Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CV's cant cash on Barun & Sanaya

khushi_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okeee I know u guys will say...there we go again a bashing topic.

BUT sorry to say I have lost my intrest in this show...and the reason are the CVs.

i mean they know that viewers LOVE SARUN and ARSHI...they cant be without them...thats why its JORI NO 1.

But and the end of the show viewers want to see a well writing story with some logic and a story line. I will not compaire IPKKND with other tv serials BUT what I will say is that in other serials there are also some good social messages...there are also problems...or fight between good and evil BUT in this tv serial they only give WRONG message.

1. Threat woman like the way u want to becuz they dont have any kind of emotions. ( the way, Arnav threated lavanya, khushi and the way shyaam threaded khushi and anjali)

2. Good never wins ONLY the evil.

3. Kids can be jeaolus of a married couple( BUBLI)

4. A father can kill his CHILD!!!!! and will get away with it. 

5. For a mother her childs health is not importaned...but only her hubby.

6. They want to show the Raizadas as a strong loving family who is very close to each other...but we never see a brother bonding, a sister who FOOLS her brother...there is no bonding between mammi and Nani, who threats her saas like nothing. No respect.

7. Shyaam the villian who will never be exposed for verything he did to khushi and her family ( her father is in a wealchair becuz of him).

8. parents that commited suicide and didnt think of there childeren. Elders in the family that dont care about there kids feelings.

9. Normaly the elders in a family are wise and they protect there childeren from every evil thing. BUT here we have a DADI who only wants to create problems for her children.

10. Dadi cant even give respect to Khushi...elders do learn us to treat everyone with respect.

11. Whats the use of Payal and Akaash?????? good for NOTHING!!!!

AND the list can go ooon and ooon.

The cvs should really work on there scpript becuz they think that the viewers are sooo crazy about ARSHI that only for them they will accept everything...and if they show some sweet romantic scenes of ARSHI everything will be fine. BUT they forget that they cant take this love for granted...we also want to see a good storyline...and plz STOP giving wrong messages!!!

It was a fun loving...sweet...khatti meethi love story and they have turned it into a tastless KHICHARI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yep...
u just said it.. in the way i felt it..
yes the show runs on sarun...
 people watch it only for them..
 but the story is necessary..
after the hate marriage..
 their no logic .. none at all..
but we got many good scenes.. some humour.. ok..
but after the kidnapp.. cv's can u explian me what u have in ur mind?
 no redemption.. no correct exposure of shaym..
dont make me write all the mistakes.. no.. blunders u have done.. ad made the story a mess
hello there.. wake up.. if its ur baby.. protect it.. or.. are u as cruel as shyam,,
i know i sound very rude.. but i love the show..
and know iam heart broken..
Edited by mayukatta - 11 years ago
khushi_007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayukatta

yep...

u just said it.. in the way i felt it..
yes the show runs on sarun...
 people watch it only for them..
 but the story is necessary..
after the hate marriage..
 their no logic .. none at all..
but we got many good scenes.. some humour.. ok..
but after the kidnapp.. cv's can u explian me what u have in ur mind?
 no redemption.. no correct exposure of shaym..
dont make me write all the mistakes.. no.. blunders u have done.. ad made the story a mess
hello there.. wake up.. if its ur baby.. protect it.. or.. are u as cruel as shyam,,
i know i sound very rude.. but i love the show..
and know iam heart broken..

Thnx πŸ˜Š I am happy to hear that I am not the only one who is feeling this way
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u right dear,it was supposed to be a love story now a dhamaka drama love story...i too can't accept the fact that everytime evil wins...i can't even digest anjali ... the rest is history wat kind of woman is this character????complete ...i feel really sad sayg this but now i don't watch in yutube...as there is no special reason too...n have to put the vol of my tv down everytime there is shyam n anjali...or yesterday i mean the 05th sep i completly zap the chanel...
...believe... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just one thing to say..
i want arhi romance and not dadi hand stopage...i want arhi to do it dammit and not anjali's drama which i cant even sympathize with anymore...in short i want the spotlight where it belongs.....that is ARHi...
i liked the episodes more when khushi was doing stupid things...hell i even liked it when arnav was kidnapped...atleast the spotlight on the ri8 place
Edited by ...believe... - 11 years ago
LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post... πŸ‘πŸΌ Dear, u spoke my mind... I really really loved ds show lke crazy til feb... After feb Comedy, bad Script, Sme bekaar new characters (except NK, hayeee) Gosh wt not... I really dont know y they r gvin so much of IMPORTANCE to that Poojali, Shyam n dat dadi... Stil nw if i am watching show means the only reason is ARSHI n SARUN...Edited by Priya641 - 11 years ago
sanZ_Rash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sabr karo sab teek ho jayega..
Kyunki sabr ka phal hamesha meeta hota he...
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Aur kya bol sakthe he yaar...πŸ˜‰
We shout and shout..
But, its for no use...😭
So what can we do is, have faith...
Be patient and be optimistic...
Whatever happening in the current episodes..
Take it positively..
Since now our arnav and khushi is getting more closer and closer..
We have seen now,how arnav sharing his pains to khushi and how she comforts him..
How he feels relaxed while being with her..
If these trajedies dint happen, how can we see such touchy scenes..
Even i hate how khushi is illtreated by the raizada clan..
But, arnav is there to comfort her ... to support her..
How she will be able to know otherwise,Coz he is a man of less words..
So what is happening is good in another sense..
As we know, to reach highways , we have to cross streets...
Now,Their relationship has moved to another level...
So its some thing good right??😊😊

And last but not the least,
After all its an imaginary story,
Why to stress yourself on an unrealistic drama..
Coz, We know at the end everything will be fine..
So,just sit back and ENJOY..
Since Television are supposed to be stress relievers ..
Just for entertainment...So relaxxx..
πŸ€ͺ  

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Msrashu - 11 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
You just said it all buddy...CVs, I think they are thinking that, watever crap they throw at us, will be accepted just coz of SaRun's presence in the show! They are banking on their popularity n trying to put their side forward keeping gun on SaRun's shoulders! I really hate but I must state here that even SaRun cant help wen they show crap constantly...no proper storyline, no dignity to the female lead, crap episodes, not proper interaction between the leads, and about the rest of the characters, I dont even want to mention!
khushi_007 thumbnail
I was scared to open this topic becuz there is already so much bashing, but I am not negatief only disappointed with IPKKND.
The cvs should know that if the story goes dwonhill the actors will also loose there intrest...and wont enjoy there work...and will be open for other intresting projects...so what will they do if Barun or Sanaya will get fed up with all this and look around for something better. becuz if we are fed up looking at all this...then they will be getting mad doing all this drama.
Soo I really hope these stupid CV and PH will open there mind and fix up everything.

jayaram thumbnail
are yar kitna bolne pe kon sun raha they keep on showing the same we all are not negative just heart broken this serial is going in dumps