Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

NEW PROMO- LAST STRAW FR SWARON FANS? :'(

unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys derez a new promo dat same one dat TC article ws tokin abt...wid d same tagline-  GS election ban gayi sabki tension, jahan campaigningchal rahi hai in full zor shor wahan love mein yeh dil maange more!! d promo has scenes frm d campaigning like in d precap, a scene in VPs room whr d whole gang is leaving while givin Shivam a angry luk n all...

bt d romance  dat d article toks abt is ONLY fr taRey it seems cuz SwaRon r stil fiting abt d same thng...TaRey gt an almost hug in d loo as shwn in d promo like d same scene as in d precap...bt SwaRon r stuck whr dey hv bin fr a MONTH nw...n dis time Swayam actualy asks Sharon kya tum is relationshp mein khush nahin ho? n Sharon luks angry n ruthless n nt at all like dis is gonna go well fr SwaRon...n mind u dis is difrnt frm d precap SwaRon scene in d projectr room...so nt only is d precap scene gonna b torture bt dewn AFTR dat dis scene also is gonna brk our hrts...

so i wanna ask shud v srsly jst STOP watchin n tortuting ourslvs?? dis is NOT a threat m jst sayin as a VRYYY disheartned frustratd disapointd n sad fan who has bin patiently waitin fr a MONTH to c hr faves hav a happy phase in deir so cald relatnshp...bt i guess nw all d happy phases r resrvd fr anthr cpl...so i thnk m done givin mslf mre pain n mre hurt by watchn dis dragged n dragged n draaagged SwaRon fite...let me jst leave d odr cpl fans to enjoy deir romance...dis is srsly d last straw fr me...i dnt evn kno if m gonna giv it dis week to decide whthr i wna watch or no...cuz dis is jst too painful...

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

mohitmohanty19 thumbnail
YA ITS PAINFUL BUT I CANT STOP WATCHING D3...SWARON SHOULD CHANGE THE THINGS ...I CANT SEE "SWAYAM" LIKE THAT...
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dats it..right!!
chalo atleast he askd her abt wat she wants in this relationship!now i think m quiet sure now m not goin to watch it!D3 has nothing left for swaRon..its just taaRey taarey n taarey!its really disheartening dat SS fans ki koi parwah nai CVs ko..!dey are gonna show frigging things for only one couple..we are not getting happy swaRon anyway in near future too!m thankful dat dis gives me a real good reason to stop banging my head to D3!just cz of SS i was tolerating dis shit!i cant take it more
prakriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
srry can't stop watching d3 i have to see swayam 
-dark.horse- thumbnail
finally dey gonna give justification for SwaRon relationship wid proper tag-BREAK UP
after sharey convo i hope dat sharon will understand dat she is nt doing rite...CVs made her blush in of dey listening to swayam's fir about her..dey made is blush on Swayam's back bt dont knw happen wat happen to her in front of swayam..
n as u said torture torture n more torture waiting sooo i m out of it coz cnt take it...
SwaRon ka kuch nai ho skta...n wer as tarey moving soo fast...
soo as a whole i m unable to understand d characters as well as d story of D3...
NikiBh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks For Sharing πŸ˜Š
Now i Cn Easily Quit D3 ! πŸ˜­ πŸ€’
creature thumbnail
The creatives want to entertain their new viewers, n I think we should let them do that by not getting in their ways crying for swaron.
*note the sarcasm*
Let them be happy, getting to show what they want n let us be happy by watching some other show to entertain ourselves.
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Last Nail in the coffin..😑

Bye Bye D3.

I will not give you any TRP untill you bring Swaron back on track...

Till then , if only if i want,  i will watch it in YT. Sometimes it is better to wacth in YT because I can skip watching  cv's fav star couple's scenes🀒
ABBY92 thumbnail
Haven't watched the promo yet but all I can say is didn't expect any less than this !! Did anyone really think something was good was going to happen with SwaRon now ?? IN YOUR F***ing DREAMS !!

SwaRon are going to keep fighting and if they're not, there's going to be such a THANDA ending to the fight that all the torture we went through for weeks, seeing them fight will be worth nothing and we won't even get the same amount of romance as we did the fights !!

I don't even hope, not for this week, not for ever !! SwaRon are slowly dying and it's only due time before they die off completely cause this definitely isn't the fairytale I fell in love with !!
Edited by ABBY92 - 11 years ago
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
kriyaansh ka loo scene bhi copy kar liya...aur swaron toh hamesha sideline hi hote hain..
plz cvs swaron k ache romantic scene dekha do...Edited by kriyaansh4ever1 - 11 years ago