march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

well khushboo if u pass our requests to cv about anjali drama...happy about it n if it will lead to dhamaka..wat more???

i am not negative just frustrated with wats going on with the story yarr,no probs with any actors or their acting ability...by only prob is they always say dhamaka...but it remains fruitless...

khushboo if u have contacts with cvs plz pass this message...we can't show them their job...they were doing it fabulously certain point to make us hook like that to this show...now its becoming really ridiculous,seriously,asr is supposed to be an intelligent person...then how come he just ignore the fact that he saw cr camera in his sister billings n let it be gone...how can asr,neglect the fact or better doc didn't report that anjalis foot was bleeding n she got elctrocuted at the stairs WHY...

if cv have answers i will be more than happy...cv can put brain in shyam mischief...cv can find space for anjali first trying to kill her baby next crying for 10 mins for her miscarriage n next moment missing her husband more than the baby...wat kind of woman is anjali i wonder

one more important thing i love all the actors in this serial from barun sanaya even daljeet ..was sad when heard she wanted to leave...their acting is something else from expresions,chemistry n bonding in the characters...love them
Edited by march2011 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

march2011 thumbnail
seems like no one is interested n agree with these facts...nevermind
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
frankly speaking i don't have any prob with the track. If shyam is coming in it means he gonna exposed in front of evry1 this time with full proofs which were miising last time.

if dadi is here that means she is here to bring past and to bring lot of trp in form of saas bahu drama which the show needs.

Anjali is shown doing wrong bcoz one day she is gonna repent and take revenge frm shyam. She will a tough competition for Shyam when day comes.

So all in all its brooding for an interesting  track and i am on for it. I don;t want ne changes. i am patiently waiting and enjoying with arhi romance and their further growth in their relationship.
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
BornThisWay thumbnail
Don't you think your post was a bit rude?
I mean, Khusboo provides spoilers/hints in her own unique way, its up to her whether she provides us or not.
Where's the fun if she gives us the entire story line in a few words?

She must have felt bad if she read your post.
Try not to spread negativity in the forum.

Thank you.
Edited by BornThisWay - 11 years ago
...believe... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes and i demand more...
i want laxmi back in the show...do u hear me.???..the poor goat does not have any spotlight...is this the way to treat someone who has been the part of the show since it has started..
i want mamaji back in rm...he is doing spiritual acting know in life is never ok and u r ignoring him...???
i want
to know where the heck is masala mama now..???

and most important i want serious arhi romance and not the dadi ka hand stopage...
Edited by ...believe... - 11 years ago
march2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...believe...

yes and i demand more...
i want laxmi back in the show...do u hear me...the poor goat does not have any spotlight...is this the way to treat someone who has been the part of the show since it has started...
i want mamaji back in rm...he is doing spiritual acting know in life is never ok and u r ignoring him...???
i want to know where the heck is masala mama now..???

u are right i completly forget laxmi existence hope they didn't eat that poorcreature...maybe it was there luck charm somethg n now 🥱🥱🥱
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
when its daily shw u cannt expect all tracks to open simultaneously..even i found the current rtack to be intresting and lot of things coming uo what makes me happy is the bonding of asr and kkg..
march2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rushshri

frankly speaking i don't have any prob with the track. If shyam is coming in it means he gonna exposed in front of evry1 this time with full proofs which were miising last time.

if dadi is here that means she is here to bring past and to bring lot of trp in form of saas bahu drama which the show needs.

Anjali is shown doing wrong bcoz one day she is gonna repent and take revenge frm shyam. She will a tough competition for Shyam when day comes.

So all in all its brooding for an interesting  track and i am on for it. I don;t want ne changes. i am patiently waiting and enjoying with arhi romance and their further growth in their relationship.

hey once again i do agree the importance of these characters shyam had to enter the house for futur story but the unnecessary anjali drama is too much...
and wat remain of khushi importance in the show...i barely hear her voice last week
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: march2011

hey once again i do agree the importance of these characters shyam had to enter the house for futur story but the unnecessary anjali drama is too much...
and wat remain of khushi importance in the show...i barely hear her voice last week

she is such a fine actress...her eyes says it all...she don't need words to express, that goes for Barun too.
march2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rushshri

she is such a fine actress...her eyes says it all...she don't need words to express, that goes for Barun too.

i hve the feeling that u think i am bashng the actors...no rushri,as u i love sanaya more than anythg n that goes to barun also u right baout their expression...but my motives for this post was just if possible for khusboo send a message to cv...not to neglect certain facts of the story of this wonderful show...theyt have a tendency to neglect imp things ...let the characters alive ...