Phir Subah Hogi

Adi-Vikram Talk

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

TVS tells he is fed up of Reva and she is behaving in a insane way and asks his advice and Adi tells TVs to forget about Sugni and get on with his married life .TVS gets angry and says he loves Sugni and will make her his whether he loses everything and Reva is listening to all this.

Reva Knows That Vikram Loves Sugni ...

I guess She is becoming the bad person in this show... in negative role

What Do You think ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeezee55 thumbnail
Will any wife be positive, sane or insane (oh well perhaps if she is insane) if she hears her husband saying he is fed up of his wife and will love only his girlfriend?!!

Can you?

I guess they have to make Reva negative otherwise you cannot justify Vikram ditching his wife for a sweet young thing!!!!
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree no wife would be happy to hear her husband say that he is fed up with her and loves someone else and she will be angry and will want to hurt him. That is understandable.

However 2 things:

1. she has been away for 1 year during which her husband after searching for her for months accepted she was dead and moved on. He explained to her that while she was away , his preceptions and his outlook changed as a result he as a person changed and is no longer the person he was. He has refused to share a room with her since she has returned.
So while it is very painful for her to hear those words she has had clues that everything is not OK between them.

2 She is suppose to mentally unstable but acts sane most of the time. I think she is more emotionally unstable (hence outbrusts) rather than mentally unstable. Irrespective of that she knows who she is, who her husband and his family are, where their havali is and now who her brother is and how to contact him so why has she not been touch for 1 whole year? would a wife stay away from her husband that she claims she loves and family after an accident for 1 year?

So yes she is going to be nasty but there is more to Reva turning nasty than just hearing the fact that her husband loves someone else.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

I agree no wife would be happy to hear her husband say that he is fed up with her and loves someone else and she will be angry and will want to hurt him. That is understandable.

However 2 things:

1. she has been away for 1 year during which her husband after searching for her for months accepted she was dead and moved on. He explained to her that while she was away , his preceptions and his outlook changed as a result he as a person changed and is no longer the person he was. He has refused to share a room with her since she has returned.
So while it is very painful for her to hear those words she has had clues that everything is not OK between them.

2 She is suppose to mentally unstable but acts sane most of the time. I think she is more emotionally unstable (hence outbrusts) rather than mentally unstable. Irrespective of that she knows who she is, who her husband and his family are, where their havali is and now who her brother is and how to contact him so why has she not been touch for 1 whole year? would a wife stay away from her husband that she claims she loves and family after an accident for 1 year?

So yes she is going to be nasty but there is more to Reva turning nasty than just hearing the fact that her husband loves someone else.

Neatly and perfectly explained. Thanks! 😊

I agree with your every word. Vikram Singh is not at fault from any angle here. He was never happy in this marriage. He had tried to accept it as a majboori even before the accident. But then his wife was presumed dead and he met his true love. He has every right to pursue his life in his own way. There's more to Reva+Dhanumma than we know right now, coz I'm pretty sure Reva being lapata for a year and then suddenly reappearing has something to do with good old Dhanumma...
Edited by Nu_Adu - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Payal: Right on. There is more to Reva than meets the eye. How come after a whole year of being presumed dead, she is back without informing her relatives. She was always a b****, as we saw from how she behaved with the hospital staff, and the only way she saw to get Vikram's attention was being ...or rather ACTING mad. I remember Dhanuma telling Gulabiya that she would not wish Reva on her worst enemy, so that alone says alot about the type of person Reva was.

But the CVs are also to blame for leaving so many gaps in the storyline, They never explained how and when Dhanuma found her and in what condition. They are yet to specify when she was actually mad, whether it's really from childhood or not.
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this story has more holes in it than a strainer... obivious plots...now with the brother showing up it is kind of an indication that  Reva is really his wife (unless he is in on the plot 2)  Since it is obviouse Vickram   hates him!!!
  A big question...most Hindu people burn their dead, so where was the body???  what did they declare dead or who???  obviously they had a funeral ...since they had a 1 year barsi puja!!! None of that was ever explained.  But I  guess the CV's will never answer that question

Nu_Adu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

this story has more holes in it than a strainer... obivious plots...now with the brother showing up it is kind of an indication that  Reva is really his wife (unless he is in on the plot 2)  Since it is obviouse Vickram   hates him!!!
  A big question...most Hindu people burn their dead, so where was the body???  what did they declare dead or who???  obviously they had a funeral ...since they had a 1 year barsi puja!!! None of that was ever explained.  But I  guess the CV's will never answer that question

A very interesting point raised there!!! 👏
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She was suppose to have burnt along with car so I assume there was no funeral.

Question now is if she is the real wife, was there a body in the car at all or was it assume to be there as she could not be found?

If latter, big mistake but fine, if former than whose body was in the car?
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

She was suppose to have burnt along with car so I assume there was no funeral.

Question now is if she is the real wife, was there a body in the car at all or was it assume to be there as she could not be found?

If latter, big mistake but fine, if former than whose body was in the car?

I doubt these issues will ever be addressed in the show, the way things are going now! :(