Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IPK should hire Madhubala's designer for Khushi (Page 2)

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I know we are not supposed to compare our show with any other shows.  However, I must say M wears beautiful outfits and they suit her to the T.  Moreover, in that show RK her husband in one of the episodes says that he does not want to see her repeating her dresses.  When I heard that dialogue I was just thinking our Hottie who has a Fashion House sees his wife in the same drab and hideous arnakali suits over and over again.  Even during the wedding track, Khushi is seen repeating her old anarkalis.  Khushi's mehendi dress looked different and was a welcome change on the day of the mehendi.  But in yesterday's episode when she returned to GH, she reminded me of a 'banjaran'.  Only the 'dafli' was missing!Wink.

I have made several posts in the recent past requesting for Arnav and Khushi's costume designer to be sacked!!!  I agree with your post completelySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3TheSmurfs

heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
i too thought same when i saw dd in those dresses..
our sanaya will look extra gorgeous in those type dresses..
atleast ipk ph has to take some tips from mb about the type of clothes to their main lead..now i know y anjali gets all the super stuffs than khusi..
supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
both shows hav same RM? meanin?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet

praj.shrish Senior Member
praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

I am a Madhubala fan as well. Drashti and Sanaya are my 2 fav telly actors.Drashti gets lots of beautiful clothes to wear and I agree with you. But please, please do not go on comparing the shows and saying this one is better than that one and that one is copying. Let's just not do that please, it will just create unnecessary friction.
It's true that Gautam works on both shows and it's true that RK is an angry young man. But no comparison please. Let's just be respectful.

Hey Buddy, chill...Here I am not saying any show is better than other...I too watch Madhubala some times ...N yup its a nice show...

I am just saying that Drashti's dresses r pretty...n i wish to see Sanaya too in such beautiful dresses...Whats wrong in that...

N about STORYLINE...No one can deny that its storyline is similar to IPK...
Even though I like Madhubala , IPK is my only LOVE n i want it to be unique in telly Industry...But i knw its not possible
                    N I respect hardwork behind each show...but then all must be agree to disagree on views...
praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-bird

Plz don't  drag Madhubala here..I am not aware about Madhubala, i dnt watch that show.. we know Khushi's dresses are not so good, but still I don't want her to see copying other character's style!!

No one is trying to Madhubala buddy...
But really her dresses are beautiful...N already Khushi's and Madhubala' dress style is same...they both are shown in Anarkali dresses only...
             If sometime it happens that u watch the show Madhubala...just observe her dresses...i guess u will feel the same
praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heidi

i too thought same when i saw dd in those dresses..
our sanaya will look extra gorgeous in those type dresses..
atleast ipk ph has to take some tips from mb about the type of clothes to their main lead..now i know y anjali gets all the super stuffs than khusi..

Me too fill the same buddy...

Edited by praj.shrish - 08 September 2012 at 12:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona2smart4u

srry to say bt m happy with khushi's dress at current situation.. dey r showing reality.. hw could one can change  during such situations..

n she is down to earth girl.. n compared to arnav she is having plenty of outfits.. n i love khushi whtever she wears.. she is nt ugly in dose rainbow dresses.. 
Silly

n madhubhala  stands no where infront of our khushi..Thumbs Down. ya well madhubala can have different wardrobe at one night.. can u belive hw could it possible..?

Hey buddy,
   I am not saying  that they should change the wardrobe in current situation...but eventually the have to...
       I respect ur opinion as everyone has different view
                 They have shown the scene regarding how she gets new dresses at one
night...and I am convinced by that

ANd KHUSHI is sooo pretty that she looks beautiful always irrespective of dresses or colours... Star

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
sorry to say but dont drag that copy cat here, ipk was a little bit of geet but this serial is copying every thing ive from ipk! i hate it! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi.Sad.But.True.

Go to top