Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: archverma10

SHYAMALA, JYOTHI!!!!! OOOMMMGGG!!!! I could just hug you guys!!! My ladla...Our boy...is back...and that too with a VENGEANCE!!!! πŸ€—  Today he did his mama and his 2 darling massis proud!!!πŸ˜‰ 

I just watched that scene online and am so happy right now I am beside myself!!!  Jhanvi...my dear "almost-was sambandh"...(although its not really fair considering you've been blasting the hell out of Purvi too along with the rest of us)...this female is definitely going to get it and then some.  And boy did he mean it!!!  For once they are showing PR on Friday night here...the Maha Bakwaas episode...but I can guarantee you though Ive pretty much stopped watching the show...this scene I will watch again.  And will rewind. And rewind. And rewind. With pleasure.

Purvi---you got put in your place.  The tide has indeed turned Ladies and Gentleman.  Khadoos is mild compared to what she is about to see.  The gall of that girl!  I was pissed the moment she opened the door..said in her typical haughty style...you should not meet me...and tried to close it on him!!! Who does she think she is????😑😑  After what she has done to him she is still trying to bark orders and call all the shots???

I love...just love what he just did.  She had it coming and then some.  And boy is she about to get it too...as he clearly said...she did what she had to do..and.now he will do what he has to.

The only thing I feel bad about is that such a beautiful relationship has been dealt such a blow like this.    There is a permanent scar on it that will never go away.  In fact his coldness and hatred was so amazing...I almost think that he is done with Purvi too.  But of course it will not happen.  Eventually he will soften towards her and they will be together again.  But then again...maybe the new relationship will be better than the previous one and there is the irony.  Before he was pretty much head over heels and ready to do anything at all...to the point of sheer patheticness.  Now, when they reunite, and they will u can be sure...it will actually be the relationship it would be.  Him loving her as always...but this time around he will definitely be wearing the pants in the relationship- that is for sure.  And this time she will respect him as she never did before.

The gauntlet was already thrown and the heavy-handed prophetic statement given: she says "Arjun you cant meet me otherwise Ovi will think I am coming between you."  He says: very coldly:" it is Ovi who came between us. I will do what I have to do. Face it Purvi. 

There is no doubt Ovi is about to get the lesson of her life.  By the time he is done with her, she is going to wish she had never laid eyes on him...much less run after him like the crazy obsessed female she is.  Ovi indeed is selfish, cold, manipulative...but by the time he is through with her...she is going to be reduced to the simpering sop he once was.  I am going to enjoy seeing that.  Truly I am. 

With Purvi...yes he does love her...and I agree Shyamala it is much too late for him to completely walk away.  But the twist is he will never be the same again with her...that gentle tenderness is gone.  For good.  You have always said that she is the one who is loved.  I have a feeling that is no longer going to be the case.  The CVs will resurrect this. ARVI is not over.  But this time...again the irony...I have a feeling we are going to see an equality..truly...that we had yet to see.  She has been put in her place. And he will never give her that much power over him again.  I feel sure of it.

If he remains in this new Avatar, I dont know about you, but I will definitely be back to watching the show.  Because its been a long time coming...and as they say..."This Ive got to see!!!"

Arch, completely agree with you! I loved every second of that scene and will watch a few more times with glee!

This was the AK that took that long vacation and just came back! Thank goodness although I didn't wish it under these circumstances!

He's hurting and he will most certainly punish Ms. Purvi every chance he gets now. He will make sure she's always around the unhapppily ever after couple and he will completely ignore Ovi while he's at it just to piss her off. He will master the 'ArMan eye-locks' and keep it in his arsenal for whenever he chances upon Purvi. 

He's done playing Mr. Nice Guy and it's about time Purvi got a taste of her own medicine!!!

Here's the kicker too - she's out of ammunition. She's played all her cards... even the "if you loved me" got aced by the 'I will do what I have to do. Face it Purvi'.

I am looking forward to a good, old fashioned dress down AK style (I know you've taught him well Shyamala Aunty! πŸ˜‰ )

Arjun -  "May the odds be ever in your favor!"

GAME ON!
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, GAME ON, Arjun !!

Our boy did us proud ! This one is for you, Arch πŸ€—

I did write a long reply, Arch.but lost it.. now, cannot write it back again.. I agree with all you said...
it is Ms.YuckMuck's turn to squirm some.. actually, quite a bit.. I am really waiting to see that, Arch !!
Didnt  you guys love the Ssshhh !! That shut her up pretty quickly, didn't it 😊..She was so uppity when she opened the door, thinking he came to woo her.. Well, wake up, Ms. Purvi.. It is Arjun's turn now..

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Archana, Jyothi, Laurie,

Yes, I thought I had  conveyed my relief and exultation at Arjun having abandoned the poodle act at my usual excessive length, but you girls have outdone me! It is all a measure at our collective frustration at what he had been reduced to by this girl.

Now if it had been a book, his love would have turned into hate and he would have done a Heathcliff on her, but it is only a bad TV soap, so perhaps he will do more of what Laurie predicts. Above all, as I wrote above, I want him to concentrate on showing both these deal makers where precisely they get off. If I could, I would produce a completely new, warm, caring and sensible girl for him, but I do not see that happening, so I suppose he will end up with Purvi eventually whenever that might be, maybe after another 18 year leap!

You know, one thing for me after all that Purvi did on that hilltop is that I do not care one bit about Arjun-Purvi any more.All that magic that made me, for the first time  in 10 years of off and on seria watching, really get involved in a couple of electronic virtual entities is all gone. I no longer care at all about their getting together.

I have always affirmed that she neither loved him as he loved her, nor did she ever deserve the kind of love he  gave her. She threw away what she could neither fully understand nor value. Now all I want is that she should not ever get it back, either easily or the hard way. She has treated  him like a piece of Kleenex, and now she has the audacity to still try and lecture him and manipulate him. She should never be in a position to even try this again.

No, Archana, I do not think their relationship will be better the next time around. You are not considering the basic point. To put it melodramatically, he worshipped the ground she walked on, like one of the knights in medieval tales. She has behaved like the lady in the jousting tournament who threw her handkerchief into the lion pit and then looked at her cavalier to retrieve it for her, so that she could show the others how she completely controlled him. He did climb down into the lion put and managed to retrieve the handkerchief, but then he came up and threw it in her face. This is exactly what, to my mind, has happened in the Arjun-Purvi relationship.

I agree with Kalapi, kool and all the others who ask why Purvi should be called mahaan  for making the same deal for which Ovi is vilified.

Arjun now knows that Purvi  lied to him and manipulated him for her own ends, and that is like a drop of gall in milk, You can never take it out any more, and the milk will never taste sweet again. And this is what I want to happen, for one has to pay for one's follies. She was thinking, as she opened the door, that she could push his buttons again, and make him fulfil her commitment to Ovi for her. Now she has found out that she cannot. I am delighted. I only hope he stays the way he was yesterday.

Yes, Laurie, he has come back from his vacation but to what purpose? It is far too late for anything except a negative satisfaction that Purvi is getting her comeuppance. There is nothing positive or constructive about it. What a waste of what could have been a beautiful and satiafying love story! This is what comes of obsession, whether it is The Blue Angel  with Marlene Dietrich, or Somerset Maugham's  Of Human Bondage or PR. It only ends up  degrading the one who is obsessed. We are far better off with The Raging Storm.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Axiom

Arch, completely agree with you! I loved every second of that scene and will watch a few more times with glee!

This was the AK that took that long vacation and just came back! Thank goodness although I didn't wish it under these circumstances!

He's hurting and he will most certainly punish Ms. Purvi every chance he gets now. He will make sure she's always around the unhapppily ever after couple and he will completely ignore Ovi while he's at it just to piss her off. He will master the 'ArMan eye-locks' and keep it in his arsenal for whenever he chances upon Purvi. 

He's done playing Mr. Nice Guy and it's about time Purvi got a taste of her own medicine!!!

Here's the kicker too - she's out of ammunition. She's played all her cards... even the "if you loved me" got aced by the 'I will do what I have to do. Face it Purvi'.

I am looking forward to a good, old fashioned dress down AK style (I know you've taught him well Shyamala Aunty! πŸ˜‰ )

Arjun -  "May the odds be ever in your favor!"

GAME ON!

Originally posted by: archverma10

SHYAMALA, JYOTHI!!!!! OOOMMMGGG!!!! I could just hug you guys!!! My ladla...Our boy...is back...and that too with a VENGEANCE!!!! πŸ€—  Today he did his mama and his 2 darling massis proud!!!πŸ˜‰ 

I just watched that scene online and am so happy right now I am beside myself!!!  Jhanvi...my dear "almost-was sambandh"...(although its not really fair considering you've been blasting the hell out of Purvi too along with the rest of us)...this female is definitely going to get it and then some.  And boy did he mean it!!!  For once they are showing PR on Friday night here...the Maha Bakwaas episode...but I can guarantee you though Ive pretty much stopped watching the show...this scene I will watch again.  And will rewind. And rewind. And rewind. With pleasure.

Purvi---you got put in your place.  The tide has indeed turned Ladies and Gentleman.  Khadoos is mild compared to what she is about to see.  The gall of that girl!  I was pissed the moment she opened the door..said in her typical haughty style...you should not meet me...and tried to close it on him!!! Who does she think she is????😑😑  After what she has done to him she is still trying to bark orders and call all the shots???

I love...just love what he just did.  She had it coming and then some.  And boy is she about to get it too...as he clearly said...she did what she had to do..and.now he will do what he has to.

The only thing I feel bad about is that such a beautiful relationship has been dealt such a blow like this.    There is a permanent scar on it that will never go away.  In fact his coldness and hatred was so amazing...I almost think that he is done with Purvi too.  But of course it will not happen.  Eventually he will soften towards her and they will be together again.  But then again...maybe the new relationship will be better than the previous one and there is the irony.  Before he was pretty much head over heels and ready to do anything at all...to the point of sheer patheticness.  Now, when they reunite, and they will u can be sure...it will actually be the relationship it would be.  Him loving her as always...but this time around he will definitely be wearing the pants in the relationship- that is for sure.  And this time she will respect him as she never did before.

The gauntlet was already thrown and the heavy-handed prophetic statement given: she says "Arjun you cant meet me otherwise Ovi will think I am coming between you."  He says: very coldly:" it is Ovi who came between us. I will do what I have to do. Face it Purvi. 

There is no doubt Ovi is about to get the lesson of her life.  By the time he is done with her, she is going to wish she had never laid eyes on him...much less run after him like the crazy obsessed female she is.  Ovi indeed is selfish, cold, manipulative...but by the time he is through with her...she is going to be reduced to the simpering sop he once was.  I am going to enjoy seeing that.  Truly I am. 

With Purvi...yes he does love her...and I agree Shyamala it is much too late for him to completely walk away.  But the twist is he will never be the same again with her...that gentle tenderness is gone.  For good.  You have always said that she is the one who is loved.  I have a feeling that is no longer going to be the case.  The CVs will resurrect this. ARVI is not over.  But this time...again the irony...I have a feeling we are going to see an equality..truly...that we had yet to see.  She has been put in her place. And he will never give her that much power over him again.  I feel sure of it.

If he remains in this new Avatar, I dont know about you, but I will definitely be back to watching the show.  Because its been a long time coming...and as they say..."This Ive got to see!!!"

sashashyam thumbnail
Dear bee,

If I have hit the nail on its head, you have hammered home a whole boxful of nails! Loved this post. Only thing is, wrt @red, I devoutly hope NOT. It would be too much to take

Shyamala

Originally posted by: bee5

Thank you my Dear Shyamala, for posting a review on the PR episode.

This was a review where each and every sentence was like hitting a nail on the head, REPEATEDLY!
I completely agree with you.

Purvi was really very smart in doing what she did at the nth hour. She just trapped him. All he could if he wanted to was try and run away (he obviously wouldn't do that) OR jump off from that cliff (guess he loves her too much to do that as well). So, if she could not even let him talk to his father, I pity that guy and dare I say anything about the hold Purvi has on Arjun. That says it all -
how much of control the girl has on him.

When I saw Ovi hug and cry with joy on getting her Arjun back from Purvi, I thought the girl has changed and I believed her for those few minutes until I saw her fall down to 0 from 100 level.

Ovi when they show her in the bedroom trying to touch-up on her kajal,lipstick, it was very clear, without her uttering a word, that she would not be honoring her promise to Purvi. The body-language said it all.

DK does give his blessing to Ovi, but he doesn't look her in the eye. Will have to watch him out in the coming episode though.

Completely agree with you about Archana, Purvi's self-centredness in that scene of theirs. Even Sulo. Not one thought about what would be Arjun's state. All were heralding Purvi. Archana worried that Purvi got a bigger
Mahaantaa status (probably bcos Archana managed to snatch Manav from Shravani during their wedding), but Purvi successfully delivered her man to the other woman, which Archana could not do.

A few days back I wrote - "They will show Arjun not touching Ovi. Purvi will fake her love for Sameer. Arjun will pursue Purvi. Then he will get divorced. After 1 year they will marry."
Purvi will definitely give kasam and push Arjun towards Ovi . This is what Archana used to do as well.

Purvi is too lucky that Arjun got to know the truth abt Ovi's deal the wedding night itself, which Ms. Mahaanta had not divulged earlier at all. If Arjun had not over-heard about that deal, maybe he would have got some time to contemplate what really happened. But now there is no chance. In his eye it is already Purvi the bechaari girl who sacrificed bcos of the villain(vamp) Ovi. Now Arjun will be behind Purvi for sure. Purvi will push him for sure. Ovi will not accept Archana for sure. Purvi will realize her mistake and start giving loving looks to Arjun, just like Archana used to do to Manav when she was engaged to Jaywant. Whole of PR1 will repeat now and it is no rocket science.

If they don't want to mess they will keep it at this. 
Just from today's episode it doesn't look like either Ovi or Purvi will get pregnant, but if they aren't satisfied with the TRPs, they are going to get both Ovi & Purvi pregnant, or atleast 1. They can do anything they want. Ovi can cheat Arjun and get herself pregnant and for Purvi, they already have an open-ended scene that night for this sake. So, that badly done scene in the rain-night was intentional - so that they can utilize it for later. Entire pregnancy thing will depend on which CV's head is working how at that point of time. That is all. If they can pull this crap of Arjun standing there and marrying Ovi, then they can easily pull a pregnancy track without any logic of why she came back in an AutoRickshaw that day or that this is THE Purvi Deskmukh and THE Arjun Krilosker, too good to fall to such level. If they can pull the crap of the last 2 episodes on us, they can pull anything on us.

Purvi had no right to do what she did.

Arjun is just stupid to agree to her.

I don't know if I should blame Purvi for this mess or Archana. I definitely will not blame Ovi or Punni or anyone else for what Purvi did today. Ovi asked what she wanted, it was Purvi's decision to give him away. But Archana! Because after watching Purvi talk and cry like that, I felt for 18 years this lady, Archana has put her misery in the girl's head so much that Purvi finally had to take such a step to satisfy her?! I totally dislike the thought that Archana brought an infant home and kept indirectly telling that girl that she has been adopted and that she has to feel indebted to her for her entire life. The problem is Archana and no one else. Her upbringing of baseless sanskaars and nonsense sacrifice.

When Purvi comes back meeting Arjun in the rain, which Archana sees and confronts her when she comes back home. Archana had slapped her more than she did today. I was shocked all Archana managed was just 1 slap for what Purvi had done. And I also remember the day when she comes back from court after the Judge's ruling that Archana Manav have to stay together for 6 months under same roof. That was bcos Purvi sends some letter stating that she cannot take care of her mother and hence the mother has to depend on her husband. For doing that, Archana was ready to send her out of the house. Today 1 slap and no kicking her out of the house,
that only means for Archana Sacrifice is above anything and everything. This is what she has taught that girl. This girl, in front of whom it has been trumpeted 1001 times that she is ADOPTED ADOPTED and needs to feel indebted to the entire life, compelled to do this and says it NOT A MISTAKE OF MINE!

What do you do with such useless people. No sympathies what-so-ever.

-Bee.

Edited by sashashyam - 11 years ago
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shyamala Aunty - Great PostS, for I read all in the thread before replying.

Im late to the party - but loved the ArVi scene... AK is definitely back. AND like I wrote yday... he is back with a vengeance!!!

I don't know where the story will go... and Im actually scared to see and know... but I'm hoping that AK  never becomes the "Marshallow Man" again (thank you Shyamala Aunty for the apt description).

Also - ANY preg. track will be abhorrent and will definitely be sickening to watch and tolerate and I hope they dont go that way.

Just saw the Arjun scene again - this time with complete word for word understanding (Thank you Jyothi) and I must say... I love the firm jaw, the determination and the handsome mug and words :). Please note... I called it the Arjun scene... cause for me... it was all Arjun. TODAY - Purvi was the wimpering one.

Archana (as in our Arch) - I wish u were the one to write the script. Ur version sounds sooo much better than anything the CVs can come up with and much more satisfactory. I love ur positivity and exuberance I FELT when reading ur post. U really are estactic with the resurrection of AK - As is the rest of us :D.  Loved it!
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shyamala..yes AK def. back..  But I am scared of this avatar.. not able to predict his next move. He is furious, hope he takes the right step. Purvi still doesnt have any feeling for him. He has to taunt her like this atleast 100 times to make her realize her mistake. In a way you are right, dont know whether she deserves his love. But my heart wants them to get back together..
archverma10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Ashu! And of course Shayamala Didi, Jo, Laurie, (bee and vilasani..u two tooπŸ˜‰)...hugs to all of us!!! πŸ€—  I am indeed over the moon and am actually watching the episode on the big screen now---the whole thing.  As I said, as long as he keeps this avatar up I am back to watching!  I have not gotten to the part of Purvi claiming Ovi as her long lost sis...and Archana actually telling Arjun she knows he willl make her Ovi happy (as I said...MahaBakwaas!!! 🀣)

It will be interesting to see what happens now...**sighs** Shyamala I know the magic is completely gone for you and for  many...and there is no denying there is a scar there for sure.  But me, being ever the optimist, and of course still hooked to the ridiculous couple, the pair of fools both of them...and me the biggest one for not being able to shake them off no matter how I try!! 😳  So...hopefully the CVs will come up with some more bizarre twists and turns to somehow reverse what we (and my poor ladla 😭) just spent the last 2-3 days getting repeatedly hit upside the head with...and somehow manage to negate the whole Arjun-Ovi marriage effect (bizarre and outlandish I know...but oh wait! This is Pavitra Rishta's creative team...and not so far fetched for these guys!! πŸ˜†  The capable Creatives will come up with something to untwist the twist! Im sure...)

Newayz off to finish watching the rest...oh and Miss Laurie...I will be wrapping up yet another repeat viewing of my favorite scene in this Maha BS...with a coup of soothing warm Ovaltine milk while I snuggle in bed and read the latest chapter of the Raging Storm! πŸ˜‰

Ciao----I'll be back!!! (who can resist the Terminator? And that cold gleam in AK's eyes when he returns Miss Mahanta to the store and promptly legs it just reminds me of this...)
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Archana,
you are so right.. the whole episode was a real Maha BS..except for this one scene. Everyone in the D-family suddenly developed a conscience out of the blue, and went on and on with their Aai jaap. God, it was so painful to watch.. I tried three times, and all the times, I had to see it in bits and pieces..Manav was the only one who sounded sincere with his concern for Purvi.. to some extent.. and i was happy that AT LAST, he saw what his daughter was capable of .. Still, he didn't do much about it.. If he felt it was so wrong, he just should have got the wedding annulled.:)..it was not even registered, after all...
Archana, the less said about her the better. Something was totally off with her. If she wants to be Purvi's upset and protective mom, then be that. Then, don't go dressed up all OTT and go to a wedding reception which she is supposed to be reluctant to go to. Either you give Ovi your blessings or dont.. what is with all those double edged words.? Isnt she the one who was always lamenting that Ovi hasnt accepted her? She is one confused woman, I tell u..
Rest assured, this cold war from Arjun to Purvi will go on for a few weeks, while everything else is sorted out, divorce, happy family reunion, savita story, and then vishnu court case.. uuff.so many to go.. and then ofcourse, there is Varsha.. and more importantly BALAN'S GUN !! Dont forget that...At some point, suddenly the CV's will pick this up, do something "creative" with ovi and get them back together.. That is a given for sure...
My only hope is, they show some substance scenes between these two and not just dish out stupid stares at each other.. Arjun's mad stares, and Purvi with those cow eyes...

As of today, already had many re-runs online.. and now on the big screen TV, so now Dil khush hain... I am sure it will be at least mid week before another ARVI scene, as Asha is in SA...

so, letus enjoy what we have for today...

sashashyam thumbnail
@ blue.

No, no, Jyothi, never just you. Even before he redeemed himself yesterday, I would never have given up on Arjun completely no matter how angry I was with him for  what he has done to himself (and to us). Anymore than I would have dumped my Sasha if he had done something equally stupid. I think of Arjun as I would think of my own boy in a similar predicament; I might give him the thrashing of his life (which is what DK gives him, a verbal thrashing by his standards), but then I would have picked him up and comforted him.

This of course does not mean I would excuse his extreme folly in delivering himself, bound hand and foot, to that girl. Yes, she is now, for me, woh ladki, just as Teju and Ovi used to call Archana woh aurat.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

After all said and done, right now, it is only Ms. Ovi who can say "Mere paas Arjun Hain !!"

Archana is quite a bit to blame for the way Purvi is right now. Not taking away Purvi's idiotic fault in this. But, to bring an orphan child into your home, and constantly lament before her, your love for your long lost husband, how you would give everything you have to live with your daughters, how mahaan he is, is no small thing. The child is psyched into this mahaanness from the get go. No wonder, she is a Aai happiness obsessed girl. She was indirectly constantly reminded of her "orphan" status, and how noble of her mother to take her in. No wonder, she turned out this way. Even before the wedding, all Archana does, even unknowingly, is remind Purvi, how her wedding has caused havoc in her relationship with Ovi and Manav, how she can give anything to stay with "her" family.

This, ofcourse, no way excuses what Purvi did to Arjun. She is an adult now, can think for herself outside the boundary of her mother. The sheer selfishness with which she went about this in a pre-meditated way, aghasts me. Such is her boundless love for Arjun, that she can do this after he handed over his heart to her. Anyway, no use going over spilt milk. Yes, Arjun is a fool to have agreed to it. Not only is he a putty in her hands, he was also furious, that day, when she said she can stand watching him getting married to someone else, a little of rebound effect is also there.
But, I expected him to say, GO TO HELL, and walk away.. But, alas, that is not the intent of the story ...😊..that would be consistent with the original Arjun Kirloskar, but who we have is just a shell of that person..

Now, as per this MahaEpisode, Purvi can fall flat on her face, for all her Mahaantha is such a wasted effort. And, in a very sadistic way, I am happy about it for she deserves this. She has shattered our boy's life with such callousness, and without a second thought.
Now, her Aai, is gonna go waltzing away in her 50+ weakling of a husband's arms, and leave this chit in her own "orphan" status !! Such wll be her fate for destroying the life of a foolish man who handed over his heart in her hands..

She can watch from the sidelines, as her mahaan Aai has a blissful family life with her new found family.
I still call him "our boy" for, all his foolishness in love, I still think he would never have done to Purvi what she has done to him. Such is his blind love for her. Yes, I am very disappointed in him, but am still sticking to him for I cannot desert him on this.. He is still the boy we always loved. Call it my own foolishness, if you may..😊. I am not sure who is with me anymore, and maybe the sole person bearing the PAP flag, however tattered it may be..

sashashyam thumbnail
Don't worry Vilasini, your heart's desire will be duly fulfilled!

As for what I feel at this stage, please see my joint response to Jyothi, Laurie and Archana above, especially the part about the lady, her knight, and the handkerchief in the lion pit.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: vgiri

Shyamala..yes AK def. back..  But I am scared of this avatar.. not able to predict his next move. He is furious, hope he takes the right step. Purvi still doesnt have any feeling for him. He has to taunt her like this atleast 100 times to make her realize her mistake. In a way you are right, dont know whether she deserves his love. But my heart wants them to get back together..