Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR this week: Purvi deconstructed (Page 6)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Both Manav and Arjun can become Sholay's Jai- Veeru duo and abscond happily far away to Hawii singing "ye dosti hum nahin chodege" ROFL.

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Shyamala dear  I have to come to a conclusion on a simple fact that as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity LOL.
I feel for the men of PR who are pawns in the hand of their lady love..
No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice LOL

Jai, you are so right. The poor suffering men who have no love or sex life thanks to the ladies that reign over them, should just take a long vacation alone. Arjun should ditch Ovi and their "never-comsummating" honeymoon and Manav should ditch his 45 yr old sacrifical devi and both should go to Vegas, blow some of their hard earned money and just live it up with the girls there :P 

I guess, RD has already ditched Asha in SA and is instead enjoying with the dancers from Vegas in Jhalak this week :PWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeJaishankarAnAvidReader

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Shyamala dear  I have to come to a conclusion on a simple fact that as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity LOL.
I feel for the men of PR who are pawns in the hand of their lady love..
No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice LOL

Jai, you are so right. The poor suffering men who have no love or sex life thanks to the ladies that reign over them, should just take a long vacation alone. Arjun should ditch Ovi and their "never-comsummating" honeymoon and Manav should ditch his 45 yr old sacrifical devi and both should go to Vegas, blow some of their hard earned money and just live it up with the girls there :P 

I guess, RD has already ditched Asha in SA and is instead enjoying with the dancers from Vegas in Jhalak this week :PWink

Deepika poor thing the Guru-student duo are tested very badly..They have such a stunning,hot and sexy mother-daughter duo but cant do anything about it as the bandwagon leader Sulo is standing at the gate with a stick of sankaars and endless selfless senseless sacrifices to bestow on the poor Guru-student duoROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NadaCinta

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Shyamala it is not putting Purvi in place .

It is the beginning of the demoralization of Arjun's character . So trapped is he in the throes of 'love' that from now on this chapter in PR will begin ...

A married Arjun running after Purvi and Purvi saying No No and shutting doors on his face .  He will be straight out of Rabindranath Tagore's novels . Ever read Chokher Bali  ?LOL  He will be just like Mahen .

Let us forget Ovi and everything else for a minute . This is to simply elevate Purvi 's moral stature inspite of doing an immoral and irresponsible deed [ i am waiting to see her pregnant] at Arjun's expense .

Not only has she dropped and traded Arjun at the last minute , she will refuse to even acknowledge him by shutting doors on his face while he runs after her [ the moral helpless quivering Purvi] and when she bebomes pregnant she will hide this fact from Arjun for Ovi's happiness [ which will make him all the more furious with Ovi ] .

In short sanskaari Purvi's sacrifices will drive a permanent wedge between Ovi and Arjun and will butcher his character .

This was how i saw the slamming of the door .

ahhaROFL  ROFL….Kool darling, won't you like thatWinkLOL…you naughty naughty girlLOLLOLLOLLOL…..making a keema of the "pavitra' love story and keema of Purvi's and Arjun's charactersLOLLOLLOL……man, that would be simply awesomeLOLLOL….Purvi as Bindu, Arjun as Mahendra and Rane as BihariLOLLOLLOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
kalapi Purvi  has made Arjun a Mahen .  Except that she is no Binodini .  Binodini's tragedy was real . Binodini's repentance later was also real . It was about how her mind and soul evolved.
 Here sanskaarii Purvi till the end like her mom will insist  its not her galti .LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

kalapi Purvi  has made Arjun a Mahen .  Except that she is no Binodini .  Binodini's tragedy was real . Binodini's repentance later was also real . It was about how her mind and soul evolved.
 Here sanskaarii Purvi till the end like her mom will insist  its not her galti .LOL

True as were the circumstances (19th century Bengal wasn't a place for widows) that lead her into it...btw, isn't Ovi as Asha a bit too much to accept too, with her being a super model with beauty, not comparable to the simple, illerate (wasn't she) and totally unsure of the worldly type girl ways and therefore depended on MAhendra as the eye to the world??

yes, could be very interesting, if that route the story took...but...eh...not sure Cvs have the brains to even think to copy that story off...Tagore's women were some multi-layered characters... 
archverma10 Senior Member
archverma10
archverma10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
SHYAMALA, JYOTHI!!!!! OOOMMMGGG!!!! I could just hug you guys!!! My ladla...Our boy...is back...and that too with a VENGEANCE!!!! Hug  Today he did his mama and his 2 darling massis proud!!!Wink 

I just watched that scene online and am so happy right now I am beside myself!!!  Jhanvi...my dear "almost-was sambandh"...(although its not really fair considering you've been blasting the hell out of Purvi too along with the rest of us)...this female is definitely going to get it and then some.  And boy did he mean it!!!  For once they are showing PR on Friday night here...the Maha Bakwaas episode...but I can guarantee you though Ive pretty much stopped watching the show...this scene I will watch again.  And will rewind. And rewind. And rewind. With pleasure.

Purvi---you got put in your place.  The tide has indeed turned Ladies and Gentleman.  Khadoos is mild compared to what she is about to see.  The gall of that girl!  I was pissed the moment she opened the door..said in her typical haughty style...you should not meet me...and tried to close it on him!!! Who does she think she is????AngryAngry  After what she has done to him she is still trying to bark orders and call all the shots???

I love...just love what he just did.  She had it coming and then some.  And boy is she about to get it too...as he clearly said...she did what she had to do..and.now he will do what he has to.

The only thing I feel bad about is that such a beautiful relationship has been dealt such a blow like this.    There is a permanent scar on it that will never go away.  In fact his coldness and hatred was so amazing...I almost think that he is done with Purvi too.  But of course it will not happen.  Eventually he will soften towards her and they will be together again.  But then again...maybe the new relationship will be better than the previous one and there is the irony.  Before he was pretty much head over heels and ready to do anything at all...to the point of sheer patheticness.  Now, when they reunite, and they will u can be sure...it will actually be the relationship it would be.  Him loving her as always...but this time around he will definitely be wearing the pants in the relationship- that is for sure.  And this time she will respect him as she never did before.

The gauntlet was already thrown and the heavy-handed prophetic statement given: she says "Arjun you cant meet me otherwise Ovi will think I am coming between you."  He says: very coldly:" it is Ovi who came between us. I will do what I have to do. Face it Purvi. 

There is no doubt Ovi is about to get the lesson of her life.  By the time he is done with her, she is going to wish she had never laid eyes on him...much less run after him like the crazy obsessed female she is.  Ovi indeed is selfish, cold, manipulative...but by the time he is through with her...she is going to be reduced to the simpering sop he once was.  I am going to enjoy seeing that.  Truly I am. 

With Purvi...yes he does love her...and I agree Shyamala it is much too late for him to completely walk away.  But the twist is he will never be the same again with her...that gentle tenderness is gone.  For good.  You have always said that she is the one who is loved.  I have a feeling that is no longer going to be the case.  The CVs will resurrect this. ARVI is not over.  But this time...again the irony...I have a feeling we are going to see an equality..truly...that we had yet to see.  She has been put in her place. And he will never give her that much power over him again.  I feel sure of it.

If he remains in this new Avatar, I dont know about you, but I will definitely be back to watching the show.  Because its been a long time coming...and as they say..."This Ive got to see!!!"

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123mandy321dolce123namitagloryzadittypp29AxiomjdronamrajuForeverSHINeeAshlaikaNadaCintasoapwatcher1sashashyamAnAvidReaderpeachesnplumsbonibright

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
No Kalapi Ovi is no Asha nor is Purvi a Binod ...but Arjun is definetely being turned into a Mahen by CVs ...coz being a Mahen is a in thing nowdays . Its considered romantic i presume ...we were taught it was amoral . Answering Purvi is ok but she is having laddus in her dil as a lover that Arjun is not consummating with Ovi even as she weeps profusely . She is winning all the way .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Go to top