Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SunShine_A

mee too 🤣
I watchd SD but left whn Amar again gt into influence of Sindoora like Sagar
infact my whole family usd to watch tht show including my papa
KZK and BMTD wr the only show my whole family usd to watch including my papa and bawaji🤣

KZK was EPIC ðŸ¤£ Prerna grandma aur Anurag grandpa kabhi bhi buddhe hote hi nahi 🤣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

yea I guess tabka hi hai

and all these vms just saddens me now
Kya standard tha MM ka and kya bana dia unhe, I hate to say but thy r one of worst now

I know tu mujhe stupid kahegi but am still hopeful to get my MM back after this R track since after the revelation, the track is near to its end aur waisey bhi humare show ki umar abhi bohottt lambi hai ðŸ˜³
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
KZK was EPIC ðŸ¤£ Prerna grandma aur Anurag grandpa kabhi bhi buddhe hote hi nahi 🤣

papa left whn it went Gurukul way 🤣
hadh thi us show ki 🤣 yet KZK, Kahani and Kyunki are still known as face of Indian telly

SunShine_A thumbnail
now I feel ki Mohan kaisa lagta tha with suh big beard and mustache🤣  in a good way offcourse
but I prefer this trimmed but al is that mujhe yaad he nahi ata hai is Mohan ko dekhe ki waise Mohan bhi tha apna 🤣

Kunal kyun nahi shave karta tha 🤣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

papa left whn it went Gurukul way 🤣
hadh thi us show ki 🤣 yet KZK, Kahani and Kyunki are still known as face of Indian telly

I liked Kahani the most for some reason ðŸ˜†
Kyunki was good but it turned super duper crappiest with the most weirdest ending ðŸ¥±
SunShine_A thumbnail
I know tu mujhe stupid kahegi but am still hopeful to get my MM back after this R track since after the revelation, the track is near to its end aur waisey bhi humare show ki umar abhi bohottt lambi hai ðŸ˜³

I hope it gets true
MM are the only couple whom I loved aftr TaAnu, othrwse I did not even like a single show or jodi fr 1 whole year and MM and NBT made me love them
so u knw how much i am attached to it and how it feels 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

now I feel ki Mohan kaisa lagta tha with suh big beard and mustache🤣  in a good way offcourse

but I prefer this trimmed but al is that mujhe yaad he nahi ata hai is Mohan ko dekhe ki waise Mohan bhi tha apna 🤣

Kunal kyun nahi shave karta tha 🤣

I loved his beard so much 
Mujhe uska wild look bohot pasand hai since that defined the Mohan Bhatnagar for me... Ab itna shareef dikhta hai ki kya bataau 🤣
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

I hope it gets true
MM are the only couple whom I loved aftr TaAnu, othrwse I did not even like a single show or jodi fr 1 whole year and MM and NBT made me love them
so u knw how much i am attached to it and how it feels 

I know how it feels re but sach mein am so getting hopeful ki R ki bidaai agle hafte ho jaayegi *fingers crossed* the more she'll stay in mohan's house, the more TRPs will drop and the Creatives know this very damn well! 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
aur waisey R ko Mohan ke ghar le hi aaye taaki Vyas khaandan ko ek aur mauka mile usse insult karney ke liye😵
SunShine_A thumbnail
I liked Kahani the most for some reason ðŸ˜†
Kyunki was good but it turned super duper crappiest with the most weirdest ending ðŸ¥±

I was big tv addict
I hv watchd almost all the things on tv till I came into 9th std 🤣 tab I gt disconnectd and again strtd watchng show only with Desh tab bhi it usd to be just Desha nd Tujh Sang but it bcme crap🥱 thn aftr Desh kuch nahi dekha thn TL aya so it was just TL
aftr TL i again strtd wtachng many show, nt like bfr but still and not even a show got liked by me much
like sum were eye pleasing like saas bia sasural fr its dfrnt concept but was dekh lia toh theek nahi dekha toh no issue thn it was NBT, NBT ko main geerally skip karna avoid karti thi but karti thi toh kabhi net par nahi dekhti with fear ki it would grow on me 🤣

Previous
1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 110
Next