Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK should hire Madhubala's designer for Khushi (Page 3)

praj.shrish Senior Member
praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roldc

I know we are not supposed to compare our show with any other shows.  However, I must say M wears beautiful outfits and they suit her to the T.  Moreover, in that show RK her husband in one of the episodes says that he does not want to see her repeating her dresses.  When I heard that dialogue I was just thinking our Hottie who has a Fashion House sees his wife in the same drab and hideous arnakali suits over and over again.  Even during the wedding track, Khushi is seen repeating her old anarkalis.  Khushi's mehendi dress looked different and was a welcome change on the day of the mehendi.  But in yesterday's episode when she returned to GH, she reminded me of a 'banjaran'.  Only the 'dafli' was missing!Wink.

I have made several posts in the recent past requesting for Arnav and Khushi's costume designer to be sacked!!!  I agree with your post completelySmile
I really don't knw why they are not changing or trying new style for their wardrobe...when there is constant demand of the same from so many days...
          What else we fans can do besides writing posts and making complaints???ConfusedConfused

Hope they will change it soon as soon as current sad track is over... Like pleasant surprise they give us on haladi 
               I liked her lehenga ...just it was too revealing for Khushi...but atleast they gave her somthing new to wearStar

praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.r

both shows hav same RM? meanin?

It means , the house shown as Shantivan or RM is used as RK's house...If u observe keenly...U will come to knw...even the lamp shades in Shantivans's dinning area is same...just they have used some paintings to give different  feel
praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

sorry to say but dont drag that copy cat here, ipk was a little bit of geet but this serial is copying every thing ive from ipk! i hate it! 

I knw dear, It has similar story line of IPk...Bt then we cant help it...
      When one kind of track is hit...then all try to copy the same ...
           How can we forget the SAAS-BAHU era which is still a big hit...and if u see almost every show has the same story line
                 Thats y we like our IPK...It stood different when all were following same path...N i think its gonna start new ERA...we don't want it to be copied...bt its gonna be ...so i think rather being upset just feel proud that our show INSPIRED others to change the path...What u say???

Edited by praj.shrish - 09 September 2012 at 3:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChic.Sad.But.True.

praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hey, can anyone help me with posting pics here????????
I got some pics n tried to post it but its not working 
the insert image thing...
Can any one guide me to do that  plz plz plz Stern Smile
Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
ROFLseriously are u joking... ipkknd is a copy of madhubala.RK is not rude and serious as arnav...he is bindaas..arnav love his family..but rk dont love any one...even his mother.madhubala is a serious girl.not like khushi..and there love story is ot khatte meethe like khushi arnav...but fan mist geet fans had said that ipkknd is copy of ghsp/because the attitudes of both leads are similar to geet and maan/some scenes a\re full copy to ghsp.v rbut here rk and madhu are totally different from arnav and khushi..and these words that madhubala copied ipkknd not suits on u guys..  
you can say that arnav and maan are similar bcoz both are buisness man and love thier families but rk is a super star ad dont love any one..
there is dadi nane bahein  a brother with glasses of arnav and also same with maan..but rk has no such brother and nane dade.
morover khushi is a fun loving character like geet but madubala is a serious character. 
lol..then the moral is that ipkknd more similar to geet than madhubala..
no problem wif u want that khushi should wear clothes like madhubala..bcoz yah madhubala is unique show and every thing in it is perfect..but please watch madhubala  one da then u realize that ipkknd has no wonderful dialouges like madhubala...no problem with ipkknd ..bcoz it is a very good show and i also watch it and admire the actors..but when sill fans do these type of thing i cannt tolerate.
i just compare ipkknd to geet bcoz i want that u guys think before speak...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gurtiliciousfatim30Shas3noaccount_Darling_prava55663maanluvsgeetpennuBasiliskArnav90..AnushaGeet..Neelum.drashti

Billu-Maamma IF-Sizzlerz
Billu-Maamma
Billu-Maamma

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by praj.shrish

Originally posted by ainimonaya

sorry to say but dont drag that copy cat here, ipk was a little bit of geet but this serial is copying every thing ive from ipk! i hate it! 

I knw dear, It has similar story line of IPk...Bt then we cant help it...
      When one kind of track is hit...then all try to copy the same ...
           How can we forget the SAAS-BAHU era which is still a big hit...and if u see almost every show has the same story line
                 Thats y we like our IPK...It stood different when all were following same path...N i think its gonna start new ERA...we don't want it to be copied...bt its gonna be ...so i think rather being upset just feel proud that our show INSPIRED (read got copiedAngry) others to change the path...What u say???
yah u are  right..when ghsp become hit..thier makers think that we should make this kind of serial on a famous channel..and the ipkknd came in to being. ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

noaccount_Darling_pennuBasiliskmaanluvsgeetArnav90Neelum.drashti..AnushaGeet..

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
You guys are unbelievable!
RK is not a young angry man like Arnav neither is Madhu a bubbli girl like Khushi.
Rk is an arrogant, and have a lot of pride and Madhu is calm, strong, and patient.
I wonder why would MB copy an already copied show? Silly

This show is mixture of KMH1 and Geet.
The story is similar to KMH1 while the characters and scenes are copied from Geet. Just like in KMH1, both sisters fall in love with 2 brothers and here too the same nd just like Arjun had a past related to parents and so is the same here. with arnav. Arnav is like MSK and both are young angry man and khushi is bubbli like Geet. And Your own producer accepted on national radio your show to be a copied of Geet.

AND do you mean MB copied of ipk which is copied of Geet means DD is copying her own show geet???   ROFL

LMAO JUST LIKE THEIR HILARIOUS SHOW, SAME ARE THE WAY THEIR FANS.

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 09 September 2012 at 1:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30Shas3noaccountBillu-Maammaprava55663maanluvsgeetGet-LostpennuBasiliskArnav90Neelum.drashti..AnushaGeet..

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
OMG, you can't even mention Madhubala here, or else they will report you.

Freedom of speech is very pricey here.

Phoonk phoonk ke kadam rakhne padthe hain.

Dil ki baath thread par aagayi to pakad ke tthok denge...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pennuBasiliskBillu-Maamma..AnushaGeet..

Go to top