Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR this week: Purvi deconstructed (Page 8)

archverma10 Senior Member
archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thank you Ashu! And of course Shayamala Didi, Jo, Laurie, (bee and vilasani..u two tooWink)...hugs to all of us!!! Hug  I am indeed over the moon and am actually watching the episode on the big screen now---the whole thing.  As I said, as long as he keeps this avatar up I am back to watching!  I have not gotten to the part of Purvi claiming Ovi as her long lost sis...and Archana actually telling Arjun she knows he willl make her Ovi happy (as I said...MahaBakwaas!!! ROFL)

It will be interesting to see what happens now...**sighs** Shyamala I know the magic is completely gone for you and for  many...and there is no denying there is a scar there for sure.  But me, being ever the optimist, and of course still hooked to the ridiculous couple, the pair of fools both of them...and me the biggest one for not being able to shake them off no matter how I try!! Embarrassed  So...hopefully the CVs will come up with some more bizarre twists and turns to somehow reverse what we (and my poor ladla Cry) just spent the last 2-3 days getting repeatedly hit upside the head with...and somehow manage to negate the whole Arjun-Ovi marriage effect (bizarre and outlandish I know...but oh wait! This is Pavitra Rishta's creative team...and not so far fetched for these guys!! LOL  The capable Creatives will come up with something to untwist the twist! Im sure...)

Newayz off to finish watching the rest...oh and Miss Laurie...I will be wrapping up yet another repeat viewing of my favorite scene in this Maha BS...with a coup of soothing warm Ovaltine milk while I snuggle in bed and read the latest chapter of the Raging Storm! Wink

Ciao----I'll be back!!! (who can resist the Terminator? And that cold gleam in AK's eyes when he returns Miss Mahanta to the store and promptly legs it just reminds me of this...)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123mandy321adittyjdronamrajuForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1sashashyamAnAvidReader

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Archana,
you are so right.. the whole episode was a real Maha BS..except for this one scene. Everyone in the D-family suddenly developed a conscience out of the blue, and went on and on with their Aai jaap. God, it was so painful to watch.. I tried three times, and all the times, I had to see it in bits and pieces..Manav was the only one who sounded sincere with his concern for Purvi.. to some extent.. and i was happy that AT LAST, he saw what his daughter was capable of .. Still, he didn't do much about it.. If he felt it was so wrong, he just should have got the wedding annulled.:)..it was not even registered, after all...
Archana, the less said about her the better. Something was totally off with her. If she wants to be Purvi's upset and protective mom, then be that. Then, don't go dressed up all OTT and go to a wedding reception which she is supposed to be reluctant to go to. Either you give Ovi your blessings or dont.. what is with all those double edged words.? Isnt she the one who was always lamenting that Ovi hasnt accepted her? She is one confused woman, I tell u..
Rest assured, this cold war from Arjun to Purvi will go on for a few weeks, while everything else is sorted out, divorce, happy family reunion, savita story, and then vishnu court case.. uuff.so many to go.. and then ofcourse, there is Varsha.. and more importantly BALAN'S GUN !! Dont forget that...At some point, suddenly the CV's will pick this up, do something "creative" with ovi and get them back together.. That is a given for sure...
My only hope is, they show some substance scenes between these two and not just dish out stupid stares at each other.. Arjun's mad stares, and Purvi with those cow eyes...

As of today, already had many re-runs online.. and now on the big screen TV, so now Dil khush hain... I am sure it will be at least mid week before another ARVI scene, as Asha is in SA...

so, letus enjoy what we have for today...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123adittyForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1-Latty-

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
@ blue.

No, no, Jyothi, never just you. Even before he redeemed himself yesterday, I would never have given up on Arjun completely no matter how angry I was with him for  what he has done to himself (and to us). Anymore than I would have dumped my Sasha if he had done something equally stupid. I think of Arjun as I would think of my own boy in a similar predicament; I might give him the thrashing of his life (which is what DK gives him, a verbal thrashing by his standards), but then I would have picked him up and comforted him.

This of course does not mean I would excuse his extreme folly in delivering himself, bound hand and foot, to that girl. Yes, she is now, for me, woh ladki, just as Teju and Ovi used to call Archana woh aurat.

Shyamala

Originally posted by jdronamraju

After all said and done, right now, it is only Ms. Ovi who can say "Mere paas Arjun Hain !!"

Archana is quite a bit to blame for the way Purvi is right now. Not taking away Purvi's idiotic fault in this. But, to bring an orphan child into your home, and constantly lament before her, your love for your long lost husband, how you would give everything you have to live with your daughters, how mahaan he is, is no small thing. The child is psyched into this mahaanness from the get go. No wonder, she is a Aai happiness obsessed girl. She was indirectly constantly reminded of her "orphan" status, and how noble of her mother to take her in. No wonder, she turned out this way. Even before the wedding, all Archana does, even unknowingly, is remind Purvi, how her wedding has caused havoc in her relationship with Ovi and Manav, how she can give anything to stay with "her" family.

This, ofcourse, no way excuses what Purvi did to Arjun. She is an adult now, can think for herself outside the boundary of her mother. The sheer selfishness with which she went about this in a pre-meditated way, aghasts me. Such is her boundless love for Arjun, that she can do this after he handed over his heart to her. Anyway, no use going over spilt milk. Yes, Arjun is a fool to have agreed to it. Not only is he a putty in her hands, he was also furious, that day, when she said she can stand watching him getting married to someone else, a little of rebound effect is also there.
But, I expected him to say, GO TO HELL, and walk away.. But, alas, that is not the intent of the story ...Smile..that would be consistent with the original Arjun Kirloskar, but who we have is just a shell of that person..

Now, as per this MahaEpisode, Purvi can fall flat on her face, for all her Mahaantha is such a wasted effort. And, in a very sadistic way, I am happy about it for she deserves this. She has shattered our boy's life with such callousness, and without a second thought.
Now, her Aai, is gonna go waltzing away in her 50+ weakling of a husband's arms, and leave this chit in her own "orphan" status !! Such wll be her fate for destroying the life of a foolish man who handed over his heart in her hands..

She can watch from the sidelines, as her mahaan Aai has a blissful family life with her new found family.
I still call him "our boy" for, all his foolishness in love, I still think he would never have done to Purvi what she has done to him. Such is his blind love for her. Yes, I am very disappointed in him, but am still sticking to him for I cannot desert him on this.. He is still the boy we always loved. Call it my own foolishness, if you may..Smile. I am not sure who is with me anymore, and maybe the sole person bearing the PAP flag, however tattered it may be..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123mandy321adittyjdronamrajuAshlaika

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Don't worry Vilasini, your heart's desire will be duly fulfilled!

As for what I feel at this stage, please see my joint response to Jyothi, Laurie and Archana above, especially the part about the lady, her knight, and the handkerchief in the lion pit.

Shyamala

Originally posted by vgiri

Shyamala..yes AK def. back..  But I am scared of this avatar.. not able to predict his next move. He is furious, hope he takes the right step. Purvi still doesnt have any feeling for him. He has to taunt her like this atleast 100 times to make her realize her mistake. In a way you are right, dont know whether she deserves his love. But my heart wants them to get back together..Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123mandy321vgirijdronamrajuAshlaika

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Jyothi,

Just for the sake of that splendid "cow eyes", I forgive you your all too eager expectation of an early Arjun-Purvi Take 2. I want her to twist in the air for a good long while. I do not forgive wrongs done to me or mine easily, any more than that medieval knight after he had clambered out of the lion pit.

Then again, given the close parallelism with PR I, remember what happened to Manav and Archana. There was no reunion, happy or otherwise.

Shyamala

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Archana,
you are so right.. the whole episode was a real Maha BS..except for this one scene. Everyone in the D-family suddenly developed a conscience out of the blue, and went on and on with their Aai jaap. God, it was so painful to watch.. I tried three times, and all the times, I had to see it in bits and pieces..Manav was the only one who sounded sincere with his concern for Purvi.. to some extent.. and i was happy that AT LAST, he saw what his daughter was capable of .. Still, he didn't do much about it.. If he felt it was so wrong, he just should have got the wedding annulled.:)..it was not even registered, after all...
Archana, the less said about her the better. Something was totally off with her. If she wants to be Purvi's upset and protective mom, then be that. Then, don't go dressed up all OTT and go to a wedding reception which she is supposed to be reluctant to go to. Either you give Ovi your blessings or dont.. what is with all those double edged words.? Isnt she the one who was always lamenting that Ovi hasnt accepted her? She is one confused woman, I tell u..
Rest assured, this cold war from Arjun to Purvi will go on for a few weeks, while everything else is sorted out, divorce, happy family reunion, savita story, and then vishnu court case.. uuff.so many to go.. and then ofcourse, there is Varsha.. and more importantly BALAN'S GUN !! Dont forget that...At some point, suddenly the CV's will pick this up, do something "creative" with ovi and get them back together.. That is a given for sure...
My only hope is, they show some substance scenes between these two and not just dish out stupid stares at each other.. Arjun's mad stares, and Purvi with those cow eyes...

As of today, already had many re-runs online.. and now on the big screen TV, so now Dil khush hain... I am sure it will be at least mid week before another ARVI scene, as Asha is in SA...

so, letus enjoy what we have for today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamraju

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, my dear Sona, assuming you mean me! There are so many good posts in this thread, but I take it you are referring to the first, which is mine.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by sona2

loved your post
sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
My dear Namita,

How can I thank you enough for the red roses? That is my favourite colour, deep, blood red, velvety to the touch and warming your heart just by the look of them.

I agree completely with all that you have said below, and as for what I feel about Arjun in the mahaepisode  scene of his with Purvi, which did a lot to revive my spirits, do be good enough to look at my reply to Laurie above. That says it all.

As an addendum, there is my joint post above to Archana, Laurie and Jyothi, where I would call your attention in particular to the tale of the knight, his lady love and the lion pit. Doesn't it sound like Holmes and the dog in the night time? It is a good story, however, and the moral of it is very apt for the present Arjun-Purvi situation.

Shyamala

Originally posted by namitagloryz

Atta girl Shyamala, what a brilliant post! You deserve a bouquet of red roses, for it, my dear. I definitely have no sympathy whatsoever for Purvi or Arjun. They deserve every bit of their misery. I didn't even shed a single tear for Purvi this time. I remember how my tears were gushing out for her after the engagement fiasco, I just couldn't control them but after these last 2 episodes I just want to give her a big tight slap. I'm never ever again going to warm up to this girl, called Purvi. I was really very fond of her but no more. As for Arjun,  I'll just say that he has become this weak character, whom I don't even recognize.. I so wanted him to clear out everything with Ovi before he went on that win Purvi mission but he never did. In fact he avoided her like the plague. If he had told her, himself that he didn't love her, she could have somehow let go. What a mess really. Now the cvs can just stop showing this 2 and concentrate on the Soham story. What a sad end to a beautiful love story, sighh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123mandy321

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Dear Shyamalaji,

I didn't realize how apt the title of PR this week is Purvi deconstructed:) Love with all my heart..Loved every post here.

Arjun ,Purvi ,Ovi is in a place where they have done that,been there and will never be the same again,oh what a holy mess, which is so deep,wide,big and so tall and I am not sure how CVs are going rebuild their broken world!

It is a permanent scar! They all have OCD problem and need good help or maybe I need to ( still stuck here bc of ArVi's past magic)

I like the new version Arjun ( I think we were all hungry for a real man:) When Arjun was under the spell of Purvi mania I thought we lost the man in him ( is it too harsh for me to say this?) But yes,each needs to face their own music because each one is responsible for their choices under no circumstances I won't blame anyone or upbringing and situations.

So I would quote Paul C for Ovi – Do not seek to be loved at any price ,because Love has no price

My addition for Purvi – Do not seek to sell love  at any price ,because Love has no price

Same goes for Arjun – Do not seek to accept any deal of love at any price,without using your left brain because Love has no price

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123adittynamitagloryzAxiomjdronamrajuNadaCintaAshlaikasashashyam

Go to top