Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK should hire Madhubala's designer for Khushi (Page 6)

TheSmurfs IF-Dazzler
TheSmurfs
TheSmurfs

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Originally posted by CuteSARUN

if ipk is a copy of ghsp,,, thn y d hell DD n madhubhala fans hovering on d ipkknd forum ,, huh,,,,Angryipkknd sucks man,,,ROFL

oh really??? you guys are bashing our show and actors here and expect us to not say anything???
dear th TM nvr bashed ur show,,, instead she praised d designer,,, if some specific members r calling ur show ,,a copy cat,,, thn y dont u PM thm n sort out things,,, y r u turning this thread into a battleground,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

barunbirthdayBillu-Maamma.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Originally posted by aanappin

O so the bullcrap copy nonsense started again Ermm

Yes atleast IPK fans are hilarious but not immature enough to send hate mails to the male lead so that they he leaves his wife and marries the female lead in real life ROFL
Coming to ''copy'' nonsense then yes RK-Arnav and Khushi-Madhu arent similar but yes alot of Madhubala is inspired from IPK..IPK is a love hate story and these days MB is also turning out to be like that...In MB RK also forced and blackmailed Madhu to get married ..Sooo PUHLEEZZ none of these shows are originalLOL..What makes these shows special is the chemistry between the leads..Thankfully our leads are best friends offscreen which translates into awesome unbeatable chemistry onscreen..Wink Thats why within year they got all the couple words. But ofcourse all the couples are good in their own ways :)

Ya right...
I guess I can correct  u here...

Who were the not so immature fans...who sent hate mails to Baruns co star for his movie..??? For taking him away from the show..??? ConfusedConfused

Well...IPK is not the first show with love hate track...Smile

Ya awards..!!! I forgot...the best excuse IPK fans have...LOLLOL
Or the best weapon I can say...for their defense 
Yes atleast better than sending someone's wife hate mails to end the marriage any day LOL.BTW we never know whether Shenaz exaggerated  but Gurmeet's one was in his blog and everyone saw..
And yes I didnt say IPK is original..Did i ? LOL
And Awards cant be excuse ..They are accolades Approve

Well...be it anyone...
Hate mails are hate mails Big smileLOL

Awards...accolades LOL
Ya...I have never imagined a SP show without awards...so what is the big deal..??? No to mention 2 of the awards are from your own channel...
And imagine if the SP Jodi award would have one to some one sle...IPK fans would have thrashed down sp offices that day it self...

And u talk of awards LOL
REALLY ?! Okay if you think soLOL...I thought Ek dusre se karte hain pyaar hum and Pyaar ka dard, Sajda were also SP shows..But did they get trps/ fame ? No..But still GHSP fans excuse will be that IPK is on SP and thats why its famous..Okay if thinking that makes them feel better than let them think thatLOL..Forget awards none of the other indian TV couples can have as much as fans as ArHi..Even awards hosted by Colors (SP's toughest competitor) gave popular jodi award to our couple..So leave it and lets agree to disagree...And  yes The copy bashing was all started by Geet fans in the first place..Hands down they are unbeatable and no less any other fan group.

Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 09 September 2012 at 2:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

barunbirthdayTheSmurfs

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Yes atleast IPK fans are hilarious but not immature enough to send hate mails to the male lead so that they he leaves his wife and marries the female lead in real life ROFL
Coming to ''copy'' nonsense then yes RK-Arnav and Khushi-Madhu arent similar but yes alot of Madhubala is inspired from IPK..IPK is a love hate story and these days MB is also turning out to be like that...In MB RK also forced and blackmailed Madhu to get married ..Sooo PUHLEEZZ none of these shows are originalLOL..What makes these shows special is the chemistry between the leads..Thankfully our leads are best friends offscreen which translates into awesome unbeatable chemistry onscreen..Wink Thats why within year they got all the couple awards. But ofcourse all the couples are good in their own ways :)

I think you are watching only one serial and that is IPK.. and you are loving it... even i am watching it and i am like it... and you said that alot of MB is inspired from Madhubala...Shocked like  IPK is a love hate story and these days MB is also turning out to be like that...

Let me tell you a fews serial in which i have seen Love-hate-story ...Big smile
Kudumb... kaisa yeh pyaar hey...Bairi Piya...  KMH... Phulwa...Mohe Rang de... Shakti.. and much more...

And about Forced/Blackmailed/Contract marriages was also there in...
Kudumb... Kisa yeh pyaar hey... KMH-2... Bairi Piya... Baat hamari Pakki... Phulwa... Shakti...and Many more tooo...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

So how can you say that these Love-hate and forced marriage in MB is coping/inspired from IPK...Shocked

but i agree to one point you said.. that All the couples are good in their own way...Clap
And the Best Couple will always be different  and special to each of one of us tooo... Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

forevermaaneetfatim30Cyberpsychooodrashti38prava55663_Darling_Get-LostBasilisk..AnushaGeet..Neelum.drashti

..Khaleesi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Khaleesi..
..Khaleesi..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
i wish to comment which has nothing to do with the fight happening but with the topic of the post made,LOL
once in an interview of ragini she said that the actors themselves chooses outfits for their character..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Where did this topic start and where has it ended?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk_Darling_..AnushaGeet..Neelum.drashti

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

if ipk is a copy of ghsp,,, thn y d hell DD n madhubhala fans hovering on d ipkknd forum ,, huh,,,,Angryipkknd sucks man,,,ROFL

oh really??? you guys are bashing our show and actors here and expect us to not say anything???
dear th TM nvr bashed ur show,,, instead she praised d designer,,, if some specific members r calling ur show ,,a copy cat,,, thn y dont u PM thm n sort out things,,, y r u turning this thread into a battleground,,,
All the threads are turned into battle ground...When DD/GC are at the top Vijay is their ''bhaiya'' but when they arent then Vijay is ''unfair '' LOL..Exactly, the TM said something positive about DD but clearly they ignored it...Calling DD beautiful is bashing since when ? LOL

Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 09 September 2012 at 1:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

barunbirthdayTheSmurfs

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

I didn't say the TM. there are comments from members who are calling MB copy copy of ipk. Yes, agree force marriage being the same but again it happened in many shows too.

But RK as young angry man??? LOL If he was, I would be the first person to dislike his character because I have seen such character and wouldn't want to see it again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBasilisk..AnushaGeet..Neelum.drashti

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Coming to ''copy'' nonsense then yes RK-Arnav and Khushi-Madhu arent similar but yes alot of Madhubala is inspired from IPK..IPK is a love hate story and these days MB is also turning out to be like that...In MB RK also forced and blackmailed Madhu to get married ..Sooo PUHLEEZZ none of these shows are originalLOL..What makes these shows special is the chemistry between the leads..Thankfully our leads are best friends offscreen which translates into awesome unbeatable chemistry onscreen..Wink Thats why within year they got all the couple awards. But ofcourse all the couples are good in their own ways :)

I think you are watching only one serial and that is IPK.. and you are loving it... even i am watching it and i am like it... and you said that alot of MB is inspired from Madhubala...Shocked like  IPK is a love hate story and these days MB is also turning out to be like that...

Let me tell you a fews serial in which i have seen Love-hate-story ...Big smile
Kudumb... kaisa yeh pyaar hey...Bairi Piya...  KMH... Phulwa...Mohe Rang de... Shakti.. and much more...

And about Forced/Blackmailed/Contract marriages was also there in...
Kudumb... Kisa yeh pyaar hey... KMH-2... Bairi Piya... Baat hamari Pakki... Phulwa... Shakti...and Many more tooo...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

So how can you say that these Love-hate and forced marriage in MB is coping/inspired from IPK...Shocked

but i agree to one point you said.. that All the couples are good in their own way...Clap
And the Best Couple will always be different  and special to each of one of us tooo... Smile

Thanks for the info but I have watched most of the shows you mentioned Smile
I never said that IPK isnt inspired from any show ..How many times do I have to repeat myself ?LOL..For me all these shows are copied from Ekta shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

Go to top