Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Adding my comments in page 1.

Thank you, Shyamala.
mandy321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Shyamalaji,

I don't want to say anything about your post as you know what I think about them.You have woven it so beautifully. The last night dialogues were all rotten eggs,it smelled so stinky that one could have either laughed harder or just tolerate the smell! 

Arjun,Purvi and Ovi have chosen to be where they are and they deserve all the speakable,known misery  in this life and all the upcoming magnitude chaos that's going to come like a raging storm unless Ekta,CV's decides to kill one of the characters or let Purvi marry someone else.

It's delight again to read your post.Loved every pieces.

Mandy
bee5 thumbnail
Oh! and about Priority no for Arjun. #4 is too high IMHO (In my humble opinion).

1 - 10 belongs to Archana Aai.
10 - 15 belongs to Sulochana Aaji
15 - 25 belongs to Manav Baba
25 - 30 belongs to Teju
30 - 35 belongs to Sachchu Dada
35 - 40 belongs to Vandita Aathya
40 - 45 belongs to Damodar Aajoba
45 - 50 belongs to Vinod Mama
50 th spot is Arjun's !!!!!!!

Then comes Vishnu Dada, Varsha chachi, Manjusha, Punni Tai and then  \Ovi ji.

Ovi probably has a Priority spot of 100, but Purvi managed to sacrifice Priority Spot #50 to Priority spot #100. That is called SACRIFICE ! And no, no MISTAKE in sacrificing something that is in 50th spot, would it be?

mandy321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Oh! and about Priority no for Arjun. #4 is too high IMHO (In my humble opinion).

1 - 10 belongs to Archana Aai.
10 - 15 belongs to Sulochana Aaji
15 - 25 belongs to Manav Baba
25 - 30 belongs to Teju
30 - 35 belongs to Sachchu Dada
35 - 40 belongs to Vandita Aathya
40 - 45 belongs to Damodar Aajoba
45 - 50 belongs to Vinod Mama
50 th spot is Arjun's !!!!!!!

Then comes Vishnu Dada, Varsha chachi, Manjusha, Punni Tai and then  \Ovi ji.

Ovi probably has a Priority spot of 100, but Purvi managed to sacrifice Priority Spot #50 to Priority spot #100. That is called SACRIFICE ! And no, no MISTAKE in sacrificing something that is in 50th spot, would it be?

Bee,it is not Ovi ji ,Ovi Ma'm he or did she change  that name after her marriage to Arjun?:)

bee5 thumbnail

LOL 😆 Mandy Dear, no, that 'ji' bit was added by me. Purvi has been calling Ovi as "Ovi" only since Arjun confessed his love for Purvi in front of the whole family. I think Ovi ma'am became Ovi after that episode.

But Purvi refers Ovi as "aap" and not "tum".. that is done for someone we refer to with RESPECT.

But who knows, Now that Ovi is the boss in the office and Purvi's status is just reduced to nothing from about-to-be-THE-Arjun-Krilosker's-wife, and since that status is now of Ovi, Ovi might ask her to address with added respect and order her to call her "Ovi ji" instead of just "Ovi".❓ 😲
mandy321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

LOL 😆 Mandy Dear, no, that 'ji' bit was added by me. Purvi has been calling Ovi as "Ovi" only since Arjun confessed his love for Purvi in front of the whole family. I think Ovi ma'am became Ovi after that episode.

But Purvi refers Ovi as "aap" and not "tum".. that is done for someone we refer to with RESPECT.

But who knows, Now that Ovi is the boss in the office and Purvi's status is just reduced to nothing from about-to-be-THE-Arjun-Krilosker's-wife, and since that status is now of Ovi, Ovi might ask her to address with added respect and order her to call her "Ovi ji" instead of just "Ovi".❓ 😲

😊 LOL Bee, as far as I remembered ,Purvi called Ovi Ma'm even in that "holy transaction epi" of the highest mahaanta  plan " ( according to Archana  " tum toh mujhse bhi mahaan nikli")
NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shyamala

You're right. It's actually good to write it down so that you don't feel that your heart will collapse any moment after all the high fly scenes. 

After being a silent reader all this while, it was like the last straw that broke the camels back that made me to pen down what I felt. I have always admired you, Laurie, Bee5, Jai and Archana's writing skills.

Infact I still can't believe how some of them still believe that it was Purvi's plan with Arjun on the marriage. Did they ever not realise that Ovi of all person will not succumb to such a decision? She is not AK or PD...

The CVs must have read it and felt that they had to show how the marriage took place and there it goes of the flashback scenes yesterday. Now we have nothing much to say on the wedding that there is still a twist to it.

After the mahasangam episode today, our dear mahaan Purvi will be busy preparing for her mother to be sent to her sasural home. At the end of the day it's her wish.

I have no faith in Ovi at all even more after listening to her conversation with Purvi yesterday. She is a very smart businesswoman who can manipulate things to her likes and dislikes as long as there are people like Arjun and Purvi around.

Sorry to say this as it may sound a bit crude but she may not even hesitate to ask Purvi to speak to Arjun to sleep with her as they have not had their Suhaag Raat. How disgusting is her character.
bonibright thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadaCinta

Thanks Shyamala

You're right. It's actually good to write it down so that you don't feel that your heart will collapse any moment after all the high fly scenes. 

After being a silent reader all this while, it was like the last straw that broke the camels back that made me to pen down what I felt. I have always admired you, Laurie, Bee5, Jai and Archana's writing skills.

Infact I still can't believe how some of them still believe that it was Purvi's plan with Arjun on the marriage. Did they ever not realise that Ovi of all person will not succumb to such a decision? She is not AK or PD...

The CVs must have read it and felt that they had to show how the marriage took place and there it goes of the flashback scenes yesterday. Now we have nothing much to say on the wedding that there is still a twist to it.

After the mahasangam episode today, our dear mahaan Purvi will be busy preparing for her mother to be sent to her sasural home. At the end of the day it's her wish.

I have no faith in Ovi at all even more after listening to her conversation with Purvi yesterday. She is a very smart businesswoman who can manipulate things to her likes and dislikes as long as there are people like Arjun and Purvi around.

Sorry to say this as it may sound a bit crude but she may not even hesitate to ask Purvi to speak to Arjun to sleep with her as they have not had their Suhaag Raat. How disgusting is her character.

I was just thinking the same..😡😡
I hope Purvi now doesn't ask Arjun to consumate ..
n moreover dont want Arjun to do what his lady love is asking for..
it will be just tooo much for us viewrs..
pathetic..🤢🤢
NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello bonibright

If Purvi ever speaks to Arjun to consummate his marriage with Ovi, that will be the worst of all that can ever happen in PR but come to think of it, since the CVs have butchered all the characters what's there left to be surprise of?😲 If Arjun can marry Ovi just because his lady love say so, he can even bring the earth and heaven for her.

We can actually make a comedy script of it later on when it happens and have a hearty laugh.😃

For those who are still watching PR, be prepared to see more of Ovi's tricks and her PDA with Arjun. 
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shymala dear, you hit the mail right in its head. I have wrote this somewhere else, but will just copy now since am getting a bit tired regurgitating the same thing over and over again.

Purvi is very strong and knew why she was doing it and for who. Not only that she went and arranged the whole marriage event and saw it through completion. Whereas Ovi, was weaker emotionally, even though she made the deal, but when She thought that the deal weren't going through, she was attempting a second suicide…Arjun was just the bargaining commodity here….

Purvi made a deal to give Arjun up and Ovi made the deal to get him back, both made a deal and both are at fault. What I never agreed with that it seems that one deal is better than the other (as Arjun seems to think) and to me it is for Arjun to decide what is 'value' is to both girls….

Another thread,

……………what Purvi saw growing up was that Sulo validated, glorified and reaffirmed continuously the "Mahanta' of Archana's sacrifice. Archana's never thought she was wrong on what she did 18 yrs before, or regretted the fact she let her family go away from her, always being happy playing Purvi's mother only. Neither did Sulo helped Archana is her 'self' assessment of 'self' made MAhaanta. This is the environment where sacrifices and tyaag was hailed as supreme form of living and glorified. Never the POV view of the other person was taken or considered. So, unconsciously, Archu became the role model for Purvi, with ever questioning her. See as you say, how the 3 women just glorified 'Scarifices' they made, not even once they thought of the person who is being sacrificed. To me Arjun was that 'bakra' that often is guillotined in temples to please Gods….how self-centered these women were and Of course, to top it all, Sulo reconfirmed their beliefs yet again by saying, "Purvi is your daughter only"…

Yes, Purvi is a third person in Arjun/Ovi's life and I guess the onus will be on her to move away from the married couple, since, as it was shown Arjun squarely blames Ovi for landing him in the mess today (which is a bit moronic, since he claims to be a successful businessman, perhaps Archu' BS of a challenge 😡has made him weak in the head too) and will go after Purvi….let see how the story unfolds now…