SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Like ashni who r going with mixed emotions of love n jealousy i am also going through of mixed emotions after watching the show ...as show was both good n bad ...episode was good but story was actually going some other way 😕

clearly AHANA is overshadowing AMAR ...n i want to ask cvs why ? 

Disturbing points :- 

1. Why ahana is in the show ? no i dont have any problem with her in fact i liked her cute presence but Is it necessary ? havent we already seen too much jealousy from nidhi's side ...was mallu not enough for all that jo ab ahana is also in d show for same reason ? AUR KITNI BAR nidhi is gonna feel jealous ? or she has done mistake by marrying the most handsome man of town n whole of her life she has to feel jealousy n remain insecure by dealing with all girls n ladies ? 😕

2. Why AMAR is not getting importance ? sorry but i had huge expectation before his arrival but disappointed to see that he is in d show just to say two lines to nidhi everyday only ...n ashu ko bhi zyada farak as such nahi pad raha . I expected good funny scenes ..i thought nidhi will get friendly with him bcoz of his nature n same age factor ..n that will make ashu jealous n insecure n then ashu will do smthn ..may be to keep amar away or try to change himself ...smthn like that ...but abhi tak aisa kuch nahi hua 😕 PLEASE INCREASE HIS TRACK . 

3. Why r u making nidhi as next mallika ? 😲 She is just behaving what mallika used to behave with nidhi earlier ...why nidhi is doing all this planning n plotting n giving wrong ideas to ahana ? n that elder sister dialogue ..oh god full mallu thing 😲 
if whatever she is doing is only for fun n maza ..ok fine ..but please stop it now ...Nidhi is not like that who misguides other girl for her benefit ...n when she found that her plan backfired then y she dint tell ahana that she is his wife ..stay away ..simple ...why she is hiding her marital status from her ? 😕

4.n if nidhi is not enough ASHU is also doing same mistake ...how can he behave with ahana like that ? how can a dean behave like this ? its like ashu's funda ...jo biwi karegi wahi main karunga..no matter wrong or right ...if he sees nidhi is making him jealous he also behaving as immature n doing same thing ...ashu who never calls nidhi as nidhi in hospital ready to call ahana as ahana ...😕 his behaviour completely against his character ...its like both miya-biwi is playing with a toy called ahana n using the way they want 😕 poor girl what's her fault when she doesnt know anythn ...n what if agar wo ashu ke liye serious ho gayi to 😕 

Cvs if u want to show ahana then  please let her do her things without involving ashni in bad way ...let her do her bachpana ...but without nidhi n ashu's involvement n then when nidhi feels insecure or jealous it will be ok . 

but overall i want to see amar thing more than ahana ...

Good part :- 

if we forget the logic or story behind the scenes were entertaining . 

1. Liked conference room scene ...where ahana was standing near ashu n not allowed him to talk ...n nidhi couldnt stop laughing 😆

2. Ashu's cabin scene was even better ...hilarious expressions by ashu when he finds it diffcult to deal with ahana 😆 

3. Bajrangi bhaiya is good n liked his lines also ..blood dilute kar diya 😆 but i dont think he is needed ..i feel as if kal agar he finds that amar is sad bcoz of nidhi ...pata chala utha kar le gaya nidhi ko 😲 so avoid him in d show . 

4. n last scene was good when nidhi said jalane gayi thi aur khud hi jal gayi 😆 n ashu said hum dono hi jal rahe hai ❤️
ashu ji kyun jal rahe hai ...haath pakdkar le aaiye na use ghar wapas ...😳 

overall both miya biwi r on mission JALAO ...pehle nidhi jali mallu ki wajah se phir ashu amar ki wajah se  ..phir nidhi ahana ki wajah se n ab pata nahi kya hoga 😆

One more point that both r mixing their personal n professional life ..

Ashu :- wants amar to be out ..=  50% cares for nidhi's safety + 50% jealous of amar ..( the way he pulled his hand in gussa 😲 n said to nidhi tumhara amar 😆) 

Nidhi :- wants amar in hospital = 50 % bcoz she is a good doctor n always cares for her patient + 50% she is liking ashu's jealousy bcoz of him . 😆

All in all both r right at their places as ashu thinks he is wrong person so nidhi should stay away ..n nidhi thinks that no matter patient is gunda or whatever her responsibility is to treat her . n hence sab gadbad 😛 
n yes both talks each other in formal way but ended up fighting in pati - patni way ...😆

overall ok ok show ...i will wait for next week to see how story will shape ..as precap was again about jealousy 😆 cvs please give ashni romantic scenes in bw ...like that operation theater one ...jab se separate hue hai hug to jane do ..haath bhi nahi pakdte ek doosre ka😭 😳

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I think by the end of the  next week some thing we may see about the importance of these characters..

Nice analysis Shikha
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes most of us are confused. For Nidhi to be jealous Malika was enough why Ahana. She is acting in KTLK as if Test drive mila hai.
Hard to digest Nidhi's sudden change in behavior yesterday. Masti is ok but should not get very serious.
agree with your Disturbing point No.4 Not required
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very good analysis Shikha...dint like yday's epi...just cant tolerate this ahanaaa 😕 
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u shikha. Last nyt there was too much importance to aahana than amar. Plus the actress failed to impress me. Guess i dont like any1 other than KK pairing with SK. But i feel amar's role in the serial is just about to start. Pretty soon we will see all his baai behen, ammaa, dadhi , baapu and ofcouse 4 or 5 gunde's with hockey sticks. He is going to fall for nidhi hard and that bhajrang bhayya is going to tear the whole serial apart for amar's prem.

When u expect KTLK to go a certain yeh hamesha ulta karjathee hai... Hence i have given up on analysing anything... Instead i hope for the most ludicrous track. This amar may even end up a pujari's kid😆

Edited by i5hy - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Lovely analysis Shikha... good pointers... 

3. Why r u making nidhi as next mallika ? 😲 She is just behaving what mallika used to behave with nidhi earlier ...why nidhi is doing all this planning n plotting n giving wrong ideas to ahana ? n that elder sister dialogue ..oh god full mallu thing 😲 
if whatever she is doing is only for fun n maza ..ok fine ..but please stop it now ...Nidhi is not like that who misguides other girl for her benefit ...n when she found that her plan backfired then y she dint tell ahana that she is his wife ..stay away ..simple ...why she is hiding her marital status from her ? 😕

^^ Loved this.. 👍🏼
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice analysis Shikha and nice questions - for which none of us have answers
Amar will probably get more importance next week, when Nidhi will be paying more attention to him to make Ashu jealous...Ahana's intro would have been acceptable - if it was not shown that Nidhi is encouraging her to cling on to Ashu..It would have been better if they showed that this girl was lattu on Ashu and was trying to get his attention on her own...Here Nidhi herself is bringing upon the suffering of jealousy on herself...
Romantic scenes of Ashni has again become a "durlab vastu"...
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good post Shikha,Nidhi ka character butchering seems coming on,Ahana is cute but track is useless and Ashu ka kila seems very weak!Hope Amar-Nidhi track gets the proper focus!
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice analysis... Shikha. Yes, agree with you that Amar should get more importance than Ahana.