Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR this week: Purvi deconstructed (Page 23)

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Bella-Edward

i only have one tiny question what will happen of Arjun?

LOLLOLLOL Nobody is even bothered about him in this super senseless competition of 'tyaags ' . They r busy patting each other on the back for out doing each other in 'tyaags' .

He has been reduced to a kela ...a banana that can be traded when you are in the 'tyaag' mood .

True Kools! ROFL

What is it with the bananas this week? Wink ROFL  ROFL Oh my stomach hurts ROFL ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bella-Edwardvgirijdronamrajubee5Ashlaikakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

dunno why i said that ...each time i view poor Prince Arjun's situation , new nouns come to my mind .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vgiriAxiomjdronamrajusoapwatcher1Ashlaika

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

i only have one tiny question what will happen of Arjun?

LOLLOLLOL Nobody is even bothered about him in this super senseless competition of 'tyaags ' . They r busy patting each other on the back for out doing each other in 'tyaags' .

He has been reduced to a kela ...a banana that can be traded when you are in the 'tyaag' mood .

True Kools! ROFL

What is it with the bananas this week? Wink ROFL  ROFL Oh my stomach hurts ROFL ROFL

Please Laurie.. this is not SD thread..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAxiomAshlaikasoapwatcher1koolsadhu1000

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

If Arjun loving Purvi is a fact shown in this serial so is the fact shown that Purvi traded him ruthlessly without bothering about his feelings for her Aai's happiness .

The question is now what ? Will he hover around her on the pretext of teaching her a lesson and to ' show ' her that she does not control him or will he get a grip and focus on his work and his marraige ? 

Is the hovering like a bee around Purvi be construed as 'love'??Or will it be construed as zero self respect ?

Personally i feel that he should not tell himself that he is hovering around her to show ' she does not control him ' . He is lying to himself then . What tremendous control she had was seen when she made him marry Ovi and controlled her personal emotions .

Quite true as well Kools. Arjun didn't dump Purvi - she dumped him so he's likely to don the "Jilted Lover" persona for a while. It was vicious, ruthless and heartbreaking for him so I think the all the emotions can be rolled up into one - rage, loneliness, hurt even love will make him very volatile at the present time.

The unfortunate thing about all of this is that it's all about perspective.

Ovi thinks she's in the right because she's known, loved and laid claim to Arjun before anyone else.

Arjun thinks he's in the right because he decided to follow his heart and make himself happy for once instead of pleasing everyone else.

Purvi thinks she's in the right because she's been able to gift Archana the family she's been craving for the last 18 years.

All perspectives are right - from their own POVs.Emotions cloud judgements and can even make the simplest decisions life changing (the butterfly effect).

Marriage is not a game and should not be treated as such but in this show logic does not apply.

The answer then is simple - test all theories to find the true result..see if the experiment fetches the desired results or if it blows up.

All relationships change with time and no one is guaranteed to love or be loved in the same way forever.

Ovi will be chasing Arjun, Arjun will be chasing Purvi and Purvi will be trying to escape both of them - to infinity and beyond - unless someone changes direction. Then the game changes!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vgirijdronamrajubee5soapwatcher1Ashlaikasashashyam

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
That some one will be Sameer Rane .LOL Now i hope to god that he too is not used in this game of sacrifices ...that Purvi does not use him to set the Ovi Arjun marraige on track without 'loving' him for the good of her family like Archana once did with Jaywant Rane .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamDabulls23

vgiri Senior Member
vgiri
vgiri

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

If Arjun loving Purvi is a fact shown in this serial so is the fact shown that Purvi traded him ruthlessly without bothering about his feelings for her Aai's happiness .

The question is now what ? Will he hover around her on the pretext of teaching her a lesson and to ' show ' her that she does not control him or will he get a grip and focus on his work and his marraige ? 

Is the hovering like a bee around Purvi be construed as 'love'??Or will it be construed as zero self respect ?

Personally i feel that he should not tell himself that he is hovering around her to show ' she does not control him ' . He is lying to himself then . What tremendous control she had was seen when she made him marry Ovi and controlled her personal emotions .

Quite true as well Kools. Arjun didn't dump Purvi - she dumped him so he's likely to don the "Jilted Lover" persona for a while. It was vicious, ruthless and heartbreaking for him so I think the all the emotions can be rolled up into one - rage, loneliness, hurt even love will make him very volatile at the present time.

The unfortunate thing about all of this is that it's all about perspective.

Ovi thinks she's in the right because she's known, loved and laid claim to Arjun before anyone else.

Arjun thinks he's in the right because he decided to follow his heart and make himself happy for once instead of pleasing everyone else.

Purvi thinks she's in the right because she's been able to gift Archana the family she's been craving for the last 18 years.

All perspectives are right - from their own POVs.Emotions cloud judgements and can even make the simplest decisions life changing (the butterfly effect).

Marriage is not a game and should not be treated as such but in this show logic does not apply.

The answer then is simple - test all theories to find the true result..see if the experiment fetches the desired results or if it blows up.

All relationships change with time and no one is guaranteed to love or be loved in the same way forever.

Ovi will be chasing Arjun, Arjun will be chasing Purvi and Purvi will be trying to escape both of them - to infinity and beyond - unless someone changes direction. Then the game changes!

Very well stated Laurie.. It is all about perspective..

"unless someone changes direction" this has to happen..But at this point we do not know whether Ovi is going to chase Arjun or not.. same way Is Arjun going to be behind Purvi..Nothing is clear..Purvi has this best poker face.. she has to break down..

Let this ARMAN reunion sweetness settle down. (sry dont know when DND curtain or SDB is going to happen Wink)
Let us see what our Bishnu, Arjun, Purvi & Ovi do next week.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAxiomAshlaikasoapwatcher1

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Please not another transparent saree !! I am still under extreme trauma from the wet white one :):) anything but that, please, pretty please !!
will become a good sanskari damaad! It will be confusion confounded! Slap fests! MUs galore! Rain and more rain, transparent sarees! Archana will take Sulo's role, DK will become Savita! It will be a laugh fest for us, surely you do not want to deprive us of that?

Edited by jdronamraju - 12 September 2012 at 5:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomAshlaikasoapwatcher1

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Oh No, Laurie ! Not bananas again !!! LOL !!!

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i only have one tiny question what will happen of Arjun?</font>

LOLLOLLOLNobody is even bothered about him in this super senseless competition of 'tyaags ' . They r busy patting each other on the back for out doing each other in 'tyaags' .

</div>

<div>

True Kools! ROFL

What is it with the bananas this week? WinkROFL ROFLOh my stomach hurts ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AxiomAshlaika

Go to top