Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Thanks for the info but I have watched most of the shows you mentioned πŸ˜Š
I never said that IPK isnt inspired from any show ..How many times do I have to repeat myself ?πŸ˜†..For me all these shows are copied from Ekta shows.

Yes... you never said IPK isn't inspired from any show... but you said Madhubala is inspired from IPK.. i am defending to that point only... which is totally wrong... period... 

PrasRas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good Idea. Post it on the PH's facebook site
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

When did we bash the TM??? Can you guys tell me exactly one comment from us where we attacked the TM!
Well, Yes agree with after what you said. I don't get it how can Vijay be responsible for being unfair. I find it immature too when some gc/DD fans say that.
But the same way I find ipk fans immature when they the trp are increased so trp system makes sense but if the trp is decreased, then trp system sucks! lol

No, I didnt say you bashed the TM. I also didnt like how the TM mentioned about copy show as I knew it would lead to all these..
I dont know about IPK fans commenting about TRPs cause I never visit TRPs threads/articles unless the TRPs are actually really good..πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣..A SP show without award ? You dont know any SP show without awards 🀣..I can name PLENTY of shows on SP which didnt get any award..Maybe they are biased I wont blame them..Our couple has that thing in them to makemost of the peoplebiased you see..

And everyone saw how GC blasted at the fans in his blog πŸ˜†πŸ˜†which I liked πŸ˜†..

And yes which IPK actors ?..SaRun never joined any social networking site that was their wish...Abhaas left temporarily but he didnt say he left cause of fans..

Almost all the shows get awards in SP. it is not a big deal for a SP show to get awards or trp but it is a very big deal if lowest reach channel get any award or trp even if it is 1.0 which is very very hard. I am not talking about Sarun. So many other actors have left their accounts from social sites even people from the CVS of this show because of this show fans.bashing.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

Yes... you never said IPK isn't inspired from any show... but you said Madhubala is inspired from IPK.. i am defending to that point only... which is totally wrong... period... 

Well then thats your opinion ..Frankly I found soo many similarites between MB ( not just from IPK) but also from few tracks of KZK..I even read an article where it was mentioned how MB is copied from K soaps. But anyways that article was nonsense cause it said how the show was ending but I can agree to that point only..I am sorry but I still dont think MB is original. Same for IPK. Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago
praj.shrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys chill out...☒️☒️

Let mee clear my point of view about similar storyline first...
Similar story line means the basic idea behind the whole story(one line story) is same...
  1)      Yes RK is shown really egoistic, arrogant man...but as far the story is shown its because of his some untold PAST...
    As ASR is shown arrogant due to his past

2) RK loves his dad while he hates his mother 

ASR loves his mother n hates his dad

3) Madhu is so loving and caring girl...and ready to sacrifice even her own life for her family
      Khushi is also loving and caring girl n can sacrifice anything to make her familly happy

4) Madhu's n RK hate each other...
 For RK ,this marriage is just a lesson to teach to Madhu
 For Madhu, Its a sacrifice for her family...to save her dad
 for them its not a marriage but a compromise

When ARSHI married...ASR thought Khushi had an affair with his jija so he hated her
For ASR, this marriage is only way to protect his sister and unborn child
For Khusi, this marriage is the sacrifice to save her sister's marriage
 For them its nothing more than a compromise either...

5) RK and MADHU are jiddi n challenge each other to make  the things as they want
  Khushi and ASR  never give up . they fight and challenge each other(in funny way though)

6) Madhubala is a love story...so eventually RK and Madhu will fall in love despite of their different natures and thinking

in IPK , we already saw that ARSHI are fully in love despite of thr diffrent natures

7) Madhu will act as support system for RK...she will change his arrogant nature...will help him to come out of his dark past...n make him smile full heartily 
   in IPK, already Khushi did the same with ASR

so i gues now I am pretty clear about my idea of similar story line...
   When they produce two shows the there have to be differences in characters' natures , their surroundings, situations and their behavior...so in that way both shows are different indeed...no doubt 

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Almost all the shows get awards in SP. it is not a big deal for a SP show to get awards or trp but it is a very big deal if lowest reach channel get any award or trp even if it is 1.0 which is very very hard. I am not talking about Sarun. So many other actors have left their accounts from social sites even people from the CVS of this show because of this show fans.bashing.

Then same for Colors, dear..Colors have Ballika ka Vadhu and Uttaran and had shows like Laagi tujse lagan..So many color shows receive awards..I will see how many Madhubala gets.  All the best to the team :)..And about Geet then I never said Maneet dont have any chemistry..They were also good.Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well then thats your opinion ..Frankly I found soo many similarites between MB ( not just from IPK) but also from few tracks of KZK..I even read an article where it was metioned how MB is copied from K soaps. But anyways that article was nonsense cause it said how the show was ending but I can agree to that point only..I am sorry but I still dont think MB is original. Same for IPK.

the very same even i found so many similarities between IPK and many other shows(which i have seen before...)
@red.. much better...πŸ˜†
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys...
Let's just chill out now...

what's done is done...

No point playing the blame game now...
The only point we found a bit rude was the copy part...

Besides that...no more worries from the thread...

As it was regarding a concern for wardrobe change and a suggestion 

So let's not drag it any further...as this can go on for ever πŸ˜†

xx- Peace -xx πŸ˜Š
Edited by aanappin - 11 years ago

<div></div>Then same for Colors, dear..Colors have Ballika ka Vadhu and Uttaran and had shows like Laagi tujse lagan..So many color shows receive awards..I will see how many Madhubala gets. All the best to the team :)..And about Geet then I never said Maneet dont have any chemistry..They were also good.

I am glad MB came on a channel which has a big reach, so good for trp which always a problem in geet because of poor reach of the channel. But I don't know about Colors awards. I have never watched any colors show except some episodes of lagi tughe Lagan. I mostly know about SP because this was my first channel to watch shows.