Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dear Khushboo, this is 4 U... (Page 2)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
res

Edit -

well dear I can see u are a newbie with just 25 posts here. I don't want to go in details but I can share hell lot of links here bashing Barun and giving harsh comments. Believe me I am here from last September and in one yr I have seen hundreds of posts like that. Being a hardcore barun fan, I don't like it at all.

For sanaya too though posts are few but they are there.

Khushboo always gvs spoilers in her own different way. They know the story line but if they will share everythg who is gonna watch the show. Mishti also gvs spoilers but she always say I will not tell u everythg and purposely leave us curious. Khushboo gvs us hints to maintain the curiosity. If khushboo is writing nethg I truly believes her and there was no point in discussing actors and characters in her spoiler post. She requested but it was taken in a wrong way in forum.

Your posts sounds very offensive for khushboo as you say u don't trust her at all. Completely ur pov, i can understand but it can be said in gentle way too.

No offense to you or anyone in forum, I am not open for further discussions. I wanted to put my pov for post. that's what I have done.

Edited by rushshri - 07 September 2012 at 2:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbarafly_dogRashmiNM

RashmiNM IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alankritaraiyanSu_Somerholic..Swapnali..-SI-Kookiemonster-DKS-GodhuliLogonOmNaMaSteOm

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Agree to u.

RashmiNM-SI-Kookiemonster

...believe... Senior Member
...believe...
...believe...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli12

Originally posted by ...believe...

hmm...did u read the comments on khusboo's post titled...'attention frnds''
go and read the comments and especially the comments after page 5...u will have a good entertainment and will curse urself y the heck u could not post anything on it before it was closed...nobody or atlest many ppl on this forum did not believe her

that was the one of epic post i have ever seen.. ( all of my fav were there ) but sadly i read it laterCry

its ok...
next tym be in attention mode and jump the moment u see her post...commonly titled "hi"...with prefix and suffix "frnds"....

Edited by ...believe... - 07 September 2012 at 2:07am

shona2smart4uRashmiNMGodhuliLogon

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
pl do nt take this the other way u pl omagine someone hacks ur fb id and writes all crap abt u and ur family and what if ur parents ask u something regd that..same is the case here..nt necessaey they read it...someone frm family opr friends may read it...so iuts better we do nt write such crap..
shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
.. i dont knw who is this khushboo!!!.. Confused

as i was new in forum one of my friend told me she is forum member who works in ipkknd .. she is famous fr spoilers...

ok then i was having gud opinion about her.. i think she is obessed abt our respect to her.. hw could she say that barun is upset with forum! members?? Angry

as far as i know.. barun is very friendly.. he wil take it as positive.. n simply she is making rumours abt barun.. just to seek attention.. Unhappy as all wil be behind her convey our sorry to barun dis dat... god its just crap !!..

n i didnt find any such bashing posts against sanaya nr barun.. i always find posts against anjali.. ,shyam ,cv's ...

so friends lets chilll its just a technique to seek attention n to be famous in the forum...

my words to khushboo..

sorry for being rude.,,if ur here to give us spoiler its well n gud.. plz... dont spoil our mood or forum members name infront of barun.. and stop seeking attention by posting such things that barun is upset this that.. .. well i know barun n sanaya very well.. even if they would have found such posts.. dey should take it positively.. why he gone through only negative posts!?/Confusedi dont belive in u khushboo..sorry.. Confused

and stop seeking attention..!

Edited by shona2smart4u - 07 September 2012 at 3:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicPreets19SwaNia_2-DKS-GodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RashmiNM

Originally posted by AliaBhatt

Some basic points

after yesterdays Huge debate i found that
No TM has been ever disliked so much and bashed so much in India Forums. IN india Forums TM's have been bashed for writing offensive agianst ASR 's acting and all and sometimes aginst minor things. but hey were on a moderate level. Nobody in IF ever came so heavily on a TM as it was seen last night. Th entire population of India Forums became UNITED against this TM.
Last few times also the tM has been publicly humiliated in this Forum for being attention seeker and   for having VANITY n supplying wrong information. This is not the first time, The tM's track record has been dissapointing.

It proves

1.India Forums Public not liking her  at all. All call her immature.
2. People like Mishti because she talks straight. not making people dance to riddles n puzzles.
3.Confusing IF public with wrong information continously like saying arnav will breakdown near 4.khushi, Show is closing down, etc etc. have dissapointed the IF public.
5. Knowing a star should  not be considered as an achievement and to show other TM's that look  i have contacts not you. 
6. INfact nobody has problems with her posts even, problem i think started when she passed a bad remark to one of the veteran India Forum TM's . People where like- how dare she???
7, last night proves that- friends are just temporary, her supporters didnt turn up to defend her in that post sadly.  
8. 95% of TM's are fed up of fake riddles.

Earlier there were No spoiler Tm's who did like this
ZEE NEWS N MISHTI MKM have a good record in this forum.

Yup I agree with U, I have to scratch my head to find out her hints regarding the spoilers, anybody can give such hints depending on the ongoing track, I think she is fake PR...

really how come none of her friends came there .. I think because 95% was actually right about it .. How come barun will b upset reading one critic post while he has been No. 1  in IF for such a long time.. It was an  immature act from her side i must say.. i loved to read her hints but yesterday's post gave me headache.. anyways yes was a great fun i guess I missed it ...

Edited by godhuli12 - 07 September 2012 at 2:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicRashmiNMPreets19-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona2smart4u

i m with u .. i dont knw who is this mishti !!!.. Confused

as i was new in forum one of my friend told me she is forum member who works in ipkknd .. she is famous fr spoilers...

ok then i was having gud opinion about her.. i think she is obessed abt our respect to her.. hw could she say that barun is upset with forum! members?? Angry

as far as i know.. barun is very friendly.. he wil take it as positive.. n simply she is making rumours abt barun.. just to seek attention.. Unhappy as all wil be behind her convey our sorry to barun dis dat... god its just crap !!..

n i didnt find any such bashing posts against sanaya nr barun.. i always find posts against anjali.. ,shyam ,cv's ...

so friends lets chilll its just a technique to seek attention n to be famous in the forum...

my words to mishti..

sorry for being rude.,,if ur here to give us spoiler its well n gud.. plz... dont spoil our mood or forum members name infront of barun.. and stop seeking attention by posting such things that barun is upset this that.. .. well i know barun n sanaya very well.. even if they would have found such posts.. dey should take it positively.. why he gone through only negative posts!?/Confusedi dont belive in u mishti sorry.. Confused

hey.. its not misti.. pls edit your post.. see the name in the main post.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholicRashmiNM-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

Go to top