India-Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

"Aap ko Lagta hai ?!?!?!"

harinisriram39 IF-Dazzler
harinisriram39
harinisriram39

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
"Aap ko LAGTA HAI ki aapne meri parvarish theek se nahi kee.  Aap ne meri Parvarish THEEK SE NAHI Ki"

I felt Suku was awesome today. I mean the change of moods in a few moments was very good. 

First she wakes up in her usual irritated mood and switches on the TV
Then a surprised look on seeing Ranveer on the News
Then a look of amusement which later turned to entertainment
The moment her father enters, first disapproval and then back to irritation.
A look of triumph on seeing her father disturbed and enjoyment in making a sattire comment of the situation.
And finally to a state of sorry, sorrow, anger

And all these in a very few moments.  Tabzi is right when she says Jazz's scenes are power packed.

Its very evident that even she dislikes the situation she is in and still wants to be in this situation just to take out on her father, who according to her has left to loneliness, yet wanting her to be a good Indian.  Somewhere she feels that her father pushed her towards Brit culture all the while he was saying that she should be a good Indian.
After seeing today's episode, I feel that her dislike for Indians is not general, but because she has been complained all the while that she is not behaving like an ideal good Indian while she has been pushed towards Brit culture.

I don't know if I heard it right, but she did seem to mention about a photograph of a lady infront of whom her father spends more time in sorrow.  She did seem very upset about it because her father chose to spend more time in sorrow for the loss of the lady instead of spending time with Jazz as she only had him and only knew him.  It looks like Jazz had lost her mother while she was very young, too young even to remember or miss her.  All she knew was her father and he, according to her, chose to brood in sorrow at the loss of the lady instead of spending time with Jazz

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01SukritiFan2001DashingCuteJazzDivya6696snitchseekeradniloverAbhiya-gunnerRidziPiaJazSimiAndromeda001bookworm-ALS--Trouble.flora212

Divya6696 IF-Rockerz
Divya6696
Divya6696

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
As I always said.. You render me speechless with your words.. That is the same case today..
You've written very well Harry.. I agree.. Its somewhere like she is expected to be like an Indian but is pushed towards being a Brit..
The photograph must be of her mother.. may be.. I think..

Yess.. Jazz always rocks the screen..!!

Lovely Post.. Do make more.. and tell me when you do..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SukritiFan2001harinisriram39DashingCuteJazz

vaishali667 Goldie
vaishali667
vaishali667

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
wow very nice post jazz rocked epic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39

adnilover IF-Rockerz
adnilover
adnilover

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Jazz's story is so painfulOuch. Its the highlight of the show for me honestly. I am sooo happy the CVs brought out her inner turmoil so beautifully. I feel so sad for her and Mr Pal. In today's epi, he was trying so hard to reach out to her but so many years of abandonment cant change everything so suddenlyOuch. I want Ranveer to bring Jazz out of her pain.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39DashingCuteJazzDivya6696snitchseeker

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
sooo beautiful post harry on sukku...u know i loved itHug  LOL

yes mujy bilkol lagta hai k sukku is doing absolutly amzing minblowing and perfect everyday and in this epi...
and u know i love ur each and every word...and the way u describe it one by one its so beautiful harry...Hug Cool

ur pov abt the jazz is so sensible...i also feel dat would be like dat...dat she is cursing herself as brit citizen...dat she has becum like this bcz of her father...

sukku/jazz superb Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39DashingCuteJazzAndromeda001

SukritiFan2001 Senior Member

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

harinisriram39

DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

harinisriram39

Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
So true Harini,Sukku is doing a fab job as Jazz. The mood swings dat she showed in just a few minutes dat she got in d epi were just awesome.She is surely d best actress on d TV.
Yeah i also noticed when she said abt her father spending more time in front of a photo most probably of her mother insted of being with her n guiding her during her childhood.
When she said,"Aapko lagta hai?..Aapko abhi bhi lagta hai?.." in an ans 2 her father,"lagta hai meri hi parvarish mein koi kami reh gayi" it showed sge wants her father 2 admit dat it was all his father's fault dat what she is 2day.he was nt with her when she needed him d most n she wants him 2 take d responsibility 4 this.She was always told 2 follow never guided n given d right example 2 follow d right path n now she is criticized.scolded n blamed 4 all this!
Lovely post!sukku rocks!

harinisriram39

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index