Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR this week: Purvi deconstructed (Page 5)

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Yes, the absolute gal of her.. "Promise me " ???? My Goodness !!

Arjun Kirloskar is back in form, finally !! And, Finally, to all of our hearts content, the "naya Arjun" is fading away  !! Praise the Lord !!

I don't think he will soften until he has made his point with her..Ofcourse, they will get back together.. how and when is a different issue.. He will soften finally, but atleast, this has taught him, although in a hard way, to see where her priorties are right now, and to set his own terms with her the next time around...

Again, Bravo Arjun !! And, Welcome back !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123mandy321vgiriadittyAxiomsoapwatcher1Ashlaikabonibrightsashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Kool, is that how you see it? I personally feel that he is now coldly angry with Purvi, and that he will not come back to see her again. Let us see what happens.

I have not read Chokerbali,  but I have seen the film. I hope your prediction for Arjun does not come true. The same for the main ma bannewali hoon  cliche. It would be awful.

Shyamala

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Shyamala it is not putting Purvi in place .

It is the beginning of the demoralization of Arjun's character . So trapped is he in the throes of 'love' that from now on this chapter in PR will begin ...

A married Arjun running after Purvi and Purvi saying No No and shutting doors on his face .  He will be straight out of Rabindranath Tagore's novels . Ever read Chokher Bali  ?LOL  He will be just like Mahen .

Let us forget Ovi and everything else for a minute . This is to simply elevate Purvi 's moral stature inspite of doing an immoral and irresponsible deed [ i am waiting to see her pregnant] at Arjun's expense .

Not only has she dropped and traded Arjun at the last minute , she will refuse to even acknowledge him by shutting doors on his face while he runs after her [ the moral helpless quivering Purvi] and when she bebomes pregnant she will hide this fact from Arjun for Ovi's happiness [ which will make him all the more furious with Ovi ] .

In short sanskaari Purvi's sacrifices will drive a permanent wedge between Ovi and Arjun and will butcher his character .

This was how i saw the slamming of the door .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomjdronamrajuForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1koolsadhu1000

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Kool,
I think that Arjun is letting her know that he is aware that she played him for a fool  !!! And, I also dont think there is a pregnancy track either. Purvi is after all, a fully toned Sanskari girl of a Sanskari Aai, remember !!  When she says dont come back here again, he refuses.. NOT to say that he will come back, but more so to affirm that she cannot control what he is going to do...

Anyway, that is the way I see it...

I think I have seen Choker Bali, isnt that a Aishwarya movie?

By the way, I have heard about the cool posts that you used to have in the old Armaan times, I think Jai had mentioned it once, I see that they are right.. Loved your other one ... very fuuny..enjoyed it thoroughly...

Jyothi

Edited by jdronamraju - 07 September 2012 at 2:20pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321AxiomForeverSHINeeJaishankarsoapwatcher1Ashlaikasashashyamkoolsadhu1000

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Atta girl Shyamala, what a brilliant post! You deserve a bouquet of red roses, for it, my dear. I definitely have no sympathy whatsoever for Purvi or Arjun. They deserve every bit of their misery. I didn't even shed a single tear for Purvi this time. I remember how my tears were gushing out for her after the engagement fiasco, I just couldn't control them but after these last 2 episodes I just want to give her a big tight slap. I'm never ever again going to warm up to this girl, called Purvi. I was really very fond of her but no more. As for Arjun,  I'll just say that he has become this weak character, whom I don't even recognize.. I so wanted him to clear out everything with Ovi before he went on that win Purvi mission but he never did. In fact he avoided her like the plague. If he had told her, himself that he didn't love her, she could have somehow let go. What a mess really. Now the cvs can just stop showing this 2 and concentrate on the Soham story. What a sad end to a beautiful love story, sighh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINee

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Thank u Jyothi ...this is what I feel .

Arjun is very much in love with Purvi .

Purvi is incapable of loving anyone except Archana .

She is his weakness just like Archana was Manav's weakness  inspite of the hundred atrocious things she did .

What do these serials show ? They show men chasing women ...angry men , obsessed men , men in love ...they chase these women who are inevitably mahaan and wreck their lives but they cannot help chasing them . Such is the power of these mahaan heroines that they get under the skin , in the system of the man and for all his tantrums and sarcasm he ultimately does her bidding .

I don't call this true strength of a man .

The true strength of a man is when he takes the right decision and if the situation demands it , turns his back on the woman .

Purvi did such a horrible deed that no man will even see her face .

Arjun could have refused to marry Ovi but so much is he under her hold that he married her like Purvi's puppet .

He will be sarcastic etc to Purvi but he will always ultimately do her bidding . He will consummate when she tells him to and he will eventually forgive her and run more  after her for the baby . Sanskaari  Archana was fully capable of flirting with Manav and had invited him even to her engagement ceremony to another man much to the astonishment of her new in laws . 

If a lady is dumped at the altar it is regarded as unforgivable . Why should not then a man show the same self respect ?

The CVs want to show the angry Arjun and the Arvi tiffs . For TRPS . 

But in reality he will 

ignore his wife who places tremendous value on him inspite of the deal

constantly chase Purvi [ they say that even if u constantly hate god u remember him ultimately...here its a pretence of hate]

for all his bluster be a weak , weak man . Being really strong was refusing Purvi to marry Ovi . OK u don't wanna marry me for ur Aai's happiness , fine . But i will not marry Ovi . U cannot take MY  decisions .

Thats real strength for u .

She stood in the temple and saw to it that he got married ...so determined she was .

She is a strong girl , yes .

But he is a weak man . I pity him as he has a horrendous future . I also pity Sameer Rane if he is gonna get involved with Purvi .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeverKalapiForeverSHINeebee5.Senorita.Dabulls23

aviaanya Senior Member
aviaanya
aviaanya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Shyamala, Bee

Thank you for the write up. I was feeling so lost and dumbfounded by the whole thing,  I am still reeling from disbelief at the lack of respect for love and marriage,  I can't even comment on who's wrong or not.  Maybe my naivet at soaps.  The ease in which these matters are handle.

I am just so thrown at the total lack of importance that is placed on marriage.   We talk of pavitra rishtaa but honestly how can we treat it as a piece of garment or furniture to change at your whim.

Wow where does one go from here. Like many optimistic and hopeful for them but is shocked at the turn of events. 

And Shyamala totally agree they can never be the same after this.  The characters are so changed in my mind.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123mandy321adittypari87ForeverSHINeeAshlaikabee5sashashyamkoolsadhu1000

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Shyamala dear  I have to come to a conclusion on a simple fact that as long as there are emotional fools like Manav and now student Arjun joining the list ,the K female bandwagon headed proudly by our Sulo with her sankaars ,will always have their say over these men for eternity LOL.
I feel for the men of PR who are pawns in the hand of their lady love..
No excuse for going along knowing that what are you doing is senseless and crap just coz your lady love asked you to do so.This applies to both the victims - Manav n Arjun..
I think the Guru - student duo need a vacation..May be they can make a trip to Hawaii and enjoy with some chiks who care a crap about sacrifice LOL

Edited by Jaishankar - 07 September 2012 at 4:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87KalapiAshlaikakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL U Made me laugh Jai .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarAshlaika

Go to top