Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Taunts, Threats & A Push- JM (06.09.12) (Page 2)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
That 15ish minutes of the episode, i found captivating!.. Why, may one ask? Well the answer is simple! We have never , not that i have seen, have a pair of siblings battling it out, for each other's happiness on tv till date!... Maanvi used every taunts in her book to make her feel guilty but J was adamant and firm! Regardless M decided to fight a battle that was only going to make her weak, since J was not going to back down, especially now that Viren had agreeed!...
The way she points at the picture to try and make J understand, that she has lived her life but that baby hasnt, she was lucky ot have spend 20 years with J, but now it was the baby's chance!.. But J refuses to let go of her present, for the unknown unfuture, and i am totally with her on that!...
J- i can conceive again but god' grace, but you Manuuu if u die u cannot come back, and i cant afford that!.. THE way she sits her on the floor trying to explain that story to M, who seemed to have relented for a moment, but we know the guilt will be too much and therefore her fainting, was not her agreeing but rather, it was giving her a breather go gather those energy to start taunting againLOL *nah am joking*
It was an amazing 14-15ish episode!.. Great post Reemz, my reply aint flowing today, but i tried- excuse grammar mistakes!LOLLOL
Researcher has found a new cure for cancer- marriage- this was in the news today btw LOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 07 September 2012 at 3:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nrithyao*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amii90

Def the highlight of the episode today; Krystle and Nia shone like anything!!! The way Manvi was screaming on top of her lungs, questioning Jeevika, and gave reasoning behind her rejection of the abortion idea- all of that was simply amazing and reminder of a reoccurring theme- sisters fighting with each FOR each other!  I, for once, also gave in to Manvi's protest of abortion as her reasoning was worth pondering upon! She clearly stated that if her life is saved at the cost of another life, she would never be able to really 'live' after knowing that she is the reason for someone else's death. Now again the ethics and abortion theory comes into play as we have the will of the receiver as well; Manvi does not want her sister to save her life at the price of her own unborn soul, so now where do we go? 

But BAM! Jeevika made a stronger comeback with "Tsunami" story and in an instant, I saw myself inclining with Jeevika's reasoning for going ahead with this abortion! Court case or not, these two still managed to state their claims and make counter arguments with sheer conviction!!!! Like you said Reema, for Manvi, Jeevika is her god and Jeevika had restated this notion clearly as she uttered these words "Teri Jeevan ki dor mere haathon mein hai" when Manvi asked "Aap mere bhagwan ho"! So going on that route, I believe Jeevika will take the necessary action to save Manvi regardless of what Manvi thinks! Jeevika's numb look in the precap indicated her helplessness, her emotional turmoil, her inner battle with herself choosing between her two children!!! "

Man, KD is rocking these days; her facial expressions and tears rolling down her eyes can just make anyone go weak and feel empathetic for her! 

Manvi had become so attached to Chutki, more than anyone else. Why? Because it's her Jeevika's baby. Her love goes to the extent of loving anyone close to Jeevika almost as much as she loves Jeevika herself. Her screaming at the top of her lungs was a proof of that! They reacted exactly like you would expect them to. Manvi the hyper, sometimes erratic one while Jeevika calmed her down. The Tsunami story was a beautiful touch and a good way of trying to make the viewers understand her predicament too. I wanted the scene to go on and on actually so I was a bit disappointed when Manvi fell unconscious. They're so power-packed together!! People looking for intensity...umm..watch these two :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amii90

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

What a lovely post reema..*claps*..who else could better explain their scene..their relationship is sooo dam pure ...love jeeman..krynia are doing a brilliant job in portraying this roles..their expressions are just enough to make you teary..a big bow down to krynia 4 portraying the sisters relations so perfectly..

Thank you! :) Both girls go out in these sister scenes! Really live each and every expression & emotion.
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Updated

Edited by _innocent_ - 07 September 2012 at 3:42am

*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

That 15ish minutes of the episode, i found captivating!.. Why, may one ask? Well the answer is simple! We have never , not that i have seen, have a pair of siblings battling it out, for each other's happiness on tv till date!... Maanvi used every taunts in her book to make her feel guilty but J was adamant and firm! Regardless M decided to fight a battle that was only going to make her weak, since J was not going to back down, especially now that Viren had agreeed!...
The way she points at the picture to try and make J understand, that she has lived her life but that baby hasnt, she was lucky ot have spend 20 years with J, but now it was the baby's chance!.. But J refuses to let go of her present, for the unknown unfuture, and i am totally with her on that!...
J- i can conceive again but god' grace, but you Manuuu if u die u cannot come back, and i cant afford that!.. THE way she sits her on the floor trying to explain that story to M, who seemed to have relented for a moment, but we know the guilt will be too much and therefore her fainting, was not her agreeing but rather, it was giving her a breather go gather those energy to start taunting againLOL *nah am joking*
It was an amazing 14-15ish episode!.. Great post Reemz, my reply aint flowing today, but i tried- excuse grammar mistakes!LOLLOL
Researcher has found a new cure for cancer- marriage- this was in the news today btw LOL

EXACTLY!! It hasn't been seen before. Manvi's practically b1tching Jeevika because she loves and cares for her to no end. No other serial has shown two sisters at loggerheads like this. LOL I'm sure as this is the maha shukravar, Manvi will blast Jeevika even more. Should be bherry interesting!! LMAO marriage as a cure? Hows that?? :|

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Reemz... pata nahiii, they just showed it in This Morning showLOL The lady said because it gives people a reason to liveLOL
-Eggjackly- we see sisters sacrificing their pyar, not their babies or their lives- Oh well, those watching with an open mind, will see that and appreciate their love for one another!.. Waise when M was talking abotu starving herself, i wanted a slap scene there, or J putting her hand M's mouth to say shut up ! LOL... Or her Mannuu shout should have been louder, to send chills down her spineWink but either way it had its effect, it made M be quiet for that moment in timeLOLLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 07 September 2012 at 3:53am

*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I was wondering how Manvi thinks this would help her cause? Telling Jeevika that she will starve... :( What a way to torture her. Haila, not a slap dude! Look at her condition. If Jeevika slapped her, she would probably drop dead :| Anyway, I want to see more confrontation between the two (not so cold ones though)...because these two can actually give us goosebumps with their natural intense chemistry =))

_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
^^

Hahaha i guess the slap was a bit too much LOL!  I think that was her way of threatning J, unless she opts out she willl kill herself by torturing her even more kinda thing!... It was an ouch moment, when she was like fine you aint going to fulfill the faarzz of a mother, i will do fulfill the faarz of being a maasiii!.. I think her refusal is also because of the happiness the pregnancy news had brought J and Viren, and she feels she has live her life, hence its only right for an innocent to see the world!.. Either way she is going to stop them today, am sure, but maybe we will seee a loving confrontation though i doubt it, because M knows she has to be mean, but J wont relent, am damn sureTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index