Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I am so thrilled to see another Acronym Queen Vigiri = Vilasini my PIC on this forum...πŸ‘

learned few things Vilasini

DND
SDB
ULQ

Now I want to know what the first two stand for ArMan the older love birds πŸ˜†

Dabulls.. plz let it go.. your gang may kill us..(ARMAN)
I promise to not use any of our private acronyms in public thread.. Deal?
Oh.. only OVI can make deals..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vgiri

Dabulls.. plz let it go.. your gang may kill us..(ARMAN)
I promise to not use any of our private acronyms in public thread.. Deal?
Oh.. only OVI can make deals..

I know the feeling abt private Acronyms...Trust me I do...

BTW I am not ArMan gang member...I dont belong to any gang...Only I am the savita in disguise as I am been acused of πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Its gone dear...I did not mean to create problems for ya 😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I know the feeling abt private Acronyms...Trust me I do...

BTW I am not ArMan gang member...I dont belong to any gang...Only I am the savita in disguise as I am been acused of πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Its gone dear...I did not mean to create problems for ya 😳

Sorry to say this Varsha..
Did u say u r Savitha in disguise.. prob.. that is superlative of all gangs..🀣
Still it is way too classified for open thread.. if ARVI gang permits, I can PM u..
Fussy.. isnt it?
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nobody is even bothered about him in this super senseless competition of 'tyaags ' . They r busy patting each other on the back for out doing each other in 'tyaags' .

He has been reduced to a kela ...a banana that can be traded when you are in the 'tyaag' mood .

for saving one senseless relationship they are slaughtering all the others... disgusting
Bella-Edward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalapi

Hmmm'.not sure dear'.he has become a toy that is just toss around whenever anybody fancies'.he just have no say about his future dear now that he has entered the Ks and the Ds households officially'🀣🀣

after crying out of Purvi and angry scenes of Arjun are they expecting him to accept his defeat and take Ovi as his wife??
Bella-Edward thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

He will become a good sanskari damaad!

pathetic
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
after reading some post i feel arjun like pillow of pillow passing game.bc first ovi want him and did deal with purvi that u give me arjun i give u what u wantπŸ‘[aai's happiness] then purvi agree the deal and sign on the deal[she make understand arjun  mere pyar prove karna ka lia tuma ovi ko shaadi karna paragiπŸ‘then purvi pass her pillow to ovi then again now ovi realise arjun dont love her then again she give back her pillow[arjun] to purviπŸ‘πŸ˜†i think that time purvi may say i dont want pillow bc he is now ur husband,i m ur sis how can i take back ur pillow[hubby] this way making u sad.here where is arjun's say,he has heart and human being,he has say but what CV thinking GOD knows.
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And here I was thinking that all is fair in love and war and atleast the female audience of PR will cheer πŸ˜ƒthat the Knight in silver armor was representative of the fairer sex πŸ˜‰ instead of the same old same old, Man taking his fair lady and galloping away into the duskπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰β€¦..alas me and my dreams…..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Quote:::::Janhvi ...

Kalapi, I can well believe you when you say you wanted Arjun to marry Purvi, we are all closet romantics, one way or another, whichever character we may or may not like or we wouldn't be watching this show!! ;)

To be honest, I do not want Arjun to love Ovi for the very simple reason that to me wrong cannot be rewarded and Ovi was wrong in approaching Archana and Purvi whatever excuses we may make for her.

To be honest, I lost a little respect for Arjun when he gave in to Purvi, I think every girl needs a guy she can depend on, come rain or shine, someone masterful enough (blame mills & boon) to save her from herself, someone she can have complete faith in to rescue her from her deepest, darkest fears. By agreeing to marry Ovi, he fell short in my estimation of him. So I would want her to find someone who loves her enough to say no to her hare-brained schemes and who can sweep her away from the demons that haunt her.

To be honest, I would want Arjun (looking at it solely from his perspective) to get the heck out of there and away from both girls. One loved herself over him, the other did not have faith in his powers and treated him crappily by forcing him to wed someone else. But I will leave what is to be done with Arjun in the capable hands of his forum mother and fiercely protective mausis.

So if it were real life, I would not want any of them to be with the other. But this is not reality, Arjun and Purvi have great on screen chemistry, look great together, they love each other at least per the script and because of an over-riding desire not to let Ovi win at whatever cost not because I do not llike her but because I strongly believe she was wrong, I want ARVI back as a couple. Just my POV. But like you say we are at the mercy of the great Ekta mata and no one can read her mind!

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Nemesis,

This thread is now so long that I cannot now find out  if I ever wrote to thank you for these very kind comments on my original, opening post or not. In case I did not, thanks a million.

As for your take on Purvi (and Ovi for that matter), I agree with you 101%. I can do no better to supplement your comments that to quote what Namita had noted today on another post of mine in pari87's Long Post on this Week thread:

"In this age and time we have 3 girls all going for Arjun as if he was the only eligible man in Mumbai. As I wrote in another post - Punni has enough brains to run her own company successfully and earn her own millions, yet she is shown scheming and conniving on how to get this man who belongs to her sister. Ovi, goes to work for just one day and that is it. Now, she is fully satisfied with serving tea to her husband, who sits there moping instead of getting ready and going to his office. And as for Purvi, she is all ready to just sit at home and babysit Sulo and shed tears for Arjun, who she gave up without a second thought. If this is what this generation of youngsters are capable of then what can I say"

That says it all, don't you think? You might enjoy my post and also my response to Namita on that thread.

Shyamala

Originally posted by: Nemesispower

Awesome post Shyamala πŸ‘, loved your take on the episode πŸ˜‰

I don't get why EK n her team think that a sacrificial dumb female who weeps buckets without smudging her make-up for someone else's happiness or to do good for the love of her life is the only way 21st century women act and do πŸ˜• Which Era is Miss Kapoor living in still? why couldn't Purvi have used her brains and instead of her tear glands to bring happiness in her Aai's life?

Claiming someone to be your love and life and leaving them at the altar only screams the point down that Arjun was never her 1st priority πŸ˜‘ The lame sacrificial weepy female and spineless male dodo's are the only people EK things sell her TV shows. She keeps forgetting that the audience a decade ago loved such leads but the audience today don't find any sympathy for such brainless twits.🀒