Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Virat least bothered about maanvi.. (Page 3)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Awesome post shravani.. 

Virat loves Maanvi beyond anything and everything .. Now with the lines of Virat least bothered about Maanvi - I am gobsmacked.. come on .. In my 20 years of watching TV shows.. no fictional character is close to Virat when it comes to his unbound, unconditional love.. 

Will any real or fictional character ever love a girl who is suffering from terminal illness. who has lost her hair.. who is on the verge of death .. who loves her di the most.. no guy would love Mannu as much as Virat .. 

and people also blame Maanvi for giving importance and loving her di. can love be measured.. No.. 
Maanvi derives the strength from Virat to live her life.. she only breaks down before him and not before her di.. Maanvi requests only him to save her life..and not others..

Maanvi gets her strength from Virat ..Jeevika is weak emotionally as per Maanvi .she gives the extra assurances and care and love to her that does not mean Maanvi doesn't care for Virat

Her love for Virat is Maanvi's strength and her love for her di is her weakness...

and as per the recent track or scenes.. Kushal's health contributed to a majority of it... the CVs, the writers are to be blamed for it.. for not incorporating and blending the scenes well .. when his love is right there fighting her death

Edited by munnihyderabad - 08 September 2012 at 12:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-Shrav123

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Awesome post shravani.. 

Virat loves Maanvi beyond anything and everything .. Now with the lines of Virat least bothered about Maanvi - I am gobsmacked.. come on .. In my 20 years of watching TV shows.. no fictional character is close to Virat when it comes to his unbound, unconditional love.. 

Will any real or fictional character ever love a girl who is suffering from terminal illness. who has lost her hair.. who is on the verge of death .. who loves her di the most.. no guy would love Mannu as much as Virat .. 

and people also blame Maanvi for giving importance and loving her di. can love be measured.. No.. 
Maanvi derives the strength from Virat to live her life.. she only breaks down before him and not before her di.. Maanvi requests only him to save her life..and not others..

Maanvi gets her strength from Virat ..Jeevika is weak emotionally as per Maanvi .she gives the extra assurances and care and love to her that does not mean Maanvi doesn't care for Virat

Her love for Virat is Maanvi's strength and her love for her di is her weakness...

and as per the recent track or scenes.. Kushal's health contributed to a majority of it... the CVs, the writers are to be blamed for it.. for not incorporating and blending the scenes well .. when his love is right there fighting her death

Ah ! I have no words to say how perfectly this has brought VirMan's essence in terms of character and eternal bond they share.Cant thanks enough.But Its so beautifully and perfectly worded ! ClapHug Thank you soo much !:) Kind regards !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadShrav123

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Awesome post shravani.. 

Ah ! I have no words to say how perfectly this has brought VirMan's essence in terms of character and eternal bond they share.Cant thanks enough.But Its so beautifully and perfectly worded ! ClapHug Thank you soo much !:) Kind regards !

Awww thank you so much Hetu Hug muaah .. glad u liked it..

the pair and their love is so beautiful and eternal .. words just came out. and i am glad you understood what I babbled and liked it Embarrassed

Edited by munnihyderabad - 07 September 2012 at 8:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Awesome post shravani.. 

munni di...Hug

i loved your reply as always...will reply in detail after seeing the epi...Big smile

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Awesome post shravani.. 

munni di...Hug

i loved your reply as always...will reply in detail after seeing the epi...Big smile

Awww shravs you are so sweet thank you  .. Hug

Shrav123

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
wonderful post Di Clap
so agree with ya Thumbs Up

Go to top