IPK should hire Madhubala's designer for Khushi

praj.shrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi frnds,
  Yesterday, I was surfing TV after watching IPK(I strictly watch it at 8 pm) and stopwa(with my hands πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) on Colors channel.  Madhubala show was on...And I stunned looking at her pretty dress...pink floral anarkali with nice embroidery ...just beautiful...πŸ˜›... Drashti aka madhubala was looking gorgeous in that outfit...😳

Then i felt very bad for our Khushi. After 6-7 episodes in same Lehenga...she is back with those boring n no fashion sense dresses...😭..😭...(She is no less beautiful than Drashti⭐️)..    IPK PH has always provided her stitched out of leftover cloth dresses with either boring colours or rainbow ...πŸ˜•
                                 Khushi is from typical middle class family...I agree...bt then even Madhu is shown from same class...I had no objection about Khushi's wardrobe   before marriage but now she is Mrs. Arnav Sigh Raijada...one of the top business tycoons ...n into fashion industry himself...So what wrong if Khushi wears some amazing dresses...???
                  Madhubala's wardrobe has been changed after she married RK only n even her dresses r Anarkali  style only...but all are so beautiful... 

[I am so mad that Madhubala is kind of copy of IPK...almost same story line...Hero's behavior is rude, dominant due to painful past...he marries heroine because of hatred...they r challenging each other...EVEN THEY R USING OUR RM AS RK's HOUSE  ...What THe!!!!!  πŸ˜‘😑 ] Still Madhubala is getiing beautiful dresses and our Khushi has to wear same ghise-pite dresses...

I think IPK should hire Madhubala's designer...😊

I would just love to see her in such pretty dresses......

Edited by praj.shrish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

praj.shrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Plz  post pics if any one has...
mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nope..
no pics..
but i have other view..
i tried watching that colours show.. as the forum said its the same director..
but it didnt hit him..
but i know the story line.. and stuff..
when he have seen the recent promo.. i was like..
how come a middle class girl had a wardrobe make over night.. by just marrying a film star..
 does he offered it to her..
even then how can she take that..
i know this is not related to ur post..
 but this is what i felt after seeing her dress
madhumi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hehe...idhar shadi ke teen tera hogaye hai aur tujhe outfits ki padi hai...m sure u belong to the DADI clan...hello hi bye bye..🀣
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am a Madhubala fan as well. Drashti and Sanaya are my 2 fav telly actors.Drashti gets lots of beautiful clothes to wear and I agree with you. But please, please do not go on comparing the shows and saying this one is better than that one and that one is copying. Let's just not do that please, it will just create unnecessary friction.
It's true that Gautam works on both shows and it's true that RK is an angry young man. But no comparison please. Let's just be respectful.

Edited by Shas3 - 11 years ago
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mayukatta

nope..

no pics..
but i have other view..
i tried watching that colours show.. as the forum said its the same director..
but it didnt hit him..
but i know the story line.. and stuff..
when he have seen the recent promo.. i was like..
how come a middle class girl had a wardrobe make over night.. by just marrying a film star..
 does he offered it to her..
even then how can she take that..
i know this is not related to ur post..
 but this is what i felt after seeing her dress

Hey i am used to watch that serial too. ya he offered him being wife of RK She will have to wear those dresses with the condition that she will not repeat any dress. she refused hardly but when he tried to change her clothes himself, she had to agree...  yes i also see, her dresses are really beautiful... no offense to ipkknd. i have always loved this show more than any other from the day i started watching and till now i love it more than anyone else. but this is true her dresses are wonderful as compared to those of Khushi...
Sweet-bird thumbnail
Plz don't  drag Madhubala here..I am not aware about Madhubala, i dnt watch that show.. we know Khushi's dresses are not so good, but still I don't want her to see copying other character's style!!
shona2smart4u thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
srry to say bt m happy with khushi's dress at current situation.. dey r showing reality.. hw could one can change  during such situations..

n she is down to earth girl.. n compared to arnav she is having plenty of outfits.. n i love khushi whtever she wears.. she is nt ugly in dose rainbow dresses.. 
πŸ€ͺ

n madhubhala  stands no where infront of our khushi..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. ya well madhubala can have different wardrobe at one night.. can u belive hw could it possible..?
Edited by shona2smart4u - 11 years ago
roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I know we are not supposed to compare our show with any other shows.  However, I must say M wears beautiful outfits and they suit her to the T.  Moreover, in that show RK her husband in one of the episodes says that he does not want to see her repeating her dresses.  When I heard that dialogue I was just thinking our Hottie who has a Fashion House sees his wife in the same drab and hideous arnakali suits over and over again.  Even during the wedding track, Khushi is seen repeating her old anarkalis.  Khushi's mehendi dress looked different and was a welcome change on the day of the mehendi.  But in yesterday's episode when she returned to GH, she reminded me of a 'banjaran'.  Only the 'dafli' was missing!πŸ˜‰.

I have made several posts in the recent past requesting for Arnav and Khushi's costume designer to be sacked!!!  I agree with your post completely😊
heidi thumbnail
i too thought same when i saw dd in those dresses..
our sanaya will look extra gorgeous in those type dresses..
atleast ipk ph has to take some tips from mb about the type of clothes to their main lead..now i know y anjali gets all the super stuffs than khusi..