Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Ek tha Tiger - and Uski Tigerni - 6/9

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue

And we had that black shade unleashed na...There are characters which loom between grey and off-white LOLand we want to see them as white...but RK...he is unabashedly black...Challenging us forever making us think and to taunt him as a soul wanting to be white...and yet we so want him to be..to show that small ray of light that he has become human, but alas ...he has different plans *sigh*

And it is these plans which half the time wants me to give a baton to Madhu and tell her...'Shuru ho ja, Sherni'
(Dont start bashing please...It is RK and not Vivian I want to bash...and he is totally fictional ...LOL he wont get hurt ...on the other hand I am not fictional...Tongue.)

but then ..RK...he is as complicated as he gets...Will a baton serve the purpose?? no...he very well just take it as another line of fate that connects him to Madhu in some weird sort of way...Just the way he took that public slapathon...as a reconnection to the battered and shattered life of Madhu..and bind her to a battered version of his own...

He was almost gleeful today na...As if happy that Madhu actually did publish the photos...I know he ws angry..but to me it felt that..after his anger receded...he just went on to believe that she is after all not so high and lofty as she appears, and she is as human as he is...that she can do something which is very 'un-Madhubala' like and she can fight unfair..that she can back stab...

And it is this ...this very feeling of superiority, that he enters the hospital room...behaves the way he actually picturized her behaving...backstabbing after she got what she wanted...and as ofcourse...being a character of having basic human vices, and unabashedly displaying the same, he relishes...

And isnt it very peculiar that he is always on stage...reciting dialouges, giving filmy touch to everything..it is almost like a teenage girl, who is lost in a world of her own...because she fears the reality...RK is the same...he so dislikes the reality that he always seems to stay in that world...a world which adores him...a world where he is second to nobody...a world which raves about him and craves him as nowhere else...

he carries this world along with him..even when he is amongst the people who are sure to give him a reality shock and bring him down to the world where he is unloved, and neglected...and it is actually amazing that he has chosen the best candidate of that world...a world which wants to remain oblivious to him..and want full attention to him...Ironic isn't it...??

Waise to be off topic for a while...does somebody think that Roma is drinking some kind of hair growing potion..I mean that is a LOT of hair...it actually can encompass whole of RK if stuffed properl into it...ConfusedLOL

And secondly...Is this deliberate that when we see RK at his worst, Trishna is conveniently absent...???

Anyways...to come back to our Tiger...he walks off with the ultimate satisifaction that he has given tit for tat and they are even now...and leaves her behind...
Now that was something which struck me awkward...and ofcourse, my doubts cleared as we see the white car zoom in as soon as Madhu was visible at the hospital entrance...she had not even climbed down the stairs when the car had come into view..

He must have been sitting inside ...FEARING ...that since now they were EVEN...will she be again beholden to him, like before...the bond that he seemed to cling too...will it hold her enough to make her come back...

You could see the way that he stared at her ...he was not longer smirking..that superior expression had gone...he was looking at her with a plain intensity which so often covered by his reckless confident expression...but today there was no covering..the intensity was just spot on...
And she stalked off...
He almost knew that...he took heart that he can manage her ...make her come back ...with force if needed...like he did previously...but still hesitant to touch...it is when she refused to even acknowledge him...that he actually applies that force...

Her seemingly ignorance of his existence, seemed to have made him lost control..as he snatches her hand...rightfully his from her...binding in his hand...rightfully hers...There was a sense of righteousness in the way he does that...

But Madhu...well RK cannot match in her righteousness right now ...Can he...
She tells him off point blank...she cannot take in the same air as his...she hates the atmosphere that is him...and he takes it stoically...with the kind of man who is so used to this rejection, and yet manages to keep a trooper's face on...which has saved him from embarassment, so many times...as if he doesnot care...he is the lord himself, he doesnot care of somebody doesnot like him...

But then this is Madhu..he cannot leave it like that...so although he kind of leaves her hand..he does tell her by that sign..that he will be watching her...and again..as I said...he cannot JUSt leave her...so he makes a U turn..and telling her...clearing any doubts in her mind, lest she might contemplate that they were left even..and the matter is over...
That there was a lot left between them...and she cannot dare to think that everything is finished...

Picture abhi baak hai!! Mere Dushman is just a phrase as we all know itLOL

Okie that is enough bak bak from me...
Blackjaguar if you ever read this...I loved your post...but It was already 10 page full by the time I read it...so couldnot comment...nothing was left actually...to comment...except that it was a wonderful postEmbarrassed

Edited by -Srushti- - 07 September 2012 at 12:38am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Purple_LoveSensualDesireV4o9vaani21aan-rish--Rose--KissTheSkygennyMCourageous_Leo0-SD-0Looteri_DulhanKiller_DeviLBasiliskafsh4adreamyjennice...-Riya-...mysteriousmilli_Sparkles_

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Awesome post!!
And yes Roma does have a lot of hair LOL
afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
nice post dear...
_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Nice postSmile
Purple_Love Newbie
Purple_Love
Purple_Love

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Superb Post Clap
Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
lol
Super like
.OneDirection. IF-Sizzlerz
.OneDirection.
.OneDirection.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
nice
SensualDesire Newbie
SensualDesire
SensualDesire

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
awesome post!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index