Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

How many of youll are getting Ganapati Bappa Home? (Page 3)

sukhi... IF-Sizzlerz
sukhi...
sukhi...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot @ laksmi di and blushing.

flamingo_aries IF-Dazzler
flamingo_aries
flamingo_aries

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Do post those pics, I'll post Lalbaag Cha Raja's pics & Matunga's GSB's Ganapati's pics, in this thread only. Let's make this a Ganeshji special thread.Smile

Meenakshi...do post them ,dnt forget plzz...eagerly waiting for dis yr's  Lal baug cha Raja...Tongue...Thanks  loads in advance...Smile...I think GSB was last yrs most wealthy pandal...Ermm..let see which pandal comes first dis yr...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flamingo_aries

Meenakshi...do post them ,dnt forget plzz...eagerly waiting for dis yr's  Lal baug cha Raja...Tongue...Thanks  loads in advance...Smile...I think GSB was last yrs most wealthy pandal...Ermm..let see which pandal comes first dis yr...
Mythili, GSB is the wealthiest Ganapati, it's only for 5 days, where as other big Ganeshji's are for 10 days.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flamingo_ariessukhi...

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
all the pandals have already started being put up!
im a saraswat bramhin so Ganapati is a Big thing for us too...
good to know we have some more people celebrating chturthi here...
we can put all our stuff on I-F for others to see and learn...
i love seeing Ganesha Muthis,they are beautiful..but Lalbagcha Raja is awesum...it was actually started by people in a mirchi market,hence the name LalBaug!...
its so nice to know we will have a small celebration here...Ganpati Bappa still has time to come in the show-but we can still celebrate it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrmnx12.FairyDust.sukhi...Nikki_Titli

vanadhi IF-Dazzler
vanadhi
vanadhi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
we will bring his idol every year ...i am really excited for the sweets made by my mon on that day ...vow i began to dream know it self LOL 

thanks for opening a thread dedicated to him Big smileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nymphadora-.FairyDust.

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
tanx for the info guys...here in Bengal 17th Sep is the Vishwakarma Puja...n then 15th Oct is Mahalaya...in Bengal we r prepairing for Durga Puja..sare big Puja comity apne apne pandal bana na start kar diya hai..Embarrassed..m exited for Durga Puja...just 1 month..n after that Laxmi Puja n then Kali Puja next day Diwali..then Jagatdhatri Puja..Oct n Nov is full with festival...n after that again start the waiting for next year..Bengal main Ganesh Puja hota hai Bengali New Year k din n Akshay Tritiya k din..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nymphadora-.FairyDust.Nikki_Titli

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Yeah, its my fav and most awaited festival. We do Gowri pooja the previous and next day is Ganesh pooja. But yes, when we wre young, we would get Ganesh moorthi. Not anymore. beacuse everytime we do the visarjan I would land up crying. I never liked letting HIM go and more than that in places like Bangalore you have only lakes, when you stamp over one ganesha and go and immerse your own. i never ever could reconcile to that.

Now they definitely have made better arrangements but for me it came too late in the day - I grew up I guess. But yes, I even now never see HIM go. HE cannot go. Period.

To me everyday is HIS day and Ganesh Chaturthi is HIS Happy Birthday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish..FairyDust.-Nymphadora-

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hey, and for all those posting Ganesha pics, Thanks. I would love to see them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index