Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPK should hire Madhubala's designer for Khushi

praj.shrish Senior Member
praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hi frnds,
  Yesterday, I was surfing TV after watching IPK(I strictly watch it at 8 pm) and stopwa(with my hands LOLLOL) on Colors channel.  Madhubala show was on...And I stunned looking at her pretty dress...pink floral anarkali with nice embroidery ...just beautiful...Tongue... Drashti aka madhubala was looking gorgeous in that outfit...Embarrassed

Then i felt very bad for our Khushi. After 6-7 episodes in same Lehenga...she is back with those boring n no fashion sense dresses...Cry..Cry...(She is no less beautiful than DrashtiStar)..    IPK PH has always provided her stitched out of leftover cloth dresses with either boring colours or rainbow ...Confused
                                 Khushi is from typical middle class family...I agree...bt then even Madhu is shown from same class...I had no objection about Khushi's wardrobe   before marriage but now she is Mrs. Arnav Sigh Raijada...one of the top business tycoons ...n into fashion industry himself...So what wrong if Khushi wears some amazing dresses...???
                  Madhubala's wardrobe has been changed after she married RK only n even her dresses r Anarkali  style only...but all are so beautiful... 

[I am so mad that Madhubala is kind of copy of IPK...almost same story line...Hero's behavior is rude, dominant due to painful past...he marries heroine because of hatred...they r challenging each other...EVEN THEY R USING OUR RM AS RK's HOUSE  ...What THe!!!!!  AngryAngry ] Still Madhubala is getiing beautiful dresses and our Khushi has to wear same ghise-pite dresses...Wacko

I think IPK should hire Madhubala's designer...Smile

I would just love to see her in such pretty dresses......

Edited by praj.shrish - 08 September 2012 at 11:51pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvlin28ligidharubaanu97dua_forevermadarfanDoc_mahe7heidiFairy2012sami99cutivenika_Janki_neet2012swtashAromaHussainAfu1992chunkysonysun2011crackerszoneabraxosAudrey.h.RandomGirlKhushiDMroldcTheSmurfsAbi.Na..mrinalini..Chaituvsman..Amina....Khaleesi..BerryBlush07.Sad.But.True.incandescent.SobtiLicious..Brooke.pieryrose

praj.shrish Senior Member
praj.shrish
praj.shrish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Plz  post pics if any one has...
mayukatta IF-Dazzler
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
nope..
no pics..
but i have other view..
i tried watching that colours show.. as the forum said its the same director..
but it didnt hit him..
but i know the story line.. and stuff..
when he have seen the recent promo.. i was like..
how come a middle class girl had a wardrobe make over night.. by just marrying a film star..
 does he offered it to her..
even then how can she take that..
i know this is not related to ur post..
 but this is what i felt after seeing her dress

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barundeewani19pieryrose

madhumi Senior Member
madhumi
madhumi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
hehe...idhar shadi ke teen tera hogaye hai aur tujhe outfits ki padi hai...m sure u belong to the DADI clan...hello hi bye bye..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatrits

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I am a Madhubala fan as well. Drashti and Sanaya are my 2 fav telly actors.Drashti gets lots of beautiful clothes to wear and I agree with you. But please, please do not go on comparing the shows and saying this one is better than that one and that one is copying. Let's just not do that please, it will just create unnecessary friction.
It's true that Gautam works on both shows and it's true that RK is an angry young man. But no comparison please. Let's just be respectful.

Edited by Shas3 - 07 September 2012 at 12:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mjhtgeetfanstars-fireflieschunkysonyCyberpsychooopennumaanluvsgeet

jeenia123 IF-Rockerz
jeenia123
jeenia123

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayukatta

nope..
no pics..
but i have other view..
i tried watching that colours show.. as the forum said its the same director..
but it didnt hit him..
but i know the story line.. and stuff..
when he have seen the recent promo.. i was like..
how come a middle class girl had a wardrobe make over night.. by just marrying a film star..
 does he offered it to her..
even then how can she take that..
i know this is not related to ur post..
 but this is what i felt after seeing her dress

Hey i am used to watch that serial too. ya he offered him being wife of RK She will have to wear those dresses with the condition that she will not repeat any dress. she refused hardly but when he tried to change her clothes himself, she had to agree...  yes i also see, her dresses are really beautiful... no offense to ipkknd. i have always loved this show more than any other from the day i started watching and till now i love it more than anyone else. but this is true her dresses are wonderful as compared to those of Khushi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gurtiliciousheidiLifu18Shas3prava55663pieryroseNeelum.drashti

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Plz don't  drag Madhubala here..I am not aware about Madhubala, i dnt watch that show.. we know Khushi's dresses are not so good, but still I don't want her to see copying other character's style!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

barunbirthdayPreets19

shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
srry to say bt m happy with khushi's dress at current situation.. dey r showing reality.. hw could one can change  during such situations..

n she is down to earth girl.. n compared to arnav she is having plenty of outfits.. n i love khushi whtever she wears.. she is nt ugly in dose rainbow dresses.. 
Silly

n madhubhala  stands no where infront of our khushi..Thumbs Down. ya well madhubala can have different wardrobe at one night.. can u belive hw could it possible..?

Edited by shona2smart4u - 07 September 2012 at 1:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RavissanteSannyPreets19pieryrose

Go to top