ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
oh!god..this  convo is mind blowing..i cant seem to stop laughing ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lavy

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Very good post Rohini...All the lovely interactions are being totally spoilt by this Jagya's repentance track (which is so very OTT), and Anadi's constant thinking of her past with Jagya...I can't understand how any girl (even one living in a village) can only think of the good things and conveniently forget all his wrong-doings, his harsh words and his callous treatment of her and his own family whom she has always looked upon as hers and does so till date and will always do so for the rest of her life (as she claims)...

Hope the CVs wake up soon to reality and prevent a beautiful show from going the normal way of Indian soaps...

PS: loved the BALH spoof post which u posted here...Laughed so much that my eyes also were tearing...Thanx for the lovely post...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarandhachitra11lavypayalibm

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Actually jagya is crucial to bv, and he will be there, yesetrday for the ifrst time ever!JAGYA BLAMED HIS ARROGRANCE HIS ATTITUDE HIS FAULT in losing out everything!! it was not that my family made me do this my wife ddnt do this , gauri did this, it was I did this and my fault!!

this is entirely why i feel that he deserves redemption to some extent more than gauri - simply coz he finally realised his mistake, now how he gets over it and makes his action is the real crux of the matter, however having said that idnt want ik dum maafi coz simply three days of misey is nto enough but i dnt want it to be dragged , i want jagya to earn his redemption!!
  • it could be he applies to local hosp works at junior postion impresses people does his masters from here
  • does not apporach or demand forgivenss form them
  • let anandi be with shiv happily

then i wouldnt mind him being accepted!!

Yes while shiv is - ooh so awesome but BV will be losing its message if it is just transformed into a saas bahu saga with a new bahu adjusting in susral!we have so many of those!! so jagya gauri are necessary for showing repercussions too and form integral part of bv!!
and please WE cant expect anandi to fall in love so soonwith shiv no matter how great he is!! i am ok with the shy smiles.
an just coz she is shown rembering jagya stop bashing her, i guess more are  protesting coz of shiv benig so good they dnt want him to be aloneWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Rohinim Just saw this. AWWW Thanks Hon.

I solemnly swear on all things holy..like the sindoor, mangalsutra, haldi and what not they show in serials...oh and oh...yes the diya too...and the bati while we are at it that I did not know BALH story before spinning my BV shiv death story. I did not know second heroine had a child from the hero's ex bro.

I have tried doing a spoof on BV. It is super difficult. I can try...but it will be mild Anandi bashing and I don't want to do that because I still want to give the girl some benefit if doubt. She is like a fellow sister in turmoil..unless she pulls me into it, I don't want to give up on her..just not yet.

However..spoof on J and G.

J : Hey Liar G
G: Who ya calling a liar? I lied only about my Bhopal trip, going to the singhs and shouting my lungs out at them and the teeny weeny thing of my entire life being financed by your father..Are they lies...They are just white lies. Things which are reduntant for you.
J: What? Redundant? I was maa ka laadla...maa ki aankhon ka tara, apple of my father's eyes, Laadesar of my DS...I got halwa everyday in Haweli..here I dont even get hawa to eat.

I got a wife who is always ready to make samosas and tea...here you don't even want boil water. I got a sasuma who loved me like her son. Here I got one who is chudail and dementor (credit Harry Potter) mixed in one...

I want my kheer, my tea, rotis, laad from parents, seva from Anandi and yes...you just accompany me in the nights when I need some break and I will father all the 27 kids you want to have or don't have.

G:  You Liar..Your mother will not make tea for you when you go now. She will throw your unhygenic no shower ass out of her huge haveli and you can go roam around the roads of Jetsar like a beggar...oh I forgot..like a stinky beggar. 

You lied about your child marriage of 18 yrs to me..Is that not bad? You lied about Anandi in your life.

J:  Hey..Hello...Child marriage was a game..I thought they got me a gudiya to play with. Either ways A was so busy making halwa, tea, samosas, mutter puri and chutney all the time that I do not remember her being my wife at all..Not my fault..you know.

Now..go make moong dal halwa and serve me your pati. If not, I will leave you.

G: Moong Dal halwa, Tere mooh main haath doongee na..toh mooh pe hawa bhi nahin udega. Out of my house dude. I am sponsoring all your clothes, food, books and everything now. Out. I can go back to my Mr.33 doctor and live happily ever after. 

Next part of A vs J - later. The above convo is just for you Rohini.

Edited by lavy - 07 September 2012 at 2:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarandhaPiyuu_SRKadi2512tiny15

sarandha Groupbie
sarandha
sarandha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonIsback

You mention that in your post that your convo part  is belong to blah. But didn't mention name of writer. I think you need to mention that to give writer his credit. Just you copy form blah is not ok.. plus you should mention his name in bold letter and plus need to writers permission to if you can copy his or her stuff or not. Without there permission I still call it plagiarism so either take permission from writer or edit your post.Approve

that depends on whether the post was for general public consumption and reposting or not. certainly naming the writer is important if the name is there but if its an anonymous post on a public blog , its meant for wider dissemination . I'm sure rohini can check and let us know  - sometimes the writer might want to be anonymous too but may have no problems with circulation.
Rohini, do let us know . Had a great laugh after reading it by the wayBig smileLOL...more to followSmile
rohini55 Goldie
rohini55
rohini55

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@Donisback @ Sarandha
No problem at all . As I expected, the author is delighted to have his spoof reproduced. He says I can reproduce any post of his anywhere. I guessed that since I'm appreciating him and not attacking him -- in which case I would not have  reproduced anything in the first place -- he will not object to the reproduction. But to be on the safe side, I copied only the text. But I also PMed him and his reply came while I was busy at work. I work till quite late and just returned home. So am clarifying this. As Sarandha said, these are open forums. I could have easily directed people to his post.

See I'm in a field where we deal a lot with plagiarism. I would be the last person to take credit for something I have not authored. Thanks Sarandha for the support. Am a bit of a luddite. Still haven't figured out the buddy business.Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarandhalavy

sarandha Groupbie
sarandha
sarandha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Thank you for this rohini Smile
Loved reading it and I once again agree with most of what you say .
I so agree with the way they showed scenes with dadisa asking gehna's opinion , men cooking etc ...

i do not think showing Anandi's transition to her new saural is going back to old style saas bahu dramas at all...the serial is about for showing a different, more refreshing understanding of how modern families like those of shiv so naturally and in an open, progressive manner coopt a new person in the family - no demands or expectations for her to conform to any ideas of good bahu, men as much involved in domestic matters as woman  etc...i think its important to keep delivering these little nuggets through  ansh courtship - as you say thru conversations, thru little gestures , thru everyday incidents ...especially since this serial is targetting a social malpractice like child marriage ...

I'm glad the cv's changed the scenes a bit - i guess out of protests like ours - from showing some kind of start crossed loverlike bond with anandi sensing jag's presence to her just seeing a familiar ring and hand and thinking its jagiys - very important here not to prtray their relationship as some deep inner connection where she even senses his being around her ...thank god they took care of it atleast!

As for her fb's , jagiya's return- i agree with seriusly sujal that its important for Ansh as a couple to bond by overcoming this last obstacle in their love - by showing the shadow of jagiya between them also dissapearing  ...but i think to create dramatic effects they are overdoing the melodrama...jag just getting wet and falling sick and lying like that is overdoing it a bit -   Also i completely agree with a post mentioning these sudden realisation on his part is too dramatic - hazam nahin hota -  when he loved and was with gauri thru much worse behaviour on their part - this minor lie becoming the death knell of their relationship, him abandoning her like this ...on top of it suddenly rekindled emotions for his child bride !! - i can understand feeling guilty and remorseful for the pain he caused her - but how has he suddenly become romantically inclined again too? what does it say for the fickleness of his character ? some things go wrong and he now wants to get back to a wife he left behind years ago  ?  ... he should repent , but in his repentance an understanding of the crucial role his patriarchal upbringing had in it is important ...and he has to become a mature man who instead of once again leaving behind another woman, sits back, introspects , thinks thru his relationships, tries to work things out with G - both of them sitting down , talking, discussing issues...he needs to apologise to anandi and everyone else and try to settle down as a more responsible adult..

As for Gauri - i still cant get over the animosity she continues to attract...but i think a slow realisation of what she did wrong, some remorse about the hurt she caused , apologising ...she should inform jagiya once about the child atleast , try and make things work once - go ahead with the abortion if she wants or try and give J and herself another chance , and start over a new life... for those desperate to see her suffer - her being abandoned like this by J and humiliated publicly - isnt that enough?

I have to repeat here - this serial was about child marriage and even if they want to show adultery etc , they have to do it in a way that Ja An marriage itself doesnt become sacrosanct and Ja reneging on his bal vivaah the biggest crime...by all means a critique of his patriarchal upbringing etc is , his MCP behaviour etc is essential ...but so is the fact that JaAn should never have been married in the first place...

Also about her FB's - i understand how u revisit things when they happen again to u etc etc ...but anyone engaged to another person ought to atleast struggle  against those memories and attempt to move on...i still stick to the fact that she's deeply attracted to Shiv and he's forcing her to come to terms with the woman in her - and hence her hesitation, fears etc...they were showing this pretty well earlier until Ja 's return, her fb's , her sensing his presence type promos started ...they have to realise that while the dramatic effect might be there, it's killing the storyline where Ansh naturally come closer to each other - and their love blossoms and deepens ...Ja should be used more strategically here, in a way where he brings them closer, not makes them fall apart...

Edited by sarandha - 07 September 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyadi2512

sarandha Groupbie
sarandha
sarandha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Rohinim Just saw this. AWWW Thanks Hon.

I solemnly swear on all things holy..like the sindoor, mangalsutra, haldi and what not they show in serials...oh and oh...yes the diya too...and the bati while we are at it that I did not know BALH story before spinning my BV shiv death story. I did not know second heroine had a child from the hero's ex bro.

I have tried doing a spoof on BV. It is super difficult. I can try...but it will be mild Anandi bashing and I don't want to do that because I still want to give the girl some benefit if doubt. She is like a fellow sister in turmoil..unless she pulls me into it, I don't want to give up on her..just not yet.

However..spoof on J and G.

J : Hey Liar G
G: Who ya calling a liar? I lied only about my Bhopal trip, going to the singhs and shouting my lungs out at them and the teeny weeny thing of my entire life being financed by your father..Are they lies...They are just white lies. Things which are reduntant for you.
J: What? Redundant? I was maa ki laadla...maa ki aankhon ka tara, apple of my father's eyes, Laadesar of my DS...I got halwa everyday in Haweli..here I dont even get hawa to eat.

I got a wife who is always ready to make samosas and tea...here you don't even want boil water. I got a sasuma who loved me like her son. Here I got one who is chudail and dementor (credit Harry Potter) mixed in one...

I want my kheer, my tea, rotis, laad from parents, seva from Anandi and yes...you just accompany me in the nights when I need some break and I will father all the 27 kids you want to have or don't have.

G:  You Liar..Your mother will not make tea for you when you go now. She will throw your unhygenic no shower ass out of her huge haveli and you can go roam around the roads of Jetsar like a beggar...oh I forgot..like a stinky beggar. 

You lied about your child marriage of 18 yrs to me..Is that not bad? You lied about Anandi in your life.

J:  Hey..Hello...Child marriage was a game..I thought they got me a gudiya to play with. Either ways A was so busy making halwa, tea, samosas, mutter puri and chutney all the time that I do not remember her being my wife at all..Not my fault..you know.

Now..go make moong dal halwa and serve me your pati. If not, I will leave you.

G: Moong Dal halwa, Tere mooh main haath doongee na..toh mooh pe hawa bhi nahin udega. Out of my house dude. I am sponsoring all your clothes, food, books and everything now. Out. I can go back to my Mr.33 doctor and live happily ever after. 

Next part of A vs J - later. The above convo is just for you Rohini.

Lovely lavy - i'm very  impressed with the way your spoof touches so subtly on the problems - j's patriarchal upbringing, the bal vivaah,  and the double edged way u spoof the image of anandi endlessly forced in the kitchen as the conforming wife, gauri's independence as well as arrogance.. very .nice Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyrohini55adi2512

Go to top