Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Zara khan husband sirname Malik (Page 5)

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 3786

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noreen-Khan

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Noreen-Khan

ROFLROFL
 
you gyus made fun of my Nadeem Khan, i was serious
Jab saamne Nooreen hai tho Nadeem kyun chahiye..LOL  Nadeem devar haiWink

OMG Forum pe tho competition start hogaye Nadeem and Nooreen mein... we need to put a poll(swayamwar) and select one hero for our Zara Wink LOL
Main ready hoon.  Apne Zara ke kiye insha allah Noreen har competition par kar jahega aur main thaiyar hoon.  Lekin yeh Nadeem hai kaun ? saamne tho aane do... Tongue[/QUOTE]

 
you dont know who Nadeem Khan isShockedShocked.
lets have a swayamwar Preethi, and we will all know that Nadeem Khan is MR ZMKApproveLOL



Edited by aishoo - 09 September 2012 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009
Posts: 14952

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Ok then Aishoo and Nooreen ready for the fight Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 3786

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Ok then Aishoo and Nooreen ready for the fight Wink
meidane jangLOL, im ready!!
Noreen-Khan Newbie
Noreen-Khan
Noreen-Khan

Joined: 09 September 2012
Posts: 17

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Noreen-Khan

Main ready hoon.  Apne Zara ke kiye insha allah Noreen har competition par kar jahega aur main thaiyar hoon.  Lekin yeh Nadeem hai kaun ? saamne tho aane do... Tongue

Ok then Swayamwar content is you both have to comment on Rati's birthday thread on 11th September and who comments more is the winner for our Zara Wink LOL
haan zaroor ji... maine apne pehla missile fire karjuka hoon... Nadeem ke saamne aane tho do...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.-PD-

Noreen-Khan Newbie
Noreen-Khan
Noreen-Khan

Joined: 09 September 2012
Posts: 17

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishoo

Originally posted by Noreen-Khan

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Noreen-Khan

ROFLROFL
 
you gyus made fun of my Nadeem Khan, i was serious
Jab saamne Nooreen hai tho Nadeem kyun chahiye..LOL  Nadeem devar haiWink

OMG Forum pe tho competition start hogaye Nadeem and Nooreen mein... we need to put a poll(swayamwar) and select one hero for our Zara Wink LOL
Main ready hoon.  Apne Zara ke kiye insha allah Noreen har competition par kar jahega aur main thaiyar hoon.  Lekin yeh Nadeem hai kaun ? saamne tho aane do... Tongue

 
you dont know who Nadeem Khan isShockedShocked.
lets have a swayamwar Preethi, and we will all know that Nadeem Khan is MR ZMKApproveLOL

[/QUOTE]
aacha aap Nadeem hai ?
 
Zara tho mera hoke rehagi LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 3786

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noreen-Khan

Originally posted by aishoo

Originally posted by Noreen-Khan

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Originally posted by Noreen-Khan

ROFLROFL
 
you gyus made fun of my Nadeem Khan, i was serious
Jab saamne Nooreen hai tho Nadeem kyun chahiye..LOL  Nadeem devar haiWink

OMG Forum pe tho competition start hogaye Nadeem and Nooreen mein... we need to put a poll(swayamwar) and select one hero for our Zara Wink LOL
Main ready hoon.  Apne Zara ke kiye insha allah Noreen har competition par kar jahega aur main thaiyar hoon.  Lekin yeh Nadeem hai kaun ? saamne tho aane do... Tongue

 
you dont know who Nadeem Khan isShockedShocked.
lets have a swayamwar Preethi, and we will all know that Nadeem Khan is MR ZMKApproveLOL

aacha aap Nadeem hai ?
 
Zara tho mera hoke rehagi LOL 
[/QUOTE]
No Nadeem Khan is not here at the momment, he is daydreaming about rati di, so im here stand by him.LOL


Noreen-Khan Newbie
Noreen-Khan
Noreen-Khan

Joined: 09 September 2012
Posts: 17

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishoo

No Nadeem Khan is not here at the momment, he is daydreaming about rati di, so im here stand by him.LOL

 
Jab Noreen hai Nadeem nahi aayega... kahi haar mane baag tho nahi gayaLOL
 
par dekhna chatha hoon mera southen kaun haiLOL 


Edited by Noreen-Khan - 09 September 2012 at 10:50am
-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Joined: 18 December 2009
Posts: 14952

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
god Aishoo and Nooreen i am enjoying this convo ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index