Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTKP Placement Cell : Fun Post

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

KTKP Placement Cell

**************************************************************************************************************

New positions : Artistes

No of Positions : Unlimited

Qualification: Nothing Specific

Age Limit : None

Our beloved show KTKP is expanding rapidly, in its quest to excel in both quality and quantity. So the creative team of this organization has decided to increase the man power which happens to be artistes.

Important Requirements: 

1. candidates who are applying should watch our show diligently till the latest episode and then come out with a fitting character sketch which they think they can do justice.

2. They should be able to post this character sketch and plot on the story line with this character,  on our writer's wall, discuss, negotiate a place for this character in the show... Thats all... We will roll out the offer immediately.

We are among the best employers in this field with great freedom to the artistes. While working on this assignment, the artistes are free to take leave whenever they want and also work on other shows/movies/assignments as and when they want. Our CVs are very co-operative to adjust the story according to the schedule of the artistes.

Request to all the forum members to utilize this opportunity and become actors and actresses to satisfy their creative interests.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
πŸ˜† Nice... actually this placement thingy will work for.. all of Kekta maiyas shows too ... her leads are usually pretty busy n the separation tracks never end.. πŸ€£

KTLK is learning fast ..
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
AF  a small suggestion...

Artistes need not watch the show.. but must watch neighborhood shows and come...πŸ˜†

A fantastic advertisement...πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

AF  a small suggestion...

Artistes need not watch the show.. but must watch neighborhood shows and come...πŸ˜†

A fantastic advertisement...πŸ˜†

Agree ... πŸ˜† 
Broadens the scope for reaching out to majority u see 🀣  aur waise bhi Ctr C + Ctr V is the easiest action 
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Agree ... πŸ˜† 
Broadens the scope for reaching out to majority u see 🀣  aur waise bhi Ctr C + Ctr V is the easiest action 

Are there Amar and Ahana in the neighborhood show BTW?
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣
superb post AFπŸ‘πŸΌ
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lolz 🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣

I wana satisfy myselfπŸ˜† so I wana play Doc.Ashutosh as He is Dean of KGH & I'm too becoming a Docter so I gets inspiration frm KTLK & wana be a Dean Doc. Too😳.

P.S- Gud to see u back dear where is Shanti ji nw a days? I miss Apurva's show Asmaan se Aage do u miss it?

Love,Dev
Armu4eva thumbnail

Are there Amar and Ahana in the neighborhood show BTW?

Ofcourse.. how can u expect a kekta maiyaa ka show without Amars n Ahanas? πŸ˜² *tauheen* πŸ˜‘  🀣 πŸ€£  🀣  🀣  🀣 

mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Ofcourse.. how can u expect a kekta maiyaa ka show without Amars n Ahanas? πŸ˜² *tauheen* πŸ˜‘  🀣 πŸ€£  🀣  🀣  🀣 

* mudra checking urdu dictionaries ... yeh gaali hai ki compliment *
Armu4eva thumbnail

* mudra checking urdu dictionaries ... yeh gaali hai ki compliment *

*tanu in CS mode* ... AXCUJEEE me ... let me AXPLAIN πŸ€“

Padosi. .shows.. male lead married to sis of PRESUMED dead wife... who is actually alive n is the rasgulla of Male leads Best friends eyes πŸ˜³

Another sathi show of Maiyya on Ghee TV .. has the male lead married off to a girl who is pretty similar to our Mallu Ma by the female lead herself... πŸ˜‰

And another one on Rangeela TV ... has the male and female leads separated and female lead becomes boss of male lead.. n Abhiman track be on ..πŸ˜†