you ... tujhe mujhe invite karna chaiye tha ... whether or not i show my face here often is a diff story 🤣🤣🤣

@Faryyy - Helllooo 🤗  

oh wait i am mad at you too 🤣🤣🤣

and rendering - tell me about it - 1 minute vid took 2 hours!
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Desh was something so damn beautiful, 08 shots were dunno what, they set a different level and there can never be another show like Desh not just Premeer but such breath taking shots, it always looked like a fairy take set up to me
I will always cherish Desh and 08 Desh will always stay close to me

and Kutumb, what to say that is the only one show of EK I suppose which ran for years years story and characters were contented and was the first to strt the trend of love - hate relation though that had much great standards
this is my show for lifetime

and TL, I love that show but hv to say it pulled up expectations to greater limits through promos but after a period show didn't maintain that level with all that villian acts, yet it gave the best transformation of bffls to lovers, there was never this much perfect transition from one phase to another and TaAnu were another Jodi after Pratham - Gauri who were intact throughout, not once you I felt that no this is so not TaAnuish thing

and NBT was another, I enjoyed whole show, every freaking thing in the show till they made it complete crap and I will stay NBT was one blessed with smartest scripts ever, different and beautiful, there was never a show like NBT and charcters like NBT had and there won't be either

and this is my ram kahani for the show I will cherish throughout

Edited by SunShine_A - 11 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

TaAnu was the common factor in all 3 of you - Kainat i met for the 1st time in the TL forum - i know her because i helped her use Sony Vegas  -and u and SUmu also love taanu so thought they would be perfect to start and end with ;)

and AK were perfect after taanu - really - i didnt think that much 🤣 just looked at what scenes i had and what fit the lyrics 🤣

Dua...i like the way that one turned out ... idk about the coloring -cuz i used a diff one - but i re-watched so much of kutumb while making it... gosh i love kutumb

oh btw - i am planning on watching BMTD - started downloading it ... zee uploaded almost all of it 😆

I know tune aise he dala hoga 🤣 par dekh maine meaning dhundh lia teri randomness mein bhi 🤣

then let me watch that vm naa pleaseee
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

k how come a 20 sec video is taking 50 mins or more to render???GRR like so pissed offf i wnat to posther wishes and get done with and arre Yaar i used to crush on him big time back than i was stupid i guess mailed him once or twixe too and he replied too butoh well i am over that phase still i wanna watch today's yesterday was meh i did not find it mature, or whatever it ws just yeah blah blah boring and i guess am gonna watch jhalak now whilke this renders and chat with you 

HEYY SIDSSS i see you 😉

crush over whom?
bored of what?
SunShine_A thumbnail

i never watched RBO or LNBDJ - so i have no idea about them either - but sumi is a lnbdj fan and kainat a Karan T / shanak fan so used them...

Hassan bano - they always make me cry ...  dude did u ever watch akbari asghari? (paki drama)

no i hv nt though seen many vms and both Fawad and Sanam were complete jokers 🤣
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
why why mad at me and hello sidz uhghhgihate rendering
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

oye ilzam merepar kyonlaga rahi hai?? sids shenever invited you soblame her

I didn't invite so u did not even suggest

so blame her, sid isne pucha bhi nahi ek bhi baar and us bidzie ko bhi 🤣
demands demnads karti rehti hai and jiise demnads karti hai usey he bhool jaati hai

I am toh shareef and innocent bachi☺️🤣🤣
SunShine_A thumbnail

oh meri pagal bandar... i am still mad at you ... tujhe mujhe invite karna chaiye tha ... whether or not i show my face here often is a diff story 🤣🤣🤣

@Faryyy - Helllooo 🤗  

oh wait i am mad at you too 🤣🤣🤣

and rendering - tell me about it - 1 minute vid took 2 hours!

stop calling me bandar😡
main bhi name dhundhti hoon tere liye
ruk tu 🤣

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

I know tune aise he dala hoga 🤣 par dekh maine meaning dhundh lia teri randomness mein bhi 🤣

then let me watch that vm naa pleaseee

hahaha ... glad that u see meaning there ... i should say "i planned it that way" 🤣🤣

u have to wait for duaa... 2 more days...patience is a virtue..  😳