India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Let us protest (Page 3)

sarandha Groupbie
sarandha
sarandha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
By the way , just saw today's episode fully ...it seems they have taken some cue from our diatribesSmile

it was fun watching anandi shiv moments minus fbs etc...some really tender moments ...

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sarandha. I agree that G has way too much arrogance, insecurity for her own good. She definitely has a mild variant of Bipolar disorder. However she does not deserve the way too much negativity she gets. 

Her redemption as I had mentioned in another thread is 

1. Take a clean break from J. Abort the child ( In her current mindset she is not ready to be a parent) and take a while to heal. Change hospitals and if possible cities. Take up a nice job, make new friends, start life afresh, stay single for 2-3 yrs, find a nice decent chap and get married and live peacefully.

2. Go back to J, Apologise to J and Family unconditionally, Get apologies from J for his treatment of her, accept that both G and J are flawed individuals and slowly but steadily with the love they have for each other become better individuals in the process and move on with life. The baby in this case is again optional. Depends on the mental readiness with Gaja couple. 

I would go for option no 1 if I were Gauri.

Edited by lavy - 07 September 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarandhaVishakha_Sakhielasingh

sarandha Groupbie
sarandha
sarandha

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Thanks Sarandha. I agree that G has way too much arrogance, insecurity for her own good. She definitely has a mild variant of Bipolar disorder. However she does not deserve the way too much negativity she gets. 

Her redemption as I had mentioned in another thread is 

1. Take a clean break from J. Abort the child ( In her current mindset she is not ready to be a parent) and take a while to heal. Change hospitals and if possible cities. Take up a nice job, make new friends, start life afresh, stay single for 2-3 yrs, find a nice decent chap and get married and live peacefully.

2. Go back to J, Apologise to J and Family unconditionally, Get apologies from J for his treatment of her, accept that both G and J are flawed individuals and slowly but steadily with the love they have for each other become better individuals in the process and move on with life. The baby in this case is again optional. Depends on the mental readiness with Gaja couple. 

I would go for option no 1 if I were Gauri.

just saw this. am unable to be regular on the forum these days- too much work piled up but agree completely with this analysis of G's options - i would take first option too but i guess it depends on whether J and G can come to terms with each other in a mature way - disuss problems,issues, sort things out openly...

Go to top