Taunts, Threats & A Push- JM (06.09.12)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ever thought that day would come where Manvi will be so angry at Jeevika that she would taunt, threaten and even push her beloved Di? That moment where she shoved her still stays in my mind. That pride and arrogance came crumbling down and the passion turned in to hurtful anguish as she was disgusted that the sister she worships could even think of terminating the unborn for someone like her. Manvi has always put herself on a lower pedestal when it comes to Jeevika. She worships the ground Jeevika walks on but when that very Godly figure turns in to a murderer (according to Manvi anyway), she's appalled at that God. How could she do wrong?? It was unfathomable for Manvi. I remember their Valentine re-union when Manvi thinks it's Dabbu knocking on the door , she tells him to wait and see what happens when you mess with the older sister but when she finally opens the door and sees Jeevika, her mouth is zapped. She is in that much awe of her Di!

The taunts went on and on, Jeevika was completely guilt-ridden. It was written all over her face but Manvi then made a mistake. She threatened to kill herself, to stop eating & drinking so Jeevika would not have to carry out this 'sin' but Manvi, if you're going to try and weaken a mothers spirit then she will only come back stronger for her child. Telling Jeevika that you're going to starve yourself will only remind her that she cannot handle you leaving her, the thought alone pains her to her very soul.

The Tsunami story would be enough to move anyone. It boded well with the 'mother-daughter' theme. Jeevika telling a story to Manvi which eventually put her to 'sleep'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am actually Speechless... but one thing is for sure - You made my day Reema :)

Thank you for this soul-soothing post.. i cant even explain wht m feeling right now.. I know i cried(not really) but tears were continously coming out of my eyes when i was watching this  tv... but now after reading this I m :|
Your words makes those people more disgusting in my eyes jo 1% bhi samjh ni paaye behnas ko...

Anywys m at work... Lovee u for this :):) m in daze...

..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Reemz: Superb post!! ๐Ÿ‘Loving Jeeman & their dialogues these days!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha.K.

I am actually Speechless... but one thing is for sure - You made my day Reema :)

Thank you for this soul-soothing post.. i cant even explain wht m feeling right now.. I know i cried(not really) but tears were continously coming out of my eyes when i was watching this  tv... but now after reading this I m :|
Your words makes those people more disgusting in my eyes jo 1% bhi samjh ni paaye behnas ko...

Anywys m at work... Lovee u for this :):) m in daze...

I wanted to make it longer but was in a rush :(

There are some whom are too blinded by other things hence they don't actually want to see the beauty of this relationship. I guess they can't understand why two siblings can love each other so much and so intensly.

js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Reema lovely post! Everytime you make a post about behanas - i cant express how it makes me feel! i think my hubby has given up on me - with JM obession!

How can no one understand what they mean to each other! and how can they expect J to let M find her own destiny when she is and has the soultion
Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Def the highlight of the episode today; Krystle and Nia shone like anything!!! The way Manvi was screaming on top of her lungs, questioning Jeevika, and gave reasoning behind her rejection of the abortion idea- all of that was simply amazing and reminder of a reoccurring theme- sisters fighting with each FOR each other!  I, for once, also gave in to Manvi's protest of abortion as her reasoning was worth pondering upon! She clearly stated that if her life is saved at the cost of another life, she would never be able to really 'live' after knowing that she is the reason for someone else's death. Now again the ethics and abortion theory comes into play as we have the will of the receiver as well; Manvi does not want her sister to save her life at the price of her own unborn soul, so now where do we go? 

But BAM! Jeevika made a stronger comeback with "Tsunami" story and in an instant, I saw myself inclining with Jeevika's reasoning for going ahead with this abortion! Court case or not, these two still managed to state their claims and make counter arguments with sheer conviction!!!! Like you said Reema, for Manvi, Jeevika is her god and Jeevika had restated this notion clearly as she uttered these words "Teri Jeevan ki dor mere haathon mein hai" when Manvi asked "Aap mere bhagwan ho"! So going on that route, I believe Jeevika will take the necessary action to save Manvi regardless of what Manvi thinks! Jeevika's numb look in the precap indicated her helplessness, her emotional turmoil, her inner battle with herself choosing between her two children!!! "

Man, KD is rocking these days; her facial expressions and tears rolling down her eyes can just make anyone go weak and feel empathetic for her! 

Edited by Amii90 - 11 years ago
Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What a lovely post reema..*claps*..who else could better explain their scene..their relationship is sooo dam pure ...love jeeman..krynia are doing a brilliant job in portraying this roles..their expressions are just enough to make you teary..a big bow down to krynia 4 portraying the sisters relations so perfectly..
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: js1234

Reema lovely post! Everytime you make a post about behanas - i cant express how it makes me feel! i think my hubby has given up on me - with JM obession!

How can no one understand what they mean to each other! and how can they expect J to let M find her own destiny when she is and has the soultion

Thank you!! :) How can anyone not understand their bond? I think that's a question which can be asked in this very forum itself :P People love to mock it :D Hope there is never another 'JeeMan' for the sake of those romance-starved lovers -__-  Actually there won't be another JM anyway!  LOL @ your husband. I don't think anyone will understand it!

Thank you atthi!! :)
Edited by *Reemz* - 11 years ago
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
That 15ish minutes of the episode, i found captivating!.. Why, may one ask? Well the answer is simple! We have never , not that i have seen, have a pair of siblings battling it out, for each other's happiness on tv till date!... Maanvi used every taunts in her book to make her feel guilty but J was adamant and firm! Regardless M decided to fight a battle that was only going to make her weak, since J was not going to back down, especially now that Viren had agreeed!...
The way she points at the picture to try and make J understand, that she has lived her life but that baby hasnt, she was lucky ot have spend 20 years with J, but now it was the baby's chance!.. But J refuses to let go of her present, for the unknown unfuture, and i am totally with her on that!...
J- i can conceive again but god' grace, but you Manuuu if u die u cannot come back, and i cant afford that!.. THE way she sits her on the floor trying to explain that story to M, who seemed to have relented for a moment, but we know the guilt will be too much and therefore her fainting, was not her agreeing but rather, it was giving her a breather go gather those energy to start taunting again๐Ÿ˜† *nah am joking*
It was an amazing 14-15ish episode!.. Great post Reemz, my reply aint flowing today, but i tried- excuse grammar mistakes!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Researcher has found a new cure for cancer- marriage- this was in the news today btw LOL
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amii90

Def the highlight of the episode today; Krystle and Nia shone like anything!!! The way Manvi was screaming on top of her lungs, questioning Jeevika, and gave reasoning behind her rejection of the abortion idea- all of that was simply amazing and reminder of a reoccurring theme- sisters fighting with each FOR each other!  I, for once, also gave in to Manvi's protest of abortion as her reasoning was worth pondering upon! She clearly stated that if her life is saved at the cost of another life, she would never be able to really 'live' after knowing that she is the reason for someone else's death. Now again the ethics and abortion theory comes into play as we have the will of the receiver as well; Manvi does not want her sister to save her life at the price of her own unborn soul, so now where do we go? 

But BAM! Jeevika made a stronger comeback with "Tsunami" story and in an instant, I saw myself inclining with Jeevika's reasoning for going ahead with this abortion! Court case or not, these two still managed to state their claims and make counter arguments with sheer conviction!!!! Like you said Reema, for Manvi, Jeevika is her god and Jeevika had restated this notion clearly as she uttered these words "Teri Jeevan ki dor mere haathon mein hai" when Manvi asked "Aap mere bhagwan ho"! So going on that route, I believe Jeevika will take the necessary action to save Manvi regardless of what Manvi thinks! Jeevika's numb look in the precap indicated her helplessness, her emotional turmoil, her inner battle with herself choosing between her two children!!! "

Man, KD is rocking these days; her facial expressions and tears rolling down her eyes can just make anyone go weak and feel empathetic for her! 

Manvi had become so attached to Chutki, more than anyone else. Why? Because it's her Jeevika's baby. Her love goes to the extent of loving anyone close to Jeevika almost as much as she loves Jeevika herself. Her screaming at the top of her lungs was a proof of that! They reacted exactly like you would expect them to. Manvi the hyper, sometimes erratic one while Jeevika calmed her down. The Tsunami story was a beautiful touch and a good way of trying to make the viewers understand her predicament too. I wanted the scene to go on and on actually so I was a bit disappointed when Manvi fell unconscious. They're so power-packed together!! People looking for intensity...umm..watch these two :)