India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Mega Flop of the year...

Joyel IF-Dazzler
Joyel
Joyel

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
First of all,Iam quiting the show.I simply wasted my whole time for such flop serial.CVs don't even know the correct twist for the showCry.That's why they are moving like a non-stop train without any sense.Earlier the show portrated about the 26 year old modern girl struggles for the survival of her family.Now the girl becomes 34,and the shows entire modules changed.May I hope the serial to be a failure just like Ram miley jodi,baghnowaali,chottibahu,etcLOL.Now we can see the positive characters played by the lead characters changed to rude or disrespectful characters like Rishi,Indu,Swetha,may be,Z.M.Khan,in her new avatarAngry.

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
apne anpe choices Embarrassed so no comments Sleepy

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007samrudhi.rJoyel....vula_kv....Rasha4eva-SUMITaholic-loveinshidynamic_dollAblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyel

First of all,Iam quiting the show.I simply wasted my whole time for such flop serial.CVs don't even know the correct twist for the showCry.That's why they are moving like a non-stop train without any sense.Earlier the show portrated about the 26 year old modern girl struggles for the survival of her family.Now the girl becomes 34,and the shows entire modules changed.May I hope the serial to be a failure just like Ram miley jodi,baghnowaali,chottibahu,etcLOL.Now we can see the positive characters played by the lead characters changed to rude or disrespectful characters like Rishi,Indu,Swetha,may be,Z.M.Khan,in her new avatarAngry.

don't come to this decision so early. Trust CV's for some time. Even we are watching the show just for Rati and sumit.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangrupzgalratibob007Rasha4eva-SUMITaholic-Ranjinikishanloveinshi

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I m loving Zara Malik Khan and i loving the new twist too.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalratibob007mokshashreeRasha4eva....vula_kv....-SUMITaholic-loveinshiAblazedEnigma..dynamic_doll-PD-.ByGod.Nancy

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
iam eagerly waiting for the twist to be clear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007nutan7-SUMITaholic-

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
HD is much better than other craps ..Tongue Its nice to see this new twist of ZMK... and entire  story is connected to Rishi onlySmile...  most Sharma family  went out of the show... so now HD in a  good progress, you can say the crap HD is over... and this is the beginning of new HD...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalratibob007Rasha4evanutan7RanjinikishanHeema22

.Shree. IF-Sizzlerz
.Shree.
.Shree.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

HD is much better than other craps ..Tongue Its nice to see this new twist of ZMK... and entire  story is connected to Rishi onlySmile...  most Sharma family  went out of the show... so now HD in a  good progress, you can say the crap HD is over... and this is the beginning of new HD...

Agree.
HD is far better than other daily soaps

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007-SUMITaholic-

carmeln Senior Member
carmeln
carmeln

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
this show is far better than the other shows...the twists is what keeps us watching...not dragging the same boring storyline like all the other shows...HD ROCKS!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007Rasha4eva-SUMITaholic-dynamic_dollloveinshi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index