Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR this week: Purvi deconstructed (Page 2)

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

@red. Yes, my dear Poppy (? Please forgive me if I have got your name wrong, and if so,do tell me the correct one), that is exactly what happens to  besotted fools with spaghetti for a spine.

Shyamala

Originally posted by poas

OMG  shamayal[sorry if make mistake] u deserve 1000clapClapfor ur perfect and wonderful postClapStarThumbs Upu r absolutely right how archana,sulachana,purvi r not saying how arjun suffering now to marry the girl who he never loves and how he devastated  to know about the deal which his love purvi agree to do with oviOuchits really pathetic.purvi did for her aai's happiness and ovi did bc she wants arjun at any cost but what about arjun?he isnt getting anything except a pathetic life from this deal.
u r absolutely right ,u didnt make mistakeLOLreally now what will b shown ekta mata knows very well but sony new show may give PR tough competition.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321JaishankarNadaCintasashashyam

WanderingBeauty IF-Dazzler
WanderingBeauty
WanderingBeauty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear,

Thanks a million.

But do you see why you ought to write more often? In @red, you have summed up in 20 words what I took  2 pages to set out (admittedly in far greater detail!) !

Shyamala

Originally posted by WanderingBeauty

Superbly written...Clap...Though I always read your posts...No matter how busy I am but this is the first time I am commenting...I couldn't have agreed more with what you say...Though I am heart-broken but it's because Arvi didn't happen...not because the mahaan sacrificial track...For the first time my heart didn't go out for Arjun, Purvi or Ovi...They all got what they deserved!!

In far greater detail and far better words...After seeing these good-for-nothing storyline, I would better keep my writing skills(I wonder...if there's any...:P)  limited to OS's and FF's. At least I can have some logical stuff going on there...Wink

PS-Nice meeting you...Am Sheena...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Adding my comments in page 1.

Thank you, Shyamala.
mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Dear Shyamalaji,

I don't want to say anything about your post as you know what I think about them.You have woven it so beautifully. The last night dialogues were all rotten eggs,it smelled so stinky that one could have either laughed harder or just tolerate the smell! 

Arjun,Purvi and Ovi have chosen to be where they are and they deserve all the speakable,known misery  in this life and all the upcoming magnitude chaos that's going to come like a raging storm unless Ekta,CV's decides to kill one of the characters or let Purvi marry someone else.

It's delight again to read your post.Loved every pieces.

Mandy

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123pavrishabhimgramki1AxiomForeverSHINeeAshlaikabee5sashashyamMagicalPari

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Oh! and about Priority no for Arjun. #4 is too high IMHO (In my humble opinion).

1 - 10 belongs to Archana Aai.
10 - 15 belongs to Sulochana Aaji
15 - 25 belongs to Manav Baba
25 - 30 belongs to Teju
30 - 35 belongs to Sachchu Dada
35 - 40 belongs to Vandita Aathya
40 - 45 belongs to Damodar Aajoba
45 - 50 belongs to Vinod Mama
50 th spot is Arjun's !!!!!!!

Then comes Vishnu Dada, Varsha chachi, Manjusha, Punni Tai and then  \Ovi ji.

Ovi probably has a Priority spot of 100, but Purvi managed to sacrifice Priority Spot #50 to Priority spot #100. That is called SACRIFICE ! And no, no MISTAKE in sacrificing something that is in 50th spot, would it be?Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321pavrishabhimgramki1AxiomForeverSHINeeJaishankarAshlaikaMagicalParibonibrightsashashyam

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Oh! and about Priority no for Arjun. #4 is too high IMHO (In my humble opinion).

25 - 30 belongs to Teju

Then comes Vishnu Dada, Varsha chachi, Manjusha, Punni Tai and then  \Ovi ji.

Ovi probably has a Priority spot of 100, but Purvi managed to sacrifice Priority Spot #50 to Priority spot #100. That is called SACRIFICE ! And no, no MISTAKE in sacrificing something that is in 50th spot, would it be?Ouch

Bee,it is not Ovi ji ,Ovi Ma'm he or did she change  that name after her marriage to Arjun?:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishbee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy321

25 - 30 belongs to Teju

Then comes Vishnu Dada, Varsha chachi, Manjusha, Punni Tai and then Ovi ji.

Bee,it is not Ovi ji ,Ovi Ma'm he or did she change  that name after her marriage to Arjun?:)

LOL LOL Mandy Dear, no, that 'ji' bit was added by me. Purvi has been calling Ovi as "Ovi" only since Arjun confessed his love for Purvi in front of the whole family. I think Ovi ma'am became Ovi after that episode.

But Purvi refers Ovi as "aap" and not "tum".. that is done for someone we refer to with RESPECT.

But who knows, Now that Ovi is the boss in the office and Purvi's status is just reduced to nothing from about-to-be-THE-Arjun-Krilosker's-wife, and since that status is now of Ovi, Ovi might ask her to address with added respect and order her to call her "Ovi ji" instead of just "Ovi".Question Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mandy321pavrishabhimgForeverSHINeeAshlaikaMagicalParibonibright

mandy321 Groupbie
mandy321
mandy321

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mandy321

25 - 30 belongs to Teju

Then comes Vishnu Dada, Varsha chachi, Manjusha, Punni Tai and then Ovi ji.

LOL LOL Mandy Dear, no, that 'ji' bit was added by me. Purvi has been calling Ovi as "Ovi" only since Arjun confessed his love for Purvi in front of the whole family. I think Ovi ma'am became Ovi after that episode.

But Purvi refers Ovi as "aap" and not "tum".. that is done for someone we refer to with RESPECT.

But who knows, Now that Ovi is the boss in the office and Purvi's status is just reduced to nothing from about-to-be-THE-Arjun-Krilosker's-wife, and since that status is now of Ovi, Ovi might ask her to address with added respect and order her to call her "Ovi ji" instead of just "Ovi".Question Shocked

Smile LOL Bee, as far as I remembered ,Purvi called Ovi Ma'm even in that "holy transaction epi" of the highest mahaanta  plan " ( according to Archana  " tum toh mujhse bhi mahaan nikli")

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ss4123pavrishAshlaikabee5

Go to top