Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR this week: Purvi deconstructed (Page 3)

NadaCinta IF-Rockerz
NadaCinta
NadaCinta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Thanks Shyamala

You're right. It's actually good to write it down so that you don't feel that your heart will collapse any moment after all the high fly scenes. 

After being a silent reader all this while, it was like the last straw that broke the camels back that made me to pen down what I felt. I have always admired you, Laurie, Bee5, Jai and Archana's writing skills.

Infact I still can't believe how some of them still believe that it was Purvi's plan with Arjun on the marriage. Did they ever not realise that Ovi of all person will not succumb to such a decision? She is not AK or PD...

The CVs must have read it and felt that they had to show how the marriage took place and there it goes of the flashback scenes yesterday. Now we have nothing much to say on the wedding that there is still a twist to it.

After the mahasangam episode today, our dear mahaan Purvi will be busy preparing for her mother to be sent to her sasural home. At the end of the day it's her wish.

I have no faith in Ovi at all even more after listening to her conversation with Purvi yesterday. She is a very smart businesswoman who can manipulate things to her likes and dislikes as long as there are people like Arjun and Purvi around.

Sorry to say this as it may sound a bit crude but she may not even hesitate to ask Purvi to speak to Arjun to sleep with her as they have not had their Suhaag Raat. How disgusting is her character.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123JamuxvgiriadittyAxiomForeverSHINeeAshlaikabee5bonibrightsashashyam

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadaCinta

Thanks Shyamala

You're right. It's actually good to write it down so that you don't feel that your heart will collapse any moment after all the high fly scenes. 

After being a silent reader all this while, it was like the last straw that broke the camels back that made me to pen down what I felt. I have always admired you, Laurie, Bee5, Jai and Archana's writing skills.

Infact I still can't believe how some of them still believe that it was Purvi's plan with Arjun on the marriage. Did they ever not realise that Ovi of all person will not succumb to such a decision? She is not AK or PD...

The CVs must have read it and felt that they had to show how the marriage took place and there it goes of the flashback scenes yesterday. Now we have nothing much to say on the wedding that there is still a twist to it.

After the mahasangam episode today, our dear mahaan Purvi will be busy preparing for her mother to be sent to her sasural home. At the end of the day it's her wish.

I have no faith in Ovi at all even more after listening to her conversation with Purvi yesterday. She is a very smart businesswoman who can manipulate things to her likes and dislikes as long as there are people like Arjun and Purvi around.

Sorry to say this as it may sound a bit crude but she may not even hesitate to ask Purvi to speak to Arjun to sleep with her as they have not had their Suhaag Raat. How disgusting is her character.

I was just thinking the same..AngryAngry
I hope Purvi now doesn't ask Arjun to consumate ..
n moreover dont want Arjun to do what his lady love is asking for..
it will be just tooo much for us viewrs..
pathetic..DeadDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123pavrishForeverSHINeeAshlaikasashashyam

NadaCinta IF-Rockerz
NadaCinta
NadaCinta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Hello bonibright

If Purvi ever speaks to Arjun to consummate his marriage with Ovi, that will be the worst of all that can ever happen in PR but come to think of it, since the CVs have butchered all the characters what's there left to be surprise of?Shocked If Arjun can marry Ovi just because his lady love say so, he can even bring the earth and heaven for her.

We can actually make a comedy script of it later on when it happens and have a hearty laugh.Big smile

For those who are still watching PR, be prepared to see more of Ovi's tricks and her PDA with Arjun. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishForeverSHINeebonibright

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Shymala dear, you hit the mail right in its head. I have wrote this somewhere else, but will just copy now since am getting a bit tired regurgitating the same thing over and over again.

Purvi is very strong and knew why she was doing it and for who. Not only that she went and arranged the whole marriage event and saw it through completion. Whereas Ovi, was weaker emotionally, even though she made the deal, but when She thought that the deal weren't going through, she was attempting a second suicide…Arjun was just the bargaining commodity here….

Purvi made a deal to give Arjun up and Ovi made the deal to get him back, both made a deal and both are at fault. What I never agreed with that it seems that one deal is better than the other (as Arjun seems to think) and to me it is for Arjun to decide what is 'value' is to both girls….

Another thread,

……………what Purvi saw growing up was that Sulo validated, glorified and reaffirmed continuously the "Mahanta' of Archana's sacrifice. Archana's never thought she was wrong on what she did 18 yrs before, or regretted the fact she let her family go away from her, always being happy playing Purvi's mother only. Neither did Sulo helped Archana is her 'self' assessment of 'self' made MAhaanta. This is the environment where sacrifices and tyaag was hailed as supreme form of living and glorified. Never the POV view of the other person was taken or considered. So, unconsciously, Archu became the role model for Purvi, with ever questioning her. See as you say, how the 3 women just glorified 'Scarifices' they made, not even once they thought of the person who is being sacrificed. To me Arjun was that 'bakra' that often is guillotined in temples to please Gods….how self-centered these women were and Of course, to top it all, Sulo reconfirmed their beliefs yet again by saying, "Purvi is your daughter only"…

Yes, Purvi is a third person in Arjun/Ovi's life and I guess the onus will be on her to move away from the married couple, since, as it was shown Arjun squarely blames Ovi for landing him in the mess today (which is a bit moronic, since he claims to be a successful businessman, perhaps Archu' BS of a challenge Angryhas made him weak in the head too) and will go after Purvi….let see how the story unfolds now…

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123namitagloryzForeverSHINee.Senorita.sashashyamDabulls23

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Fantabulous post Shyamala Aunty!

Purvi deserves what's coming to her for what she did to Arjun.

Atleast the show is practical - it teaches you to fall in love with your head not your heart!

I really disliked what happened here this week - Humpty Dumpty ARVI Toothpaste! Angry

In hindsight, even though Purvi's actions were appalling, immature and nonsensical she did save Ovi's life.They could all be going to a funeral instead of a wedding reception if it weren't for Purvi. So congrats to her!

Martyr level unlocked! ROFL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123pavrishadittyvgirijdronamrajubee5Ashlaikasashashyam

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Purvi will ask Arjun to consummate his marraige .

You see , the martyrs always do these unthinkable things .

Manav the martyr had told Jaywant that Archana was still a virgin .

Archana the martyr had welcomed Shravani with an aarti .

Purvi the martyr will 100 % ask Arjun to do jusst that .

Be ready guys .LOLLOLLOL

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 07 September 2012 at 9:15am

pavrishpari87jdronamrajuKalapiForeverSHINeesashashyam.Senorita.Dabulls23

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
After all said and done, right now, it is only Ms. Ovi who can say "Mere paas Arjun Hain !!"

Archana is quite a bit to blame for the way Purvi is right now. Not taking away Purvi's idiotic fault in this. But, to bring an orphan child into your home, and constantly lament before her, your love for your long lost husband, how you would give everything you have to live with your daughters, how mahaan he is, is no small thing. The child is psyched into this mahaanness from the get go. No wonder, she is a Aai happiness obsessed girl. She was indirectly constantly reminded of her "orphan" status, and how noble of her mother to take her in. No wonder, she turned out this way. Even before the wedding, all Archana does, even unknowingly, is remind Purvi, how her wedding has caused havoc in her relationship with Ovi and Manav, how she can give anything to stay with "her" family.
This, ofcourse, no way excuses what Purvi did to Arjun. She is an adult now, can think for herself outside the boundary of her mother. The sheer selfishness with which she went about this in a pre-meditated way, aghasts me. Such is her boundless love for Arjun, that she can do this after he handed over his heart to her. Anyway, no use going over spilt milk. Yes, Arjun is a fool to have agreed to it. Not only is he a putty in her hands, he was also furious, that day, when she said she can stand watching him getting married to someone else, a little of rebound effect is also there.
But, I expected him to say, GO TO HELL, and walk away.. But, alas, that is not the intent of the story ...Smile..that would be consistent with the original Arjun Kirloskar, but who we have is just a shell of that person..

Now, as per this MahaEpisode, Purvi can fall flat on her face, for all her Mahaantha is such a wasted effort. And, in a very sadistic way, I am happy about it for she deserves this. She has shattered our boy's life with such callousness, and without a second thought.
Now, her Aai, is gonna go waltzing away in her 50+ weakling of a husband's arms, and leave this chit in her own "orphan" status !! Such wll be her fate for destroying the life of a foolish man who handed over his heart in her hands..
She can watch from the sidelines, as her mahaan Aai has a blissful family life with her new found family.
I still call him "our boy" for, all his foolishness in love, I still think he would never have done to Purvi what she has done to him. Such is his blind love for her. Yes, I am very disappointed in him, but am still sticking to him for I cannot desert him on this.. He is still the boy we always loved. Call it my own foolishness, if you may..Smile. I am not sure who is with me anymore, and maybe the sole person bearing the PAP flag, however tattered it may be..

Edited by jdronamraju - 07 September 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

broderickmunny2archverma10adittyAxiomForeverSHINeeKalapiAshlaikabonibrightkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.sashashyam

sur_aur_taal Senior Member
sur_aur_taal
sur_aur_taal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

As for me, I feel disgusted with Purvi, and almost equally disgusted with Arjun, for I have no sympathy or empathy for either a manipulative, self-centred and self-destructive fool, or a besotted saphead.

Moreover, I do NOT feel that all will be hunky dory if and when they get together again at some point in the misty future. Marriage is not a game of musical chairs, and moreover, when you sell something or someone, it is gone for good.

I agree! Arjun is not a commodity to be sold or bartered. Furthermore, Arjun should never have agreed to marry anyone out of "love" for Purvi because Purvi asked him to. He is his own person and should have thought twice about the consequences to his own life after taking such a step.

ss4123adittynamitagloryzKalapiForeverSHINeeAshlaikasashashyam.Senorita.

Go to top