Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR this week: Purvi deconstructed (Page 22)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella-Edward

i only have one tiny question what will happen of Arjun?

LOLLOLLOL Nobody is even bothered about him in this super senseless competition of 'tyaags ' . They r busy patting each other on the back for out doing each other in 'tyaags' .

He has been reduced to a kela ...a banana that can be traded when you are in the 'tyaag' mood .

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Bella-EdwardvgiriadittyAxiomjdronamrajuNandzLuvKalapiForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1shermabee5sashashyamDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

i only have one tiny question what will happen of Arjun?

Hmmm….not sure dear….he has become a toy that is just toss around whenever anybody fancies….he just have no say about his future dear now that he has entered the Ks and the Ds households officially…ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bella-Edwardsoapwatcher1sashashyamkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">i only have one tiny question what will happen of Arjun?</font>

He will become a good sanskari damaad!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Bella-EdwardvgiriAxiomjdronamrajupari87Kalapibee5AshlaikaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
If Arjun loving Purvi is a fact shown in this serial so is the fact shown that Purvi traded him ruthlessly without bothering about his feelings for her Aai's happiness .

The question is now what ? Will he hover around her on the pretext of teaching her a lesson and to ' show ' her that she does not control him or will he get a grip and focus on his work and his marraige ? 

Is the hovering like a bee around Purvi be construed as 'love'??Or will it be construed as zero self respect ?

Personally i feel that he should not tell himself that he is hovering around her to show ' she does not control him ' . He is lying to himself then . What tremendous control she had was seen when she made him marry Ovi and controlled her personal emotions .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bella-EdwardAxiomKalapishermasashashyamDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by vgiri

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Kalapi, just one point, Arjun loving Ovi in the future is possible , anything is possible but pure conjecture or wishful thinking at this point.  Arjun loving Purvi is fact at this point and that is what I will go by.    

Yes, we can argue Arjun really does not love Purvi, it is but  the "novelty factor" (read somewhere that Purvi was a novelty for this Canadain bred guy, not disputing it but that may be the very reason he fell in love with her, he was bored by the mundane and everyday common place non-sanskari ladkisLOL), etc. 

But by the same token we can argue, Ovi does not really love Arjun either, it is just obsession and selfishness.  Different points of view and perception. 

Unfortunately we have to go by what Ekta dishes out not by what the viewers would like to see.  Maybe Ekta is the smart one here as she knows it is different strokes for different folks and that she cannot please all her audience so she damn well does what she wants, and that is raising her TRPs. LOL
@pink Are you stereotyping our daughters here.. I resent this point.. Angry
They may not have Indian Sanskari but they have American/Canadian Indian Sanskaris (Whatever that is, even I am confused ROFL)
But I can vouch for one thing..They are VERY GOOD at heart and  that is all that matters..
so no LIKE for your post..
OK, I have to jump in now..Vila.. !! held myself off too long on all these discussions. For, I felt enough people have been going at it, so why add to the angst...

BTW, Jhanvi didnt say it... she was quoting someone..I dont remember who it was, but did read it also..
How dare anyone stereotypes any of our daughters... LOL...our very own ABCD one's,.,.band bajaa denge unke...LOL..Our kiddos are the best..They are what they appear.. They are really naive (like ARjun)..when it comes to dealing with Chawl sanskaaris of this world though...
Alright ladies It was I who posted more than once about Purvi being "Novelty"  and "Novelty eventually wears off" ..But I never said she was novelty because she was more sanskari  and Canadian-American girls are not sanskari...I have seen more sanskari kids in US than in India...Just my experience but I would not use that as stereotyping or generalization Embarrassed

Novelty meaning Arjun being in India first time a girl comes across as feisty, confident (Over), Obnoxious and after initial fights he falls for this young lady...She is pretty too which even makes it more attractive...Its the challange he fell in love with...At young age how we are attracted to these types but than eventually it wears out as it is a constant struggle..Wink

Sanskari & unsanskari were added on by someone else...I can't take credit for that WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuKalapisoapwatcher1koolsadhu1000

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Janhvi...that will be wayyy tooo much...god save us all from one moreROFL

Quote:::

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vgirijdronamrajusoapwatcher1AshlaikasashashyamDabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

Janhvi...that will be wayyy tooo much...god save us all from one moreROFL

Quote:::

It will be confusion confounded!  Slap fests!  MUs galore!  Rain and more rain, transparent sarees!  Archana will take Sulo's role, DK will become Savita!  It will be a laugh fest for us, surely you do not want to deprive us of that?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAxiomAshlaikakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by jdronamraju

Originally posted by vgiri

Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Kalapi, just one point, Arjun loving Ovi in the future is possible , anything is possible but pure conjecture or wishful thinking at this point.  Arjun loving Purvi is fact at this point and that is what I will go by.    

Yes, we can argue Arjun really does not love Purvi, it is but  the "novelty factor" (read somewhere that Purvi was a novelty for this Canadain bred guy, not disputing it but that may be the very reason he fell in love with her, he was bored by the mundane and everyday common place non-sanskari ladkisLOL), etc. 

But by the same token we can argue, Ovi does not really love Arjun either, it is just obsession and selfishness.  Different points of view and perception. 

Unfortunately we have to go by what Ekta dishes out not by what the viewers would like to see.  Maybe Ekta is the smart one here as she knows it is different strokes for different folks and that she cannot please all her audience so she damn well does what she wants, and that is raising her TRPs. LOL
@pink Are you stereotyping our daughters here.. I resent this point.. Angry
They may not have Indian Sanskari but they have American/Canadian Indian Sanskaris (Whatever that is, even I am confused ROFL)
But I can vouch for one thing..They are VERY GOOD at heart and  that is all that matters..
so no LIKE for your post..
OK, I have to jump in now..Vila.. !! held myself off too long on all these discussions. For, I felt enough people have been going at it, so why add to the angst...

BTW, Jhanvi didnt say it... she was quoting someone..I dont remember who it was, but did read it also..
How dare anyone stereotypes any of our daughters... LOL...our very own ABCD one's,.,.band bajaa denge unke...LOL..Our kiddos are the best..They are what they appear.. They are really naive (like ARjun)..when it comes to dealing with Chawl sanskaaris of this world though...
Alright ladies It was I who posted more than once about Purvi being "Novelty"  and "Novelty eventually wears off" ..But I never said she was novelty because she was more sanskari  and Canadian-American girls are not sanskari...I have seen more sanskari kids in US than in India...Just my experience but I would not use that as stereotyping or generalization Embarrassed

Novelty meaning Arjun being in India first time a girl comes across as feisty, confident (Over), Obnoxious and after initial fights he falls for this young lady...She is pretty too which even makes it more attractive...Its the challange he fell in love with...At young age how we are attracted to these types but than eventually it wears out as it is a constant struggle..Wink

Sanskari & unsanskari were added on by someone else...I can't take credit for that WinkLOL

Dear Varsha, I read this post and no, not giving you credit for the sanskari/non-sanskari part!  Wink
Agree with this whole-heartedly "I have seen more sanskari kids in US than in India...Just my experience but I would not use that as stereotyping or generalization."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdronamrajuAxiomAshlaikaDabulls23

Go to top