Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khusboo (Page 2)

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

frankly speaking i don't have any prob with the track. If shyam is coming in it means he gonna exposed in front of evry1 this time with full proofs which were miising last time.

if dadi is here that means she is here to bring past and to bring lot of trp in form of saas bahu drama which the show needs.

Anjali is shown doing wrong bcoz one day she is gonna repent and take revenge frm shyam. She will a tough competition for Shyam when day comes.

So all in all its brooding for an interesting  track and i am on for it. I don;t want ne changes. i am patiently waiting and enjoying with arhi romance and their further growth in their relationship.
hey once again i do agree the importance of these characters shyam had to enter the house for futur story but the unnecessary anjali drama is too much...
and wat remain of khushi importance in the show...i barely hear her voice last week

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by march2011

frankly speaking i don't have any prob with the track. If shyam is coming in it means he gonna exposed in front of evry1 this time with full proofs which were miising last time.

if dadi is here that means she is here to bring past and to bring lot of trp in form of saas bahu drama which the show needs.

Anjali is shown doing wrong bcoz one day she is gonna repent and take revenge frm shyam. She will a tough competition for Shyam when day comes.

So all in all its brooding for an interesting  track and i am on for it. I don;t want ne changes. i am patiently waiting and enjoying with arhi romance and their further growth in their relationship.
hey once again i do agree the importance of these characters shyam had to enter the house for futur story but the unnecessary anjali drama is too much...
and wat remain of khushi importance in the show...i barely hear her voice last week

she is such a fine actress...her eyes says it all...she don't need words to express, that goes for Barun too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004march2011MrDarcyfan

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by march2011

she is such a fine actress...her eyes says it all...she don't need words to express, that goes for Barun too.
i hve the feeling that u think i am bashng the actors...no rushri,as u i love sanaya more than anythg n that goes to barun also u right baout their expression...but my motives for this post was just if possible for khusboo send a message to cv...not to neglect certain facts of the story of this wonderful show...theyt have a tendency to neglect imp things ...let the characters alive ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
It is sad that they showed a scene like they did, which is Shyam killing the baby and laughing, and then the next minute Anjali is MORE concerned with being with Shyam than grieving her loss!

I guess Shyam was ALWAYS more important to her than her child! It was obviouse in the way she carried on that night and ended up injuring herself and then losing her child! She is as pyschotic as Shyam!

They actually DESERVE each other! Anjali paid with her child's life for her blind faith is Shyam! She is honestly BEYOND Pathetic!

No wonder people fast forward her scenes! WHO wants to see such a blind bimbo all day? It is NOT entertaining in the least! She is a shame to women who have BRAINS & SPINES!

How "Nayi Soch" is it to show Abala Nari's like Anjali??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

march2011

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Don't you think your post was a bit rude?
I mean, Khusboo provides spoilers/hints in her own unique way, its up to her whether she provides us or not.
Where's the fun if she gives us the entire story line in a few words?

She must have felt bad if she read your post.
Try not to spread negativity in the forum.

Thank you.
for of all if u think this is rude i appologise but just for u...
i made this post coz i love this serial a lot...and its not negative,if i had there address i would have send a mail or a letter directly without any messanger...khusboo i feel she is like family to be precise...she gives us spoilers n share news with us...being a fan of this serial,if she is too i think she will understand my point of view...i DIS NOT BASH ANY ACTORS IN MY POSTS...the character had no logic which disturb me...infact there is numerous posts similar circulating in this forum...the story is ok it had to happen...shyam has to come inside as the evil including dadi but a pregnant woman is more anguished about her hubby than he child that disturb me...thanks n sorry if u didn't like it
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
when i said u r bashing????
ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Well said!!Smile

rune11 Groupbie
rune11
rune11

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

dear syam's evil deeds are on since last yr june/july when he tried to khushis dad...its been more than a tear and he continued to speard his evil ness all over again and again ...we waited and waited and waited to get these sorted out...

more than yr gone..nothing moved only arshi contract marriage...

Imagine how much time they will take to sort this all his accumulated evil acts...i am seing bfr 2013 end or begining of  2014...
who has that patience and seeing poojanli crying and asking for attention.
genuinely tired 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index