Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK should hire Madhubala's designer for Khushi (Page 4)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

ROFLseriously are u joking... ipkknd is a copy of madhubala.RK is not rude and serious as arnav...he is bindaas..arnav love his family..but rk dont love any one...even his mother.madhubala is a serious girl.not like khushi..and there love story is ot khatte meethe like khushi arnav...but fan mist geet fans had said that ipkknd is copy of ghsp/because the attitudes of both leads are similar to geet and maan/some scenes a\re full copy to ghsp.v rbut here rk and madhu are totally different from arnav and khushi..and these words that madhubala copied ipkknd not suits on u guys..  
you can say that arnav and maan are similar bcoz both are buisness man and love thier families but rk is a super star ad dont love any one..
there is dadi nane bahein  a brother with glasses of arnav and also same with maan..but rk has no such brother and nane dade.
morover khushi is a fun loving character like geet but madubala is a serious character. 
lol..then the moral is that ipkknd more similar to geet than madhubala..
no problem wif u want that khushi should wear clothes like madhubala..bcoz yah madhubala is unique show and every thing in it is perfect..but please watch madhubala  one da then u realize that ipkknd has no wonderful dialouges like madhubala...no problem with ipkknd ..bcoz it is a very good show and i also watch it and admire the actors..but when sill fans do these type of thing i cannt tolerate.
i just compare ipkknd to geet bcoz i want that u guys think before speak...
@blold.
..very well said Crystalalena... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

bcos i watch both the show and i didn't find any similarity... and RK is not at all an Angry Young Man... Madhubala is not a copi of IPK.. period...Approve 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Shas3prava55663_Darling_Billu-MaammamaanluvsgeetGet-LostBasiliskArnav90Neelum.drashti..AnushaGeet..

Abi.Na IF-Dazzler
Abi.Na
Abi.Na

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
agree...
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

Originally posted by crystalalena

ROFLseriously are u joking... ipkknd is a copy of madhubala.RK is not rude and serious as arnav...he is bindaas..arnav love his family..but rk dont love any one...even his mother.madhubala is a serious girl.not like khushi..and there love story is ot khatte meethe like khushi arnav...but fan mist geet fans had said that ipkknd is copy of ghsp/because the attitudes of both leads are similar to geet and maan/some scenes a\re full copy to ghsp.v rbut here rk and madhu are totally different from arnav and khushi..and these words that madhubala copied ipkknd not suits on u guys..
you can say that arnav and maan are similar bcoz both are buisness man and love thier families but rk is a super star ad dont love any one..
there is dadi nane bahein a brother with glasses of arnav and also same with maan..but rk has no such brother and nane dade.
morover khushi is a fun loving character like geet but madubala is a serious character.
lol..then the moral is that ipkknd more similar to geet than madhubala..
no problem wif u want that khushi should wear clothes like madhubala..bcoz yah madhubala is unique show and every thing in it is perfect..but please watch madhubala one da then u realize that ipkknd has no wonderful dialouges like madhubala...no problem with ipkknd ..bcoz it is a very good show and i also watch it and admire the actors..but when sill fans do these type of thing i cannt tolerate.
i just compare ipkknd to geet bcoz i want that u guys think before speak...

<font color="#000066"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">@blold.
..very well said Crystalalena... Clap</font></font>
<font color="#000066" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">bcos i watch boththe show and i didn't find any similarity... and RK is not at all an Angry Young Man... Madhubala is not a copi of IPK.. period...Approve</font>

Lol they all are calling RK a young angry man ROFL I can't believe this!! How do they find a spoiled, arrogant, and egoistic character similar to an angry young man character???   Wacko

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3Billu-MaammapennuBasiliskmaanluvsgeetArnav90Neelum.drashti..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Seriously..??? ROFLROFL
Some people are just unbelievable...ROFL
MB being a copy of IPK...ROFL
Ya why not.??? All the shows in the Telly world are coped from IPK right..??? Cause...let me guess...you guys will say...IPK IS THE BEST..!!! When IPK can copy Geet...then y can't IPK be copied..?? 

The producer of your show accepted it on national radio...that IPK coped Geet...

Coming back to MB N IPK...
Well...let's start with the basics...
IPK has a male lead.. Who is a business tycoon...who is super duper caring for his family...now coming to RK..." who is a super star " ...he harldly cares about any member of this family...

Coming to the Females...khushi...on one hand...is a bubbly girl...but Madhu is no where close to that side of a character...Madhu is serious...

About being middle class...now a days...innumerable shows...portray life of the middle class people...so let's just say all copied IPK..!!! LOL

If this post would have remained about the wardrobe concern...it would have been great..!!! But alas..!!! 

By the way...I dont think...any one would want to copy a already copied show...!!! Just my opinion...

Y are IPK fans always harping about copying..??? Someone should refer to their own people...before accusing other shows..!!! 

Edited by aanappin - 09 September 2012 at 1:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Shas3_Darling_Billu-MaammamaanluvsgeetGet-LostpennuBasiliskArnav90Neelum.drashti

praj.shrish Senior Member
praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

AND do you mean MB copied of ipk which is copied of Geet means DD is copying her own show geet???   ROFL

ROFLROFL
 This one is hilarious ..."DD copied her own show."...LOL...I really found it funny...nice said

Hey,   I don't mind u saying it...Yup m crazy fan...Buddy..

Actually I have never seen a single episode of GEET...I was never into watching daily soaps till I came across IPK... It was just magical ...HeartHeart

Ya I heard abt similarities between GEET n IPK ...But i guess Its same production house so they extended same story line with different cast...
                For me IPK is my first show I am so much in love with...I m so obsessed with it...But I don't mind ppl  having different views...
         Thanks for spending time for reading my post and commenting...
              ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

barunbirthdayShas3_Darling_pennuBasiliskNeelum.drashti

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

O so the bullcrap copy nonsense started again Ermm

Yes atleast IPK fans are hilarious but not immature enough to send hate mails to the male lead so that they he leaves his wife and marries the female lead in real life ROFL
Coming to ''copy'' nonsense then yes RK-Arnav and Khushi-Madhu arent similar but yes alot of Madhubala is inspired from IPK..IPK is a love hate story and these days MB is also turning out to be like that...In MB RK also forced and blackmailed Madhu to get married ..Sooo PUHLEEZZ none of these shows are originalLOL..What makes these shows special is the chemistry between the leads..Thankfully our leads are best friends offscreen which translates into awesome unbeatable chemistry onscreen..Wink Thats why within year they got all the couple awards. But ofcourse all the couples are good in their own ways :)

Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 09 September 2012 at 1:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsGirlabouttown..Khaleesi..

..AnushaGeet.. IF-Addictz
..AnushaGeet..
..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Yes atleast IPK fans are hilarious but not immature enough to send hate mails to the male lead so that they he leaves his wife and marries the female lead in real life ROFL
Coming to ''copy'' nonsense then yes RK-Arnav and Khushi-Madhu arent similar but yes alot of Madhubala is inspired from IPK..IPK is a love hate story and these days MB is also turning out to be like that...In MB RK also forced and blackmailed Madhu to get married ..Sooo PUHLEEZZ none of these shows are originalLOL..What makes these shows special is the chemistry between the leads..Thankfully our leads are best friends offscreen which translates into awesome unbeatable chemistry onscreen..Wink Thats why within year they got all the couple words. But ofcourse all the couples are good in their own ways :)

Ya right...
I guess I can correct  u here...

Who were the not so immature fans...who sent hate mails to Baruns co star for his movie..??? For taking him away from the show..??? ConfusedConfused

Well...IPK is not the first show with love hate track...Smile

Ya awards..!!! I forgot...the best excuse IPK fans have...LOLLOL
Or the best weapon I can say...for their defense 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3_Darling_Billu-MaammaBasiliskmaanluvsgeetNeelum.drashti

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanappin

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Coming to ''copy'' nonsense then yes RK-Arnav and Khushi-Madhu arent similar but yes alot of Madhubala is inspired from IPK..IPK is a love hate story and these days MB is also turning out to be like that...In MB RK also forced and blackmailed Madhu to get married ..Sooo PUHLEEZZ none of these shows are originalLOL..What makes these shows special is the chemistry between the leads..Thankfully our leads are best friends offscreen which translates into awesome unbeatable chemistry onscreen..Wink Thats why within year they got all the couple words. But ofcourse all the couples are good in their own ways :)

Ya right...
I guess I can correct  u here...

Who were the not so immature fans...who sent hate mails to Baruns co star for his movie..??? For taking him away from the show..??? ConfusedConfused

Well...IPK is not the first show with love hate track...Smile

Ya awards..!!! I forgot...the best excuse IPK fans have...LOLLOL
Or the best weapon I can say...for their defense 
Yes atleast better than sending someone's wife hate mails to end the marriage any day LOL.BTW we never know whether Shenaz exaggerated  but Gurmeet's one was in his blog and everyone saw..
And yes I didnt say IPK is original..Did i ? LOL
And Awards cant be excuse ..They are accolades Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

Go to top