India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat least bothered about maanvi..

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
'VIRAT IS LEAST BOTHERED ABOUT MAANVI', 'KUSHAL CANT ACT', 'KUSHAL/VIRAT CANT REACT' 'KUSHAL/VIRAT WAS BLANK'---these lines are getting on my nerves now..common dude virat is least bothered about maanvi??really??--ahhh i just cant believe people actually say this..for all those ppl who feel it,and once see his this week scenes,the one in pink shirt where he is the one who tries to reduce her fever,and then next day he was the one who was sitting beside maanvi(the one he is in black shirt),and next ,when he is in yellow shirt and den he assures her nothing will happen---after all this scenes still you ppl feel virat is least bothered about maanvi..gawsh i JUST CANT BELIEVE it..and in yesterdays episode when viren took virat out,couldn you ppl see the concern he had for maanvi-the way he said 'maanvi ki is halath mein main use kaise jane deta' and all ..and still you ppl not satisfied??i know virat ka us bade wale emotional scenes are missing but that doesn mean you tell him that he is least bothered about maanvi..for gods sake, he is not well plz spare him..and waise bhi he hardly gets any screen space now..

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702anu1989ilovevirat21love_zainriastargopisharma14munnihyderabadxoxsusanxoxsennarenikriyasreesweetymolshubhi_saysha1989princess_sarashobrakapooor-SweetGirl-..Gowri..preetipcShona1907.SalmanDeewani....Jes...

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
virat is most corncerned about manvi along wid jeevika..
like in d scene u mentioned v can see that
its just that cvs are not giving him ny important focus..
dey need to take him into picture too after all he is manvi's better half
n those bashing kushal shud get a life!

Edited by viratmanvi - 07 September 2012 at 1:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22sima123fulMizchiefmakerriastargopisharma14munnihyderabadsweetymolxoxsusanxox..Gowri..Shona1907

gopisharma14 Senior Member
gopisharma14
gopisharma14

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
i second you...
how can some ppl be so rude ,that they r blaming either virat or kushal for nothing( v should not forget abt kushal ill health)...yesterday he was hardly in the show...then how can he show his emotions...itzzz the CV's who r to be blamed for not giving virat enough screen space...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22anu1989riastarmunnihyderabadsweetymolxoxsusanxox

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Its creative and writers are least bothered to show Virat;s views ,perspective & care for his life Zindagi When they all are busy creating drama upon ultimate Tyaag.Once upon a time a Epic lover has been sent in to mute mode and asked to stand there as statue when Its matter of life & death of his Zindagi is decided.

Look at the extent a Maanvi who used to call her partner for even small matters dint have any convo related her di's abortion when whole night is gone & Its another morning .He loves M and hes ONLY bothred for her only in this whole world.if you hear the dialogue -  Maanvi when hes looking for her last night during behna scene - A single dialogue to indicate that VirMan even exist .That line had that deep care and affection as if hes looking for her & is worried for her When shes not found ! If you are VirMan fan You would get my point.Kushal did convey that well.So there is no question about Kushal's acting !

About character the whole blame is to Creative team and writers to Butch it too the extent and make it look super lame and totally unbelievable with Epic lovers POV.But than why only Virat.Its VirMan both as character and relation they share has been put on question mark with this particular Track When Their emotions and Its expressions given worst possible treatment actually.But do we have any other way But to accept it I say  & Hope for some betterment atleast.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anu1989screen22riastargopisharma14munnihyderabadsweetymolaysha1989kabeeShona1907..Gowri..Shrav123

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
@ash   yeah..hoping for it..but first they should be free from this behna track na..then they will think about rest..VIRAT STILL EXISTS and i wish maanvi ko koi yeh baat yad karke aye..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MizchiefmakerriastarmunnihyderabadShona1907

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

@ash   yeah..hoping for it..but first they should be free from this behna track na..then they will think about rest..VIRAT STILL EXISTS and i wish maanvi ko koi yeh baat yad karke aye..

so trrue dey shud say depth of manvi's love for viraat too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riastarmunnihyderabadShona1907Shrav123

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

virat is most corncerned about manvi along wid jeevika..
like in d scene u mentioned v can see that
its just that cvs are not giving him ny important focus..
dey need to take him into picture too after all he is manvi's better half
n those bashing kushal shud get a life!

i second you...

seriously ppl who are blaming virat/kushal get a life man...Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riastarmunnihyderabad

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Its creative and writers are least bothered to show Virat;s views ,perspective & care for his life Zindagi When they all are busy creating drama upon ultimate Tyaag.Once upon a time a Epic lover has been sent in to mute mode and asked to stand there as statue when Its matter of life & death of his Zindagi is decided.

Look at the extent a Maanvi who used to call her partner for even small matters dint have any convo related her di's abortion when whole night is gone & Its another morning .He loves M and hes ONLY bothred for her only in this whole world.if you hear the dialogue - Maanvi when hes looking for her last night during behna scene - A single dialogue to indicate that VirMan even exist .That line had that deep care and affection as if hes looking for her & is worried for her When shes not found ! If you are VirMan fan You would get my point.Kushal did convey that well.So there is no question about Kushal's acting !

About character the whole blame is to Creative team and writers to Butch it too the extent and make it look super lame and totally unbelievable with Epic lovers POV.But than why only Virat.Its VirMan both as character and relation they share has been put on question mark with this particular Track When Their emotions and Its expressions given worst possible treatment actually.But do we have any other way But to accept it I say & Hope for some betterment atleast.

i just LOVED your reply..and i agree wit every line of yours..you said it all..haan and maanvi ke baare mein na baat karo tho hi acha hain,coz once i think about her ..i am actually pissed off with her character..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22riastarmunnihyderabad-SweetGirl-Shona1907

Go to top