India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

death or a life of regret

urmil Goldie
urmil
urmil

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i am writing this post because it is said that if u give words to ur painful feeling, it reduces ur pain to some extent. yesterday when jeevika was telling the story of a tsunami victim...a story of a mother who threw her strongest child to save the weakest one, it brought tears in my eyes...i couldn't watch episode anymore and even haven't slept whole night. the thing which was bothering me was not the situation of the mother but of that child. how that child was feeling at that time? if i'll be in that child's place, the first thought coming into mind will be " mom, why u have separated me from urself? what's my fault? is my fault is that i am stronger than my sibling?"

if that child be saved by destiny, then also he will lead a life full of hatered towards his mother.

if i think from maanvi's point of view, i feel its better to embrace death happily than to lead a life of burden. if she is saved by sacrificing baby, then will she be able to enjoy her life. i know her di loves her the most and can go to any extent to save her. one may feel happy and blesse on getting such relation but the feeling that u got a new life on behalf of someone else life who was innocent, this feeling will kill u every second.

jeevika loves her sister more than anything else. earlier i was in support of her decision. but now i am against it. though jevika will be happy by saving her sister but she will also lead a life full of regret. if you are going to sacrifice ur life for someone, it gives a feeling satisfaction but taking someone else life will make ur life worst that hell.

i now feel that sometimes it is better to leave it on destiny...let the destiny decide the course of our life...i personally feel that in the story told by jeevika, the mother, instead of sacrificing her one child, must have decided to keep him with her. even if it results into the end of their life, they will be happy that atleast they r facing the cruelty of life together. death is better than living a life full of burden and regrets.

its not my intention to hurt anyone. sorry if anyone is hurted by it. i made it just give mysekf some peace of mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sennareni

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top