Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR this week: Purvi deconstructed (Page 13)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Absolutly Kool, I don't understand why she should go on re-living that Arjun and Purvi has 'this' affair, during the most happiest moments of her life….it seems, her Mom was busy reminding her  ofPurvi's great balidaan anyway, rubbing it on her face, not to mention the fact that Archana said that Ovi/Arjun will never be happy… she was the most mistreated in all these saga and interestingly, Archana completely chose to forget that initially Ovi and Arjun were engaged to be married…...with so much negativity around, if I was Ovi I could absolutely try to overlook firmly and put that incident behind me and move on. She said, she does want to work on this relationship, why start will all these negativities…Ovi has been taken for granted all these months and none thought about her…

Besides, the epic 'closure' dialogues of Dk to Manav, was never applied towards her from DK or Arjun, Arjun treated her horribly through his great courtship with Purvi and now Purvi chose to throw Arjun away….so she should be the one sad for everyone else, how??? No one showed her compassion, when she needed it the most??? So, why should she...she just need to move on and put the best foot forward so that her marriage works...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shermasashashyamkoolsadhu1000.Senorita.Dabulls23

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
If love goes by logic and reasoning, why would the saying be "madly in love"... Smile...(mad being the operative word !!)..applies to atleast two of them (Arjun and Ovi)..And I wonder, how that in this triangle, Ovi has become so right and Arjun so wrong suddenly !! I guess we just have to agree to disagree..

Anyway, apparently by tuesday, we are going to see the much bigger love story, lauded by everyone of the past as "Pavitra Rishta", have a happy ending. We are going to see a 50+ or 60+ man (I really dont know by now, how old Manav is Smile), kneel in front of the great lady and ask for forgiveness !! Making a spectacle of himself and everyone before the reception crowd.. Great going..Why is it that in PR, everything is before a crowd, have they not heard about discretion and keeping dirty laundry in the house?

BTW, should not the apology be both ways..As no one in this pair are completely right and completely wrong. Why is Archana now the benovalent one that she bestows this favor of forgiving on Manav? Just for one signature hoax? What happens to all the deeds committed in the past on both sides? Brushed under the rug, so to speak...So,it is all going to be hunky dory from now on, a big happy dysfunctional family to boot. And what happens to Ms. Purvi Deshmukh now? She is going to be in la-la land for a while thinking it is all because of her great sacriifce. Well, a wake up call for her when she knows that it has nothing to do with her, and all about the papers.. So, she shattered Arjun's life for nothing...I would love to see that realization dawn on her, but the CV's in their infinite wisdom may not even go there. Apparently, she is going to be the maha tyaagi, and welcome ms. ovi to the home, bid bidaai to her lovely Aai for she got the world now.. What happens to her now?? Archana will be blissful in her new found family, good for her. But, Ms. Purvi is going to be left as the "orphan" with no one to turn to. She has burnt her bridges on either end.

And we all believe, Ms. Ovi Deshmukh has done an about turn on how she feels about her Aai without any ulterior motive and we all fall for what she dished out as her love for Aai on Friday? Are we all that gullible? the only reason she wants this is to make sure Arjun does not flee from her.. the CV's now have decided to make her all positive and angelic, and we are all supposed to fall for that. Now, it looks like 99% of the forum has this great sympathy for her plight in this wedding and that she will fight to death to keep her "love",and what she has done so far will be termed as "all is fair in love and war" !!. Never mind that the guy who she got by crook detests her, and cannot stand her. Her great love will conquer it all and him too, guys !! (sarcasm very much intended...)

And, so we are left now to witness the battle of Pathi, Pathni aur WOH, .. No guesses on who is the WOH here !!

I do so want to see Vishnu's mug (as Laurie loves to put it!!), for he is what he is.. A bad boy..We need a break, at least I do, from all the outpouring of love that is going to flow in the Deshmukh Family for few days/weeks from now..That is bound to drive me up the walls...Smile.. i know I belong to the 1% of the forum, but I still retain my right to say this.. After all, this is  a free country Big smile

Edited by jdronamraju - 09 September 2012 at 8:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittydolce123ForeverSHINeeAshlaikasoapwatcher1sashashyam

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Kool, I would not expect Arjun or Purvi to feel sad for Ovi in the same way that I would expect Ovi to feel sad for Arjun for the sole reason, Arjun and Purvi do not love Ovi, Ovi allegedly "loves" Arjun, so I for one do expect her to show some compassion to him, she is 19 and children at a much younger age "feel" for you if you are upset or crying. She is not a teeny babe wrapped in a blanket, if she is old enough to love a man and feel extremes of emotion for him, she better well feel for the guy's pain. As Arjun said, she is the outsider, the interloper in his relationship with Purvi, who cares if she believes she loves him and wants him?
Wanting something that does not belong to you is considered one of the seven deadly sins.

Jyothi, a leopard does not change its spots that quickly not even in PR. At the reception, Ovi tells Archana to come back home because if she doesn't, "Arjun will never accept her (Ovi)". She is still thinking of herself and herself alone. The other two gave up their love for the sale of others, one for her mother and the other for love's sake, idiots two. I have no patience with those two either but just for that reason to raise Ovi and her selfishness onto a predestal personifying true love, my reasoning will never allow. Yes, there is a probability if they stay married Ovi might in time actually grow to love him more than she does herself. There was more of a possibility if the other two had gotten married they would have achieved that status much earlier, of loving the other above all else. Arjun already did/does and Purvi would have learned to value him above her mother. The two girls learning to love him above all else is conjecture at this point so moot.
So Kool, I beg to differ though I absolutely love reading your posts. (I liked that reference to Kannagi, long time since I heard her name)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dolce123jdronamrajuForeverSHINeeAshlaika

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Exactly, Jhanvi !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Ashlaika

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Kools & Kalapi Fab posts...Kools u made me LOL few times in your last post..

Poeple seem to forget Ovi is still hurt by Arjun dumping her just abt 2 mo back...Just because Arjun is married to Ovi does not mean now she is on cloud nine and happy...Her hurt won't go away until Arjun makes things right just the same way Arjun's anger towards Ovi won't go away until they work on it by talking and understanding..

It is not like a switch that Ovi who was on the verge of comitting suicide a less than a day ago due to loss, despair and hurt would completely forget it all and be happy camper just because now she has Arjun...

Remember she is being insulted and taunted by her own mother in reception..Manav, Teju has given her long lectures and has not missed a single opportunity to put Purvi's balidaan in her face...Honestly tell me has she even had a little chance to be happy? Trust me she knows Arjun is hurting just like Ovi sensed and told Manav how much he loved Aai Archana...The one who loves someone so much does recognize other person's love too...Its just that Ovi's love for Arjun is greater to her and takes priority period..whether it is right or wrong for us does not matter..

On the other side do u see Arjun being sad or unhappy during reception??? He is taking blessings from people as if this was an arranged marriage...

I understand people love romance and love...I do too...I am a true scorpion...Trust me I have a loving-romantic spirit in MOI at my age too which might be so hard to belive by members in this forum...But I do I do LOLLOLLOL  But just not hopelessly but realistically...Those days are bygones LOL

The reason I get turned off by such romance when they are lopsided...Honestly Arjun's love for Purvi might look genuine but but Purvi's love has never been the same to me...I have never seen that type of passion from Purvi which I have seen from Ovi for Arjun or Arjun for Purvi..

Lastly just because someone's love is not reciprocated does not mean it is not True love.  If Ovi's love is considered to be selfish obsessive behavior than I will say the same abt Arjun and his so called love for Purvi...Mind you 3 months love..

This 3 months so called romance-love-passion can be moved on from with Ovi's love and patience and Arjun's efforts...Not hard it is doable...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 09 September 2012 at 10:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapishermakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Kalapi ...i see no reason why Ovi should emulate Archana and Purvi her sanskaari daughter and become unhappy for life by making senseless sacrifices .LOLLOL I find it silly and time wasting as one has only one life .

See what Archana has turned Purvi into . At the outset of her life she made a sacrifice and gave someone misery for life just like her mother. 

Neither do i find Ovi gullible...infact i admire her for not being gullible like Manav and Arjun and falling  for her mother's blatant hypocrisy .LOLLOL What a tough fight she gave and i admire that .Smile She is not accepting someone else's decisions if they wreck her happiness . The other lot was doing rubbish under the name of a great love story and were exposed . Archana , Sulochana , Arjun , Purvi  all .LOL Arjun  left her for a girl who he beleved would make him abaad but she made him barbaad . His karma rebounded on him . She has no sudden love for Archana ... she is merely a part of her deal . And why should she have any kind of 'love' for Archana ...sudden or steady beats me .LOL What has Archana done for her ...looked after her , sided with her ...what , except thrusting Purvi's mahaanta in her face .LOLLOL  Ovi used Archana just as Archana used the excuse of 'sachha pyaar' while supporting the Arjun Purvi love story .

Arjun did not hate her at first , he was absent mindedly taking her for granted . Ever since he has heard about the deal  he has chosen to be angry with Ovi for breaking his sacha pyaar LOLLOL But he still hovers around Purvi under the pretext  of 'teaching her a lesson ' and not being ' under her control' .LOLLOLLOL What lesson is he gonna teach her may i know and how is he not under her control ?  She did what she wanted to do by using him ! And he let her !

Yes those who dislike Ovi ...lets agree to disagree .Smile

I too am interested in where the Soham track will lead but im afraid he will lose his charm the moment he comes in contact with the great sanskaars .LOLLOL

shermaDabulls23

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Loved the last sentence, Kool :):)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1Ashlaikakoolsadhu1000

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Kool, let us all collectively pray that Soham never changes and stays true to character like his sister, Tej. He has such a sparkle in his eyes and an impishness about him, hard to resist. Cannot believe he was born to two serious, "bearing the world on their shoulders" parents. Oh, forgot, this is Shyamala's thread ;) she will be after me with a mop if she hears me praising my "doosra ladla" on her thread!

Kool, you took me back to my college days, Kannagi, Kovalan, the chillambu, and all the lovely poetry, par excellence. Need to go read it again. It also reminded me for some reason of Bharatiyar and his achamillai achamillai (love that!).

Varsha, I am a water sign like you and sigh, a romantic too!   I have noticed most of the people on the forum are. LOL

ForeverSHINeesashashyam

Go to top