Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sidra2007

u invited me after i already invited myself 🤣

no I invited you whn u wr phoot phoot ke crying 🤣 ove me nt inviting you 🤣

SunShine_A thumbnail
awww my TaAnu I love you for keeping them twice in the vm and TaAnu followed by Angad - Kripa was perfect
no other jodi would hv looked that perfect aftr them
awww

mujhe Dua dekhne dee na please I won't comment or hit like bas will watch
SunShine_A thumbnail
and Shiv Mandir shot, that is one of my most fav shot of 08, Premeer looked eternal and Prem looking just too gorgeous
and Mohan's confession, passion and intensity was so visible and he looked hawttt in white jacket☺️
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

no I invited you whn u wr phoot phoot ke crying 🤣 ove me nt inviting you 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣   i was phoot phoot ke crying only to gate crash  in a bit... was finishing some other work first ... so i still say i invited myself! 😎   cuz u 3 opened a CC and didnt even think to invite me *hmph* i shouldnt be talking to any of you!
SunShine_A thumbnail
and Khisher the rain shot
just yesterday I was wtaching ur Khisher vms and was abusing the replay button of Main waari jawan
"Kyunki tum ho bachi meri jaan" that has to be one of the cutest dialogue

and apart from my most favs I have liked all the couple at some point of time
leaving Arhi, Sidhima😛
I hv nt seen Shanak and Savni atall so I cannot say about thm anything

watchd few shots of Hasan - Bano and they were epic
Sid.H thumbnail

awww my TaAnu I love you for keeping them twice in the vm and TaAnu followed by Angad - Kripa was perfect

no other jodi would hv looked that perfect aftr them
awww

mujhe Dua dekhne dee na please I won't comment or hit like bas will watch

TaAnu was the common factor in all 3 of you - Kainat i met for the 1st time in the TL forum - i know her because i helped her use Sony Vegas  -and u and SUmu also love taanu so thought they would be perfect to start and end with ;)

and AK were perfect after taanu - really - i didnt think that much 🤣 just looked at what scenes i had and what fit the lyrics 🤣

Dua...i like the way that one turned out ... idk about the coloring -cuz i used a diff one - but i re-watched so much of kutumb while making it... gosh i love kutumb

oh btw - i am planning on watching BMTD - started downloading it ... zee uploaded almost all of it 😆
Sid.H thumbnail

and Shiv Mandir shot, that is one of my most fav shot of 08, Premeer looked eternal and Prem looking just too gorgeous

and Mohan's confession, passion and intensity was so visible and he looked hawttt in white jacket☺️

Shiv Mandir is one of my absolute fav scenes as well     now i need to go watch 08 desh again (i watched it all a few month back ... but phir se mood hogaya hai...)
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
k how come a 20 sec video is taking 50 mins or more to render???GRR like so pissed offf i wnat to posther wishes and get done with and arre Yaar i used to crush on him big time back than i was stupid i guess mailed him once or twixe too and he replied too butoh well i am over that phase still i wanna watch today's yesterday was meh i did not find it mature, or whatever it ws just yeah blah blah boring and i guess am gonna watch jhalak now whilke this renders and chat with you 

HEYY SIDSSS i see you 😉
SunShine_A thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

🤣   i was phoot phoot ke crying only to gate crash  in a bit... was finishing some other work first ... so i still say i invited myself! 😎   cuz u 3 opened a CC and didnt even think to invite me *hmph* i shouldnt be talking to any of you!

and i will still maintain tht u nvr cum anywhr so I didn't invite
and CC was fary's idea so fary ko bol
tht she didn;t invite you 🤣
and mujhe baat kie bina tujhe chain kahan :P 🤣
Sid.H thumbnail

and Khisher the rain shot

just yesterday I was wtaching ur Khisher vms and was abusing the replay button of Main waari jawan
"Kyunki tum ho bachi meri jaan" that has to be one of the cutest dialogue

and apart from my most favs I have liked all the couple at some point of time
leaving Arhi, Sidhima😛
I hv nt seen Shanak and Savni atall so I cannot say about thm anything

watchd few shots of Hasan - Bano and they were epic

i never watched RBO or LNBDJ - so i have no idea about them either - but sumi is a lnbdj fan and kainat a Karan T / shanak fan so used them...

Hassan bano - they always make me cry ...  dude did u ever watch akbari asghari? (paki drama)