• Kavita Kaushik
    • SAB TV
    • FIR
    • Bharti Singh
By TellychakkarTeam 6 Sep 2012 - 17:02
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Kavita Kaushik and Bharti Singh

Bharti Singh is a killing machine. You look at her comic histrionics and you will surely die of laughter. Currently, this superbly adorable lady is wowing everyone with her dance moves in Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

And spreading her wings…she is all set to make a guest appearance in SAB TV'sFIR (Edit 2 Productions).

Bharti is currently shooting for the series and she will be seen as SP Kamseen Aha. She will be senior to Chandramukhi Chautala (Kavita Kaushik).

"I will consider myself to be a very beautiful and thin woman. I will always carry a mirror wherein I will keep looking and praising myself for being so stunning," said Bharti to Tellychakkar.com.

Bharti had to rush to face the camera but we got in touch with Kavita who further informed, "Yes, I am shooting with Bharti. There will be a rivalry between Chandramukhi and Kamseen. But Chandramukhi can't do anything as Kamseen is senior in position. But the encounter will lead to lot of hilarious moments."

The Chandramukhi-Kamseen magic is expected to hit the airwaves next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Bharti is just giving the guest appearance in the show FIR. And as you guys know that she would be senior then Chandramuki. And as the name suggest Kamseen would consider herself as like beautiful and so on. So the laughing ride would get double or triple in the next coming shows!!!
Till then enjoy the hilly era in FIR!!😉
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cant wait to see Bharti here... she will fit right in
AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its goin to be superfunn 🤣
i dint expectd bharti😳n shez ma fav comedian
waiting desperately to watch her scenes vid CC n Billu too🤣
Minionite thumbnail